Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it actually possible to raise your self esteem?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
If you have low self esteem I bet there's a good reason for it. I was bullied both in school and at home by my dad. But I want to know how to raise it, realistically speaking of course.

If you have low self esteem I bet there's a good reason for it. I was bullied both in school and at home by my dad. But I want to know how to raise it, realistically speaking of course.
Simple and only solution :

Confidence/high self esteem come from positive reinforcement

To have high self esteem, you need to have a domain where you are good

No other way around it

I don't think you can, I think those thoughts will always be in your head

To have high self esteem, you need to have a domain where you are good
That's it. You need to have areas where you're really good at. Like your job, if you have one. Or when you're unemployed at least get good at some sport or the gym or an instrument.

That's it. You need to have areas where you're really good at. Like your job, if you have one. Or when you're unemployed at least get good at some sport or the gym or an instrument.
Yes Chad have such high esteem
Because in all fundamentals area in his life is S+ :

- women want him
-halo effect for job : good environment
- money come
-people look up to him

LMS is golden for him

Not with a face that looks like a horse

depends on what is causing you problems but something that helps me is realizing how truly fucking out of control a lot of life is, and that I frankly dont give a shit anymore. Why care?

Try gymmaxing, maybe it can work

By giving up and stop adapting into bluepill fallacies

No you cannot.

You can be as good as you want in a specific field (or even multiple fields for that matter, whatever), but if you are an actual incel, there is this inner truth that you're not wanted from miles away when it comes to the most basic thing in the living world: reproduction.

Ultimately, that truth will strike back.

Last edited:
You won't like the answer...

Ive elevated my self-esteem a bit but there are hurdles that you're never going to get past. I was extremely self-concious about being a framelet and felt so weak and emasculated constantly. Gymmaxxing took care of that. Cant feel weak if you're not. Whatever you can eliminate from your life, you should.

You need to accept what you can and what you cannot. I cannot run 100 meters in 9 seconds and attract girls. But I can make money and kill people (in the military legally).

World will always put you in the place you belong.

You can be a scientific genius and still feel insecure around females.