Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are you braincelers obsessed with ER?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I’ve seen more threads this week about ER than I’ve seen the entire time I’ve been a member here. Why are you guys still so obsessed with him? He was a dumbass standardcel that accomplished nothing but making us look bad.

You know how normies think we all want Stacy and are potential terrorists? That idea became mainstream with him. Before him, most of us just talked about video games, anime and copes and normies left us the fuck alone.

Agreed OP. Looking forward to reading the replies

There is nothing wrong with standardcels tbh.

Everyone's excited and anticipating an ER event when the Joker releases

er is a great source of memes but yea I dont think hes the best representation of incels. he wasnt ugly at all and on top of that he came from a wealthy family

Not a Brainceller but a relatively new member. I honestly find ER funny as a meme; half the reason I post here is to cope through comedic relief with my shitty situation.

He is considered an incel saint, even though half of his victims were incels?

Agree, but as long as the standards pertain more to things such as having a virgin gf, her not being obese etc. Things that are normal are reasonable to expect. Any incel saying he only wants Stacy is coping in some very deep, and depressing way

If he said no landwhales then yeah, I’d agree with him. He wanted the top 10%-20% of women though. He had a foid mentality, wouldn’t settle for anything but the best. I’ve seen tinder experiments with him, he could have gotten a white Becky or a Noodlewhore with some effort.

He mogged all of the truecels on this forum and probably some of the fakecel larpers too.

Inceldom didn't exist before the Day of Retribution happened.

er is a great source of memes but yea I dont think hes the best representation of incels. he wasnt ugly at all and on top of that he came from a wealthy family

If he said no landwhales then yeah, I’d agree with him. He wanted the top 10%-20% of women though. He had a foid mentality, wouldn’t settle for anything but the best. I’ve seen tinder experiments with him, he could have gotten a white Becky or a Noodlewhore with some effort.

He mogged all of the truecels on this forum and probably some of the fakecel larpers too.
Tbh it is pretty over for most of us.

ER represents an ideal, but his execution was horrible. He killed more cels than foids and planned his rampage very poorly.

An incel as meticulous as the Vegas shooter with clearer motivations and more refined manifestos would be a more ideal saint.

Inceldom didn't exist before the Day of Retribution happened.
Cope. I was lurking WizardChan in Highschool. I was in 12th grade when ER done his thing. /r9k/ existed long before that.

I’ve seen more threads this week about ER than I’ve seen the entire time I’ve been a member here. Why are you guys still so obsessed with him? He was a dumbass standardcel that accomplished nothing but making us look bad.

JFL it's like you retards either dont understand english/dont know how to read, or you're so fucking low IQ. Pretty sure @BlkPillPres already explained in great detail the fact that society will not provide solutions to inceldom NO MATTER HOW WE PORTRAY OURSELVES TO SOCIETY, because doing so will be at the cost of freedom to women and that will not happen because women are currently in a position of power in society. If you really care about how society perceives us, despite that same society being responsible for our situation of being disenfranchised and self-destructive, you're bluepilled as fuck.

You know how normies think we all want Stacy and are potential terrorists? That idea became mainstream with him.

You know what also became mainstream because of Elliot Rodger? THE CONCEPT OF INCELDOM. If it weren't for Elliot Rodger, society would not have the level of awareness of inceldom that it currently has, because mass shootings are a way of sending a message that it's not just incels, but society in general which will have to suffer the consequences of inceldom if nothing is done to change our current situation. As long as inceldom is an issue that only affects a small subsection of men rather than society as a whole, inceldom will be brushed under the carpet and ignored, it will never even be addressed as an issue, let alone fixed. Unironically, the only ways in which change is initiated is through either violence or threats of violence, because the efficiency in functionality of a society is maximised only when human beings' survival imperative is questioned and put to the test, without which productivity is minimal and nothing ever gets done. But when survival is at stake, people have no choice other than to adapt, or fail to do so and perish.

Before him, most of us just talked about video games, anime and copes and normies left us the fuck alone.

You are a fucking idiot JFL, you basically just admitted to being content with coping. Why do you even bother to come onto this forum to complain? Do you not see how pointless it is to complain about not getting sex, WHILE DOING NOTHING TO CHANGE THAT SITUATION BECAUSE YOU'D RATHER COPE WITH ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES? Elliot Rodger in his 22 years of life had more balls than you'll ever have in your entire life.

