Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is elliot Rodger taken seriously among the incel community? *THE FINAL CONCENSUS*

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date

how do you feel about elliot?

• Total voters
He mas a massive mentalcel who could've lock down Becky if he was NT, actually tried approaching girls(from his manifesto he never even once tried and expected Stacyes to approach him, jfl) and moved out of Isla Chadsta, not a truecel by any stretch
What about you actually read the manifesto? He did a few approaches and it went awfully wrong every time. He often complained about having no one, not even a friend. He wished to be with the most beautiful girls obvs but probably wouldn't have turned down a Becky.

What about you actually read the manifesto? He did a few approaches and it went awfully wrong every time. He often complained about having no one, not even a friend. He wished to be with the most beautiful girls obvs but probably wouldn't have turned down a Becky.
From what I remember the only thing that could be counted as "approach" was when he said "hey" to some random foid and she just ignored him, I don't remeber anything beyond that, his interactions with females apart from his sister and mother have been close to none

He looks hotter than any of us tbh yet none of us go around shooting people. Let's just keep the past in the past, the poor guy had issues and now his soul can rest.

While I don't consider him a hero, I do take him seriously as in I acknowledge the pain he went through in his life was legitimate and society should confront it properly and go about making changings to alleviate our condition that don't involve witch hunting us or locking us away or attempting to remove the second amendment but real social changes that will benefit us and the entire society long term but ha, good luck with that ie something good ever happening with Jew psychopaths in control and their "Jew thinking" shabbos goyim SJW libtard legions and radfem scum allies.

From what I remember the only thing that could be counted as "approach" was when he said "hey" to some random foid and she just ignored him, I don't remeber anything beyond that, his interactions with females apart from his sister and mother have been close to none
He also smiled at two women who looked away like he was a fool, so he threw his coffee on them (based)

Just a meme.
His lips look like mini hotdogs but he was a solid 5/10 and richmaxxed to 6/10. He just wanted stacy and loved himself a bit too much.
He also killed his rice-cel roommates and then fucked up his shooting.
Wrath can make a person go blind, he wasn't a trucel by a longshot but he was still a champion of the people (and by people I mean us, normies aren't people)

Hapa dude who wanted only 10/10 blonde stacies, he was a mix of volcel and mentalcel.

If there was an in between option, I'd choose that. I'm not fond of how he killed his roommates and how picky he was, but I was seriously enlightened by My Twisted World.

On one hand it's a huge fail to kill nerds just as pussy dry as him but on the other hand being such huge fuckup is an incel trait.

I remember in a class the teacher actually covered ER and said she didn't know why he did that because he was "attractive". The class was mostly girls, some agreed but most didn't.

ER's manifesto brought me to the blackpill. He was very based tbh.

In all honesty, it's hard to take him too seriously. His personality and the things with which he's associated (BMW, $300 Armani sunglasses, 80s pop music) make him such a meme-able character.

As for the idea of him being a 'hero'...well, again, to me, it's not something that should be taken 100% at face value. I've quoted him on many occasions; I've referred to him as the Supreme Gentleman; hell, I even bought a vanilla latte in his honour on 23 May this year. I don't genuinely believe he was a shining beacon of humanity to be unironically worshipped. But I certainly don't think he was the epitome of evil either. Unfortunately, his actions were the result of a toxic combination of extreme narcissism, autism, psychopathy and a victim complex.

His manifesto makes for genuinely gripping reading, and he was a fascinating character - just one best not taken completely seriously at all times.

He's not an Incel he just only went for superficial Blonde girls.

I respect the thought behind his actions but he could’ve gotten laid he probably misinterpreted IOIs on women. Hapas get born wi th mental problems so frequently for some reason
He served as an effective catalyst to drawing attention to the incel community to attract more members, but he was also very autistic and his plans failed horribly.

He killed other incels (the most heinous crime) and barely killed any Stacies. I would respect him more if he actually managed to kill that entire sorority like he planned (he knocked on the front door JFL).

