Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is elliot Rodger taken seriously among the incel community? *THE FINAL CONCENSUS*

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date

how do you feel about elliot?

• Total voters
stelliotrodger99

stelliotrodger99

Banned
-
Jack Peterson aka "Mr forum mod" legit states that elliot Rodger will always be a meme and not taken seriously

@5:47

how is elliot Rodger perceived overall?

i believe there is a lot to learn from this man.

loneliness and depression can be a bitch and will make you go crazy like him.
But he was a man of action

Last edited:
Just a meme.
His lips look like mini hotdogs but he was a solid 5/10 and richmaxxed to 6/10. He just wanted stacy and loved himself a bit too much.
He also killed his rice-cel roommates and then fucked up his shooting.

He surely felt horrible and is a great example of how inceldom can ruin a person but I find his actions wrong.

Hes a great source for memes though

He was a 22 year old dude who never kissed, hugged, held hands or had a date with a with girl.
Very few people can be as celibate as the Supreme Gentleman was.

He surely felt horrible and is a great example of how inceldom can ruin a person but I find his actions wrong.

Hes a great source for memes though
post the best meme of him.

make me laugh

:feelshmm:

Incel """""community"""""

1507068436460s

Elliot made the world known about incels, so yeah he should be taken seriously for this contribution, imo, though it's up to you to think if you consider him incel or fakecel and if you consider his action was bad.

The guy basically looked like a fashion super model, so no.

I find it hard to believe he didn't receive any female attention.

No bro he's just a meme and an inside joke

meme, big retard, but funny retard.

The guy was very autistic,psychotic and narcissistic. If he was more sane he could have used his privileged status to get women.

He was a rich spoiled BMW brat who ended up killing more men than women. He was just pissed that the promise of his privileged upbringing with a rich Hollywood daddy failed him. Guys like him are the worst enemies of low-status men.

This is very unsettling.

Joined Yesterday at 8:23 PM

I don't think wERe able to talk about him AnyMore.

He's cool, fbi.

Well, bye.

Your vote will be publicly visible.

You guys never learn, do you ?

I like him. He was absolutely blackpilled

He was a 22 year old dude who never kissed, hugged, held hands or had a date with a with girl.
Are you challenging me? :feelshmm:

He was never incel? 54% are fucking retarded or what? Mentalcel, manletcel, locationcel, racecel. Yes he had high standards, but implying he would have a chance with uglier girls jfl.

I wouldn't say he was a hero.
I would say he was an incel. How wasn't he? He never had a gf and was a virgin at 22. He was involuntarily celibate, simple as that.
The only thing I 'respect' about him is that he did what he said he would. He wasn't afraid of consequences. He wasn't a keyboard warrior. He took action. Was it right what he done? Realistically no but he did what he felt was right.

He’s basically me. Same age and same circumstance.

Im not awnsering, my awnser does not commute with those 2

Elliot Rodger was a mentalcel

He served as an effective catalyst to drawing attention to the incel community to attract more members, but he was also very autistic and his plans failed horribly.

He killed other incels (the most heinous crime) and barely killed any Stacies. I would respect him more if he actually managed to kill that entire sorority like he planned (he knocked on the front door JFL).

Elliot has a very feminine face, so I don't find his claims that he couldn't get a gf unbelievable.

I would say he was an incel. How wasn't he? He never had a gf and was a virgin at 22. He was involuntarily celibate, simple as that.
The only thing I 'respect' about him is that he did what he said he would. He wasn't afraid of consequences. He wasn't a keyboard warrior. He took action. Was it right what he done? Realistically no but he did what he felt was right.

He was never incel? 54% are fucking retarded or what? Mentalcel, manletcel, locationcel, racecel. Yes he had high standards, but implying he would have a chance with uglier girls jfl.
His standards weren't even that high, he considered Mandy Humphreys a Stacy, when in reality she's below average

Attachments

• maddyhumphries.jpg
    maddyhumphries.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 52
He was an unfortunate mix of aspergers, narcicism and a very low IQ.

there are too few options...

also why do u think u have the right to demand a final consensus when u joined yesterday?

Best comment

All of you insulting ER are cucks. You're like the cowards in puahate he wrote about.

there are too few options...

also why do u think u have the right to demand a final consensus when u joined yesterday?

because I'm entitled to evERyone's OPINION

He served as an effective catalyst to drawing attention to the incel community to attract more members, but he was also very autistic and his plans failed horribly.

He killed other incels (the most heinous crime) and barely killed any Stacies. I would respect him more if he actually managed to kill that entire sorority like he planned (he knocked on the front door JFL).

Elliot has a very feminine face, so I don't find his claims that he couldn't get a gf unbelievable.

He had to compete against 6'3 Chads as a 5'6 hapa male

hes a good example of how height is everything

He is the reason why soy cucks use the entitlement argument against us very frequently
Hurr durrrr if i can't have sex nobody should have
That kid is also very spoiled, narcissist, racists and obsessed with rich brands. He hates what he calls spoiled blonde sluts but his mentality is very similar to theirs

Last edited:
His looks doesn't scream "incel" but we have to remember he was hapa in chadifornia so i'm going with the former, not because i'm fine with him killing people but because i can relate to him.

All those cucks who vote no, stop hiding and come here, I will destroy you

He mas a massive mentalcel who could've lock down Becky if he was NT, actually tried approaching girls(from his manifesto he never even once tried and expected Stacyes to approach him, jfl) and moved out of Isla Chadsta, not a truecel by any stretch