JFL it's like you retards either dont understand english/dont know how to read, or you're so fucking low IQ. Pretty sure @BlkPillPres already explained in great detail the fact that society will not provide solutions to inceldom NO MATTER HOW WE PORTRAY OURSELVES TO SOCIETY, because doing so will be at the cost of freedom to women and that will not happen because women are currently in a position of power in society. If you really care about how society perceives us, despite that same society being responsible for our situation of being disenfranchised and self-destructive, you're bluepilled as fuck.

You know what also became mainstream because of Elliot Rodger? THE CONCEPT OF INCELDOM. If it weren't for Elliot Rodger, society would not have the level of awareness of inceldom that it currently has, because mass shootings are a way of sending a message that it's not just incels, but society in general which will have to suffer the consequences of inceldom if nothing is done to change our current situation. As long as inceldom is an issue that only affects a small subsection of men rather than society as a whole, inceldom will be brushed under the carpet and ignored, it will never even be addressed as an issue, let alone fixed. Unironically, the only ways in which change is initiated is through either violence or threats of violence, because the efficiency in functionality of a society is maximised only when human beings' survival imperative is questioned and put to the test, without which productivity is minimal and nothing ever gets done. But when survival is at stake, people have no choice other than to adapt, or fail to do so and perish.

You are a fucking idiot JFL, you basically just admitted to being content with coping. Why do you even bother to come onto this forum to complain? Do you not see how pointless it is to complain about not getting sex, WHILE DOING NOTHING TO CHANGE THAT SITUATION BECAUSE YOU'D RATHER COPE WITH ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES? Elliot Rodger in his 22 years of life had more balls than you'll ever have in your entire life.
There is no solution to inceldom. What do you want from society? A betabux wife that secretly hates your guts but she’s forced to be with you? Take the blackpill and start coping you pseudo intellectual faggot.

why did u copy his writing style lol how much of a boot licker can u be

ER was a mentalcel.
His vessel was not incel tier, his brain was.

What do you want from society? A betabux wife that secretly hates your guts but she’s forced to be with you? Take the blackpill and start coping you pseudo-intellectual faggot

what she thinks of me has little to no value to me. JFL at a self-proclaimed """""blackpiller""""""" actually valuing female validation, whilst ironically telling me to take the blackpill. I dont care about female validation, because i dont think of women as human beings for their opinion of me to even matter. They're just a commodity on the market, an object for my pleasure.

There is no solution to inceldom.

Wrong. Patriarchal societies have always kept inceldom dormant, by enabling a system where men can provide women with their labour resources in return for women providing men with sexual resources. In such a system, your looks were irrelevant (given you werent deformed/disabled); for you to be eligible for marriage all you had to do was have a stable income and decent job, you had to fulfill the requirement of being "a provider". In patriarchal societies, even average/below average men (who are considered undesirable in our current system) got laid.

Dude you know nothing about the relationship between social dynamics and inceldom. What the fuck are you even doing on this forum you low IQ tard.
why did u copy his writing style lol how much of a boot licker can u be

if using my brain to actually discuss something interesting rather than spamming the same shit (muhh drivers' license pill, BBC memes etc.) makes me a bootlicker, then i'd rather be a bootlicker than to be a fucking autistic retard like 80% of the forum (including you)

Last edited:
what she thinks of me has little to no value to me. JFL at a self-proclaimed """""blackpiller""""""" actually valuing female validation, whilst ironically telling me to take the blackpill. I dont care about female validation, because i dont think of women as human beings for their opinion of me to even matter. They're just a commodity on the market, an object for my pleasure.
Go fuck whores then. I’m a moralist and will never stoop to that thought process. Women can be destroyed by their own follies, I don’t care to assist them.

Inceldom is not a sex problem, many incels want love or else they’d just fuck whores. Call them egoist, but it doesn’t change their thought process. That’s why a patriarchal society would be better, but it will never put the cat back in to bag that is the blackpill.

Go fuck whores then. I’m a moralist and will never stoop to that thought process. Women can be destroyed by their own follies, I don’t care to assist them.

@BlkPillPres lmao at this guy who admits to being a moralist, simultaneously claiming to be "blackpilled". It's so over for this forum.