Elliot has a very feminine face, so I don't find his claims that he couldn't get a gf unbelievable.
girls these days actually like feminine traits in men, he took himself severely seriously and maybe was bad at pictures

Last edited:
He brought light to the life of an incel, though as a mentalcel he took things quite far. Wasnt even that ugly imo, most of his faults was his mental state. Either way his documentation and journey through life in the west as an incel is not to be taken lightly. The killing part to me is where it gets retarded, but thats between him and god imo.

On a serious note, how can you lurk these forums and NOT get blackpilled?

Cliffs: It's Over

I respect the thought behind his actions but he could’ve gotten laid he probably misinterpreted IOIs on women. Hapas get born wi th mental problems so frequently for some reason

girls these days actually like feminine traits in men, he took himself severely seriously and maybe was bad at pictures

Feminine traits only work in full-white or full-asian dudes, if you're a hapa chances are that you have weird, unsettling features.

What a dumb poll, he was an incel, but he wasn't a hero by any means. All he did was kill some random people in an act of uncontrolled manlet rage.

ThE FiNaL CoNsEnSuS

>> Joined yesterday

Both answers tbh

Just a meme.
His lips look like mini hotdogs but he was a solid 5/10 and richmaxxed to 6/10. He just wanted stacy and loved himself a bit too much.
He also killed his rice-cel roommates and then fucked up his shooting.

he may have been volcel but I admire his bravery.

A hero for what? All he did was make people hate incels.

Elliot was a standardcel who was driven insane by the intense hypergamy in Southern California. As a SoCal native, I can confirm everything he talked about. Regardless, his money and connections would've allowed him to cope better than most. Elliot would've done much better in Asia, as they like the prettyboy HAPA look. Despite not agreeing with his killings, I'm disappointed that he didn't complete his mission, and took his anger out on his roommates and innocent bystanders instead.

He's more of a meme, but he does echo what a lot of people think and are just too high inhib to actually say.

most ricecels voted no, at least we truly know for the fakecel rodger is, if he was alive, not a blonde chasing hapa and on this forum he would've been banned for bragging ngl

most ricecels voted no, at least we truly know for the fakecel rodger is, if he was alive, not a blonde chasing hapa and on this forum he would've been banned for bragging ngl

your coping this forum wouldn't even exist along with @SergeantIncel making it

his life state was inceltier (KHHV)
his opportunities of ascending werent.

with all that money, he couldve SEAmaxx easily

Mentalcel mos def

The dude worshipped white foids like Muslims worshipping Allah. He'd easily be able to land a self-hating noodlewhore if he actually tried.

If I had to weigh his action during his last days against his manifesto. Then yes he was an incel, all is see at the end in his videos a a shell of a man. What is more incel then having to listen to your sister getting rammed in the other room. That is some ER fuel.

ER was a fucking fakecel idiot

fuck off anyone who thinks he was a hero

ER had money, privilege and wanted a blonde stacy and wouldn't settle for regular girls. literally thought he was fucking second coming or some shit. his manifesto was boring, he was ok looking, lived off his rich parents who let him statusmax with their credit card

then he offed a bunch of people making life harder for anyone who is an actual incel who now can't talk about problems with the modern world without getting put on a maybe a spree shooter list. and some of those he shot were just fellow incels trying to get through life too

the guys who worship ER are fucking losers. suck his deeply unsettling 4 inch dick

fuck ER how that for a final consensus

ER was a fucking fakecel idiot

fuck off anyone who thinks he was a hero

ER had money, privilege and wanted a blonde stacy and wouldn't settle for regular girls. literally thought he was fucking second coming or some shit. his manifesto was boring, he was ok looking, lived off his rich parents who let him statusmax with their credit card

then he offed a bunch of people making life harder for anyone who is an actual incel who now can't talk about problems with the modern world without getting put on a maybe a spree shooter list. and some of those he shot were just fellow incels trying to get through life too

the guys who worship ER are fucking losers. suck his deeply unsettling 4 inch dick

fuck ER how that for a final consensus
you know if that was the case his father would've helped him.

He was incel, but more of a standardcel/mentalcel. I don't believe he was a hero or condone what he did though, so I voted for the option closest to what I think.

We are now look as a mass shoters because of him. When in fact we are a bunch of ugly lonely virgins and mentally ill losers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back