Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone here on NEETbux due to mental illness

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I’ve gotten a notice I qualify for supposed bipolar disorder but I might get a job soon just to keep myself busy and less isolated. Curious if anyone has experiences with receiving disability checks here

Hopefully in the future

Certainly possible. What you receive is very close to the amount I receive(I live in supportive housing and use SNAP).

In my case, though, I have Autism and cannot drive due to visual-spatial problems. Observe:

Supportive housing(Section 811 in U.S), Medicaid, Medical transportation.

The state pays for my medical care.

However: My psychologist of nine years wrote my verification letters for the SSA and disability housing. As well as some "other things".

Certainly possible. What you receive is very close to the amount I receive(I live in supportive housing and use SNAP).

In my case, though, I have Autism and cannot drive due to visual-spatial problems. Observe:

Wait you also live in disability housing? What’s your age?

H

How old are you and how severe is your autism? I have autism most likely as well
I'm not old, don't know how severe my autism is, I just can't simply hold jobs cause after max 1 month I feel depressed because of the people there and they just annoy me

I'm not old, don't know how severe my autism is, I just can't simply hold jobs cause after max 1 month I feel depressed because of the people there and they just annoy me
So what do you do? Do you get NEETbux?

No but I'm on multiple psychiatric drugs due to mental illness. It's the only reason I'm capable of wageslaving. Could only do it undrugged if I didn't also have to interact with colleagues on my monitors. My favorite work day is when I can write super serious enterprise logic while listening to music like
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hif-WDuzuTs

I do for autism, I live with my parents so some of it goes toward keep whilst the rest is essentially pocket money for my copes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back