Last edited:
Who cares about ER, he's been dead for more than 5 years.

@BlkPillPres lmao at a guy who admits to being a moralist, simultaneously claiming to be "blackpilled". It's so over for this forum.
I’m a Christian first, Incel second. I will never stoop to the level of modern society. Sorry, it won’t happen.

The reasons why most incels cant relate to ER

1. High status/rich
2. Very high standards
3. He was semi good looking.

Iam sure if he wasnt an austistic retard, he could have scored a cute girl. Instead he shot his ricecel roommates who had nothing to do with his problems with women. Thats pretty fucked up.

I’m a Christian first, Incel second. I will never stoop to the level of modern society. Sorry, it won’t happen.

So you believe in a God who made you an incel to suffer a miserable and pathetic existence while chads, foids and even normies get to enjoy lives of pleasure, hedonism and superficial/materialistic pursuits? Seems pretty fuckn cucked and illogical to me.

Also, your fellow christians dont give a shit about you JFL. Religious coping is no different to nationalism coping. As incels, we are the niggers of our own race, we are the outcasts of our own religions. I can relate far more to blackpilled incels than to non-incels who are of the same race/religion as me.

While you're rotting on this forum, those "self-professed" christian foids are getting their ass torn apart by multiple chads in their weekly gangbang, and then they'll come to church on sunday and pretend to be modest, they'll put on a show of humility just to deter subhumans like yourself from approaching them, giving the false impression and illusion of being religious when they are far from that.

Christianity is no longer a religion, its a virtue signalling club. Most modern-day christians are only christian by name, not by practice. Most christians dont even follow their religious doctrine JFL

So you believe in a God who made you an incel to suffer a miserable and pathetic existence while chads, foids and even normies get to enjoy lives of pleasure, hedonism and superficial/materialistic pursuits? Seems pretty fuckn cucked and illogical to me.

Also, your fellow christians dont give a shit about you JFL. Religious coping is no different to nationalism coping. As incels, we are the niggers of our own race, we are the outcasts of our own religions. I can relate far more to blackpilled incels than to non-incels who are of the same race/religion as me.

While you're rotting on this forum, those "self-professed" christian foids are getting their ass torn apart by multiple chads in their weekly gangbang, and then they'll come to church on sunday and pretend to be modest, they'll put on a show of humility just to deter subhumans like yourself from approaching them, giving the false impression and illusion of being religious when they are far from that.

Christianity is no longer a religion, its a virtue signalling club. Most modern-day christians are only christian by name, not by practice. Most christians dont even follow their religious doctrine JFL
I follow it, it’s none of my concern whether other Christians do or not. If I’m the last true Christian on the Earth, I will never stop believing. God hasn’t brought any suffering on me, Lucifer, the ruler of this world and sin are the things that make me suffer. I will be rewarded in the Eternal life though.

if using my brain to actually discuss something interesting rather than spamming the same shit (muhh drivers' license pill, BBC memes etc.) makes me a bootlicker, then i'd rather be a bootlicker than to be a fucking autistic retard like 80% of the forum (including you)
no, copying his writing style does. i never mentioned anything about content lol

I follow it, it’s none of my concern whether other Christians do or not. If I’m the last true Christian on the Earth, I will never stop believing. God hasn’t brought any suffering on me, Lucifer, the ruler of this world and sin are the things that make me suffer. I will be rewarded in the Eternal life though.

Last edited:
no, copying his writing style does. i never mentioned anything about content lol

Lol i could say the same for you, that your writing style resembles that of 80% of the forum (the retards) in terms of level of autism. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He was an autistic moron who sperged out.

Lol i could say the same for you, that your writing style resembles that of 80% of the forum (the retards) in terms of level of autism. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
how does it feel to be among the 20% of elite .co members?

how does it feel to be among the 20% of elite .co members?

helluva lot better than being among the bottom 80% (intelligence and self-awareness wise) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like being standardcels is something wrong and sgamefulll...

Tfu on ugly femorloids

May the spirit of ER protect and watch over all incels.

It doesn't matter what you think about his actions, his manifesto was based and he was High IQ posting near the end.

True followers of St.Elliot spend more time praying with him than spamming his memes or arguing about him.

May the spirit of ER protect and watch over all incels.

