Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Is anyone else getting worse at video games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
I don't know why but I keep getting worse at vidya, I have played fps for almost 15 years and for some reason my aim is horrendous now, it literally feels like I'm playing with my feet or something, am I experiencing brain rot from years of having no social interaction in real life? :incel:

I have to admit, I have lost interest in fighting games, they seem like button masher games to me (I know some players remember all the combos).

If youre over 25 your reflexes and cognition have already peaked, so its just a slow plateau and decline in your reaction time from here on out. Eventually if you don't want to get mogged constantly you'll just have to retire from fps's and play shit like turn-based strategy and puzzle games

If youre over 25 your reflexes and cognition have already peaked, so its just a slow plateau and decline in your reaction time from here on out. Eventually if you don't want to get mogged constantly you'll just have to retire from fps's and play shit like turn-based strategy and puzzle games
fuuuuuck its over

My world of tanks statistics are going down not up.

Did you get the COVID vax? It's probably rotting your brain

I used to play games nonstop when I was a kid. Now I have to build up the energy just to turn the Xbox on. Either I suck or games just got too hard for me. Recently I've been playing 360 games because I have no interest in the new stuff.

:blackpill:truth. I suck at elden Ring even though used to be very good at those type of games many years ago

Yeah, i was better before. Nowadays im average at best

No I am a progamer

I don't know why but I keep getting worse at vidya, I have played fps for almost 15 years and for some reason my aim is horrendous now, it literally feels like I'm playing with my feet or something, am I experiencing brain rot from years of having no social interaction in real life? :incel:
How old are you now?

I would say in my current frame of early 30s I have gotten sloppy and would say my late 20s was my peak in comparison, certainly better and more stable than my 17 yr old counterpart when comparing the original to the remastered version of a specific FPS that Ive basically dedicated a portion of my life to.

Even then, I havent played with that sweaty chip on my shoulder as of late, the way I did in 2017-2018 so I couldn't say for sure if I can reclaim my peak or not.

How old are you now?

I would say in my current frame of early 30s I have gotten sloppy and would say my late 20s was my peak in comparison, certainly better and more stable than my 17 yr old counterpart when comparing the original to the remastered version of a specific FPS that Ive basically dedicated a portion of my life to.

Even then, I havent played with that sweaty chip on my shoulder as of late, the way I did in 2017-2018 so I couldn't say for sure if I can reclaim my peak or not.
I'm 20, and yes I took ze vaccine. (didn't have a choice tho)

Last edited:
Bro I'm almost 40 and my FPS aim and reaction time is as basically as good as it was when I was your age.

I only play TFT occasionally since I'm too tired to play league, I also hate that game rn though

I have always been atrocious at games in general especially fps games so no.

I have always been atrocious at games in general especially fps games so no.
When I was a teenager I thought I was the best counter-strike player in my entire city until I met a Chad friend in high school and he was 10x better than me at the game and he did everything effortlessly, that was a HUGE blackpill to me, it showed me how life is only about your genetics and nothing else. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah, I feel like my reaction speed is just declining.

the games are terrible thats why maybe, gone are the times where games were fun and made for guys like us. nowadays games are ruined as companies have to cater to foids and tranny

I've noticed this myself too. I used to be a monster at FPS games and fighters but now I play like shit.

A little bit, yes. I find that like with everything if you don't practice, it gets worse. I go through long stretches not playing.

Depression can effect some fine motor skills over time I think. But the more likely answer is that our minds get more distracted from gaming as we get older. Coordination also changes for the worse as we get older.

Depression can effect some fine motor skills over time I think.
Yeah I looked it up and it's true, I think I can finally drop this hobby now that I've learned this.

I'm actually same, nothing have changed

No way man. What I'm talking about ain't hit you yet. I was at tip top in terms of my guitar playing, gaming, typing fast on keyboard and phone in my 20's. You will only begin to notice the effects post 33-35.

Games have degraded over the years. The lack of your skills now is simply a pattern of society slowly crumbling into dust and the games being horrible.

Nice graphics tho. :feelshmm:

The main reason for me was the fact that I got very rusted from not playing videos for many years mainly because of becoming pretty poor

Games have degraded over the years. The lack of your skills now is simply a pattern of society slowly crumbling into dust and the games being horrible.

Nice graphics tho. :feelshmm:
This is true for some games. Though there are many which require problem solving mixed with button mashing combos. Some of those combos become harder to pull off as you age. Even more so with playing instruments, unless you practice everyday, it's tough. And we lose the will to practice if there is no credit given for our talents. Better off replacing those copes.

Yes, but I am getting worse at everything

I suppose, although I was never really all that good at them in the first place, anyway.

Also, wtf is your avi? :feelswhat:

Also, wtf is your avi? :feelswhat:
It's Madotsuki

8149afc3c8b074f789cd3c7693e15534.gif

It's Madotsuki

8149afc3c8b074f789cd3c7693e15534.gif
No, it looks like that girl crossed with that weird monster from that one movie, Labyrinth, or something like that.

Edit: Pan's Labyrinth, I think the movie was.