Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is fentanyl or heroin better to abuse?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I'm planning on committing suicidetgrough overdose, but I want to spend my last few months relatively happy through a opiate induced high. Can any junkiecels tell me if heroin or fentanyl is better? Is it true that it's impossible to find heroin that isn't cut with brick? Does that mean fentanyl causes less complications because it's usually pure?

Fentanyl. Too much and itll kill you.

Fentanyl will kill you if you have never used opiates before. Try on the smaller end like strong codeine or oxycodone or hydrocodone.

Commit to weed, instead. :smonk:

Following in the great man George Floyd's footsteps. Did Juneteenth inspire you?

Never touched either. I prefer stims but I've heard heroin is quite euphoric the first time and goes down hill quick. Pure Fentanyl is way too easy to OD on so I'd nix that unless you wanna die early. Heroin would be better if you that's your only 2 choices

Heroin. Fentanyl if u want to die. Look up poppy seed tea it's literally an OTC opioid

Where do people even get this shite mang

Rest in peace :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Do meth, you can masturbate non stop for days and experience a sexual pleasure leagues above sex. You can still use fent to end your life.

Heroin but it will likely have fent in it, benzos r top

If you wanna have a good final trip I suggest a shitload of heroin mixed with mdma, I've tried overdosing on that shit once (didn't work obviously) but the trip was pretty neat

Free Fent and Heroin clinic lol, perhaps I should pay a visit. My chances of getting cooch will increase drastically if I drugmaxx. Personality be damned. And yeah I'm sure stats show drug abusers get more cooch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je3YADbep9w

Last edited: