Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is anybody else the ugliest guy in their entire school?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I was taking a depressed shower like I do every night
giphy.gif

And then a thought came into my mind.
"Am I the ugliest guy in the school?" I thought to myself.
In those few minutes I had tons of faces flashing in my mind, picturing every guy I've seen at that school.
I pictured every nerd, fatass, and even two disabled guys, but I couldnt think of a single one that was uglier than me.
Even the old balding numale professors wherent uglier than me.
I had to sit in that steamy shower for about 10 minutes while I processed the fact that I'm the ugliest guy in that entire school.
I'm nothing in their eyes, I'm not even part of the competition.
Being at the complete bottom of the totem pole, I never thought I'd end up like this.:feelscry:

No one is ugly. People just have different tastes such as the majority of females having taste in men with shitty personalities. Being ugly is just some shitty social construct.

No one is ugly. People just have different tastes such as the majority of females having taste in men with shitty personalities. Being ugly is just some shitty social construct.
lol

i wouldnt call myself ugly, a few bad traits but a few good ones to even it out, most average looking men cant get laid any man sub8 is fucked due to female hypergamy, elliot rodger couldnt get laid (before someone mentions his autism, that doenst matter to females they would date an autistic pedophile terrorist as long as he is 8 or above)

There are roughly 40k or so students enrolled at my school, I can't claim to have seen every single person.

But I wouldn't doubt for a second that I am within the bottom percentile (lowest 1%) in terms of attractiveness. It's fucking depressing.

Walking in public to lectures, seminars, tutorials is a nightmare.

Stacys, Beckys, and Landwhales alike stare at you with this expression that all incels are familiar with. It is a combination of revulsion, disgust, pity, perhaps even curiosity -- how can such a grotesque creature even exist? Occasionally one or two foids will smile at you, the way that one would smile at a retarded 7-year-old with snot dribbling out of his orifices -- a smile of sympathy.

At night, you can see the fear in the eyes of the foids that you pass on the sidewalk. They clutch their backpacks ever tighter and