Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it a death sentence if you look younger than your age?

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
I think it's an incel trait

I'm 27yo but everybody think I'm in my early 20's, I don't know why....it must be I'm slim and my face look young

I'm 6ft1 so it can't be because of height, I think girls hate it

I'm 20 and I look 15 at best.

Im 20 and look like I can be 13-17... It sucks tbh

Depends, but it’s better to look young than old

I'm 28 and most people assume I am under 21, some assume I am under 18. And yes, it's terrible.

I had to teach at a high school "after school program" a few years ago. I arrived in a suit, tie, dress shirt, dress pants, computer bag. The spiffiest I could be, pretty much. Came up to the front desk and asked, "Where is classroom ___?" She looked at me and said "Oh take a left over there, down the hall. The speaker isn't there yet though." She completely wrote me off as a high school student, not realizing that I WAS THE SPEAKER. It never felt more over than then.

I am not even ridiculously low T or anything. I have dense chest hair, pubic hair, and all the other bodily normal-high T features. Just baby face. Just FML, it's so over. People keep telling me that I'll be thankful when I'm 40 or 50, but until then, what? I'm relegated to looking too young for women my age, and being too old for women who look my age? Fuck everything.

Not really. Doesn’t shorten your bracket of marketability, just shoves it forwards.

Looks like a common problem in incel community.This is probably due to lowctestosterone during our puberty.We are literaly undeveloped, sort of like dwarves.

I'm 40 and I wish I did.

Kinda. Ugly is ugly. I am pretty young but I look much older and not in a good way.

Same here. 28y old who looks a few years younger but om also balding so ill experience the opposite effect soon enough

At least you're not balding.

Not quite, it just means you'll be a late starter, if you're good looking enough and keep your hair.

I'm a total horseshoecel, so I have to keep my perma-babyface bearded. FML. I'll be surprised if I can ever escape. Especially with no employment prospects and being an asocial misanthrope.

It's GOOD to look younger than your age.

Most women prefer pretty boys, you were probably a few millimeters short to become a fucky boy or some slayer.

It might help a down the line. I think if i start looking older i'll look even worse

Subhuman said:
I think it's an incel trait

I'm 27yo but everybody think I'm in my early 20's, I don't know why....it must be I'm slim and my face look young

I'm 6ft1 so it can't be because of height, I think girls hate it
im in my 20s and if i shave my face u can bet ill look like a 16 year old who will get carded everytime i try buy liquor.

thankfully if i let the facial hair grow a bit its rare for me to get asked.

KoolmercenaryKid said:
Depends, but it’s better to look young than old

not always, if you are ugly its usually worse to look younger than older simply because you will look like a child. (unmanly features etc etc)

Depends on how attractive you look.

Are you retarded? Is it a death sentence to look the age at which men are at their most attractive? GTFO here with these humblebrags.

It really depends on your age. For example if you are 20 and look like 14 or 15 you will be ridiculed by other people. If you are 30 and look like 22 or 40 and look like 30 then it's a good advantage for you and you can last longer in the dating game if your looks are good enough.

It's a living nightmare for me. I can't go to parties, and I'm getting ignored because of it. (I'm 19 and I look like 13/14)

You can look young with sharp and angular features but if you have soft features, you’re fucked. The saying that you’ll still look young when you’re old is a huge cope.

Looking younger is good for you when you're in your mid-late 20s but it's very damaging during puberty and your early 20s.

If looking young = looking like young Chad, it's not bad, but if looking young = underdeveloped babyface, it is definitely a death sentence.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
It's GOOD to look younger than your age.

No it isnt if effeminate and low t. Women look good young, men look good refined.

Chad looks 20 at 16, 25 at 20 and 30 at 50.

I shaved a few weeks ago, & I couldn't even look myself in the mirror. I looked so much like a child it hurt. I feel 'clean-shaven' is a ploy to emasculate men and make them more susceptible to female manipulation. A woman isn't going to condescend a Vikingcel

it depends.

you must have very good skin and hair (life) or you have a baby face (death) .

CopingGymcel said:
Chad looks 20 at 16, 25 at 20 and 30 at 50.

I looked 17 at 14, 17 at 17, 17 at 20, pudgier 17 at 28.

Just FML.

17 here have been mistaken for 13-14

it could be a blessing, it's like a second chance to experience what you missed out
sure its tough in your younger years but as you grow older it's an advantage
I'm 33 and look 26

blickpall said:
I looked 17 at 14, 17 at 17, 17 at 20, pudgier 17 at 28.

Just FML.
It's O V E R! just R O P E!

If you have a baby face yes