Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Damaged back pill is a death sentence

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
Literally all my hobbies are computer related and because of my damaged back I can't sit for long periods anymore. I can't even drive without getting a relatively high amount of pain afterwards, specially in shitworld traffic where it gets 1+ hours to get anywhere.

Changed my chair two times, bought the more expensive chair with adjustable armrests and short height so my short legs can reach ground when I'm sitting, changed my desk's height, changed my desk's width, changed to bigger monitor, but none of them work. It's still painful and gigauncomfortable as fuck when I sit a few hours coding on the computer.

A few years ago God decided it was time for me to say goodbye to the only thing I like about this world: gaming and coding and computer shit. I had a back injury in the gym 10 days before my military service started and because I am tera high inhib I never told anyone in the military and just endured the pain and took painkillers and now here we are.

I'll probably look for yet another chair to see if I can finally find one that is designed for disgusting 165cm framelet retards. But I'm pretty sure it won't matter.

I have no idea how my nigga @kay' manages to stay alive. He has it 10 times worse than me, can't even get out of bed afaik.
I hope you get better soon my man.

Literally all my hobbies are computer related and because of my damaged back I can't sit for long periods anymore. I can't even drive without getting a relatively high amount of pain afterwards, specially in shitworld traffic where it gets 1+ hours to get anywhere.

Changed my chair two times, bought the more expensive chair with adjustable armrests and short height so my short legs can reach ground when I'm sitting, changed my desk's height, changed my desk's width, changed to bigger monitor, but none of them work. It's still painful and gigauncomfortable as fuck when I sit a few hours coding on the computer.

A few years ago God decided it was time for me to say goodbye to the only thing I like about this world: gaming and coding and computer shit. I had a back injury in the gym 10 days before my military service started and because I am tera high inhib I never told anyone in the military and just endured the pain and took painkillers and now here we are.

I'll probably look for yet another chair to see if I can finally find one that is designed for disgusting 165cm framelet retards. But I'm pretty sure it won't matter.
giga fucked up
do you think a chiro could work?
some of them are quacks, you need to check reviews and shit
maybe find one on youtube, you can see what they do or if they are in a state near you

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LNkbcYouHAw

I mean you probably tried all of that shit already because people in chronic pain are usually desperate for solutions.
Also you are military so you know a lot about physical fitness.

i dont know what to tell you, i was a coder too (python).

Its not just back pain, i lost everything.

But i am getting better actually im gona be cured soon (ive been electrocuting myself for 3 years) but after 8 years of pain and paralysis and humiliation my mental health will never recover.

If u need advice u can dm me but the immediate thing u should do is go see drs and have an mri and control the damage before you reach a stage you will regret.

If a dr doesnt take u seriously leave and go to the next one.

Last edited:
giga fucked up
do you think a chiro could work?
some of them are quacks, you need to check reviews and shit
maybe find one on youtube, you can see what they do or if they are in a state near you

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LNkbcYouHAw

I mean you probably tried all of that shit already because people in chronic pain are usually desperate for solutions.
Also you are military so you know a lot about physical fitness.

A chiro botched me into paralysis and he was my friend.

If u need advice u can dm me but the immediate thing u should do is go see drs and have an mri and control the damage before you reach a stage you will regret.
Thanks bro I did go to a dr after military and I got MRI and physical therapy and he also gave me excercises that make a world of difference and I still do them occasionally (I have to do them daily but I'm lazy).

The thing is I'm fine but only as long as I don't sit or stand for long periods of time. And that really takes away a whole lot of options from you.

A chiro botched me into paralysis and he was my friend.
I'd never go to a chiro. I personally think it's all a hoax, and if there's any result it can also be achieved through consistent lighter excercises. Best case scenario you're playing a 50/50 gamble on your spine.

Thanks bro I did go to a dr after military and I got MRI and physical therapy and he also gave me excercises that make a world of difference and I still do them occasionally (I have to do them daily but I'm lazy).

The thing is I'm fine but only as long as I don't sit or stand for long periods of time. And that really takes away a whole lot of options from you.
as i said dm me if u need help

Holy hell, hope you both recover.

I sit at my computer desk for almost 12 hrs a day and I wish I can continue doing it.

I'd never go to a chiro. I personally think it's all a hoax, and if there's any result it can also be achieved through consistent lighter excercises. Best case scenario you're playing a 50/50 gamble on your spine.
A chiro cant break your bones but he can injure your nerves and in same cases your main artery in your neck and kill you.

Mine botched my brachial plexus which paralyzed my right side.

I bought a machine that electrocutes me. I use it to revive the nerves.

A dr was using it on me but after i gave him all my money i couldnt pay anymore.

my ex boss lend me money to buy one

I went to the chiro and he told me that even if someone was chained to a couch for 20 years, their back still wouldn't be as bad as mine. OvER. :feelsrope:

I went to the chiro and he told me that even if someone was chained to a couch for 20 years, their back still wouldn't be as bad as mine. OvER. :feelsrope:
Go to a real dr, chiros are charlatans

I bought a machine that electrocutes me. I use it to revive the nerves.

A dr was using it on me but after i gave him all my money i couldnt pay anymore.

my ex boss lend me money to buy one
Good boss.

Is it a TENS unit?

Incel genes at work

The things you can't do because of a damaged back are just cope anyway, so I don't understand why a damaged back can be a bigger death sentence than being born as an incel

Last edited:
The things you can't do because of a damaged back are just cope anyway, so I don't understand why a damaged back can be a bigger death sentence than being born as an incel
Smartest 2021cel