Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else so incel they can't even make male friends IRL?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Had a few ltn friends back in highschool. They actually got married though JFL. I don't talk to them anymore cause I sperged out on the COVID shit, they were the sheep and got the vaccine and totally complied. Since then I've been friendless IRL. I feel like it's been so long there's no turning this around.

Yeah, I don't have any IRL friend any more and one questionable online friend.

LeFrenchCel
26008.jpg

Not even cels want to be my friend

It's impossible to have normie male friends. You can't genuinely befriend a simp who sees every other male as competition for pussy. That includes even non NT aspies like us.

I’m in a similar situation to DBDR. Clownmaxxing got me a few friends but they don’t like me for me. I’m pretty sure nobody likes me for me.

Pretty much, I’ve basically given up.

Yeah. I had zero friends in high school and my only friend in middle school was a fellow giga autist. I somehow made one guy friend as an adult, but we can’t hang out that often because he works a lot and has to provide for his wife and kid. For the most part though most of my spare time is spent being a rotter in my room. I’m too much or a sperg to make friends with most normie men.