It doesn't matter what you think about his actions, his manifesto was based and he was High IQ posting near the end.

True followers of St.Elliot spend more time praying with him than spamming his memes or arguing about him.

He believed in something, and sacrificed everything. He gave his life so that the world may acknowledge the incel plight and make reparations for our suffering. St Elliot devoted his life to our cause and died so that we may possibly live in a bettER world, one in which people are not judged based on factors out of their control.

Elliot RodgER is our saint and his manifesto is our bible.

Inceldom is not a sex problem, many incels want love or else they’d just fuck whores. Call them egoist, but it doesn’t change their thought process. That’s why a patriarchal society would be better, but it will never put the cat back in to bag that is the blackpill.
Whores are too expensive. I want free sex from foids at least around my looksmatch, and I think most incels want that too.

Jfl at moralfagotry in this thread.ER didn’t make us look bad he just made them look in our direction.ugly virgin males will never be taken seriously, Normies don’t care about your standards, sanity or why you’re incel they just need an excuse to ridicule you.the fact that they group spineless moralfags like you with er should be clear evidence of that, just like IT screenshots completely Benign posts or makes fun of incelswithouthate since it gives them a perceived moral high ground to do so.

Blackpill itself will never be accepted because it criticises women and this community actively excludes them.in the western world the moral framework is based upon protecting and serving foids; they are the golden cow of society, if you are rejected by them you are rejected by society at large, if you are their enemy society is also your enemy.the only way for an incel to have a modicum of acceptance from society is to be as Bluepilled and as much of a moralfag as possible(you are doing a great job of that) and beg like a little bitch.

the reason Normies hate when an incel goes Er is because they have to momentarily switch places with us in terms of power dynamics it’s suddenly them that beg for mercy and forgiveness, they hate the idea of something so pathetic claiming power over them. thats why they always try their hardest to ridicule and demonise ers to the point of exaggeration, they are trying to reclaim the power that they consider to be rightfully theirs. THe reason why a lot of us like ers because it gives us perceived power over normies that we never had.

Last edited:
Jfl at moralfagotry in this thread.ER didn’t make us look bad he just made them look in our direction.ugly virgin males will never be taken seriously, Normies don’t care about your standards, sanity or why you’re incel they just need an excuse to ridicule you.the fact that they group spineless moralfags like you with er should be clear evidence of that, just like IT screenshots completely Benign posts or makes fun of incelswithouthate since it gives them a perceived moral high ground to do so. Blackpill itself will never be accepted because it criticises women and this community actively excludes them.in the western world the moral framework is based upon protecting and serving foids; they are the golden cow of society, if you are rejected by them you are rejected by society at large, if you are their enemy society is also your enemy.the only way for an incel to have a modicum of acceptance from society is to be as Bluepilled and as much of a moralfag as possible(you are doing a great job of that) and beg like a little bitch.the reason Normies hate when an incel goes Er is because they have to momentarily switch places with us in terms of power dynamics it’s suddenly them that beg for mercy and forgiveness, they hate the idea of something so pathetic claiming power over them. thats why they always try their hardest to ridicule and demonise ers to the point of exaggeration, they are trying to reclaim the power that they consider to be rightfully theirs. THe reason why a lot of us like ers because it gives us perceived power over normies that we never had.
Try paragraphs

This

ER sucks dick in hell.

Try paragraphs

you're so stupid that you dont even have the brainpower to refute a comment obliterating the ideas you've expressed in your thread, the only response you can conjure is to say "Try paragraphs". You are an autistic retard lol

lol you're so stupid that your only response to a comment obliterating the ideas you've expressed in your thread, is to say "Try paragraphs". You are an autistic retard lol
Cry more you flea bitten dog

ER sucks dick in hell.

there's no proof of a heaven or hell you dumbass christian coper. For all we know, this is our only life and this life itself is a living hell for you, yet you cope by thinking you'll enjoy a likely non-existant afterlife while foids and chads are having passionate sex.

there's no proof of a heaven or hell you dumbass christian coper. For all we know, this is our only life and this life itself is a living hell for you, yet you cope by thinking you'll enjoy a likely non-existant afterlife while foids and chads are having passionate sex.

You know how normies think we all want Stacy and are potential terrorists? That idea became mainstream with him.
exactly. the entitlement argument is used against us just because ER