Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone else terrified of being found out?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Is anyone else here terrified of having their profile hate discovered, because of what could happen IRL in terms of employment or relationships with family members? I can think of at least two different members who have been found out, by their own admission. Admittedly, both of them posted illegal things and I am lawful so I should be good, but I’m still scared. Does anyone else feel this way?

I used to care but not anymore. Gonna die soon anyway so who cares what happens in my life now

My family would turn on me if they read some of the things I've said about their cult and sand culture on here.

I might be afraid of losing my job, but I don't really give a fuck about anything else. There's nothing they can do to me that hasn't already been done.

Truth is that all people have you deep in ass so you shouldnt care.

I mean I could request a ban but this place is home to me. It would take a lot of willpower.

If I was NEET I wouldnt care. But since I'm in school now and plan on having a job in the future, not only would it ruin me IRL, but it would also be embarrassing, especially if someone read my posts out loud.

I don't care.
I have no friends nor family.
I have diagnosed mental illness.
I have a job in supported employment.
If I lose that, I suppose I could live in a homeless shelter.
I do not plan to go back to school.
By the way, I tell people in real life my views.
I can't be hated any more than I am now.
What can they do to me?

Last edited:
HELL YES I SURR DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW IM UGLY THEY WOULD REJECT ME AND OR TREAT ME POORLY IF MY DEEP DARK SECRET OF ME BEING UGLY WAS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE I WOULD BE RUINED

I don't have much to lose tbh, i don't work, i don't have social life, i go out of my house once or twice per month. Maybe my mother would kick me out of the house but that would push me to rope so it would be a good situation in the end.

I don't even care at this point...

HELL YES I SURR DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW IM UGLY THEY WOULD REJECT ME AND OR TREAT ME POORLY IF MY DEEP DARK SECRET OF ME BEING UGLY WAS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE I WOULD BE RUINED
Yes of course

not really. my parents can barely speak/read english and I barely use this forum in public tbh.

when i first joined, i didn't know what the word "incel" would eventually mean or how widespread knowledge regarding incels would spread. i was dumb and couldn't see the writing on the wall and i guess it's my fault. joined, may 5th 2018, well after AM.

for a time i was worried, scared to death my family would find out about "le ebil inkel" and maybe even kick me out for being such an awful person in their eyes. although as time passed i became less worried, maybe it was just me becoming more adjusted and relaxed, or maybe i just think it won't happen and so there's no point in worrying.

the only person in my family who i am certain knows about incels is my sister, i have heard her go on mini rants about the evil incel "nice guys" while i acted ignorant and pretended it was the first i had heard of it. so yeah, if they ever found out she would certainly despise me, view me as some sort of rapist. i suspect my brother already knows there's something "off" about me, or however he might put it. it would be awkward in the short term, but i don't think anything would significantly change. so no, i'm not afraid of being found out. though, admittedly, i still minimize .co when someone comes into my corner

sorry for the long post, i guess i'm feeling extra talkative tonight

Yes it is not good for me.

I've been found out, but not by family. Couple people from YouTube happened to find me due to one of my really old videos having this same name in it. I can care less either way though, tbh.

I've been found out, but not by family. Couple people from YouTube happened to find me due to one of my really old videos having this same name in it. I can care less either way though, tbh.
something similar happened to me once, i guess that's what i get for using the same username

i would dislike to be exposed as a virgin, there is so much shaming in society over it, there is less social stigma to be gay than a virgin

i can see it affecting a job, women would definitely use the fact you are a virgin to get you fired for being "creepy"

I wonder what would happen if you walked up to a blue haired feminist and showed her your .co account.

No one cares so much

People in my country don't really seem to care or understand.

I don't care at this point.
Close to 80% of my posts have been shitposts anyways so if they are stupid enough to fall for it then I have a good cope laughing at them.

Good point, I'm gonna be applying for engineering jobs (I'm graduating) starting in a couple of weeks so I guess I'll have to be more careful about browsing here.

No lmao, what do you have to lose? You're already on here aren't you?

I dont give a shit, I ask God to kill me daily. Everyone who knows me, knows that am a individual with not motivation in life so they won't be surprised.

No one cares that much about me

I don't care about shaming or what people say about me but it could potentially hurt the family business and my father would literally murder me or kick me out of the house. At that point I can rope because my only chance of a semi-comfy life of cope would be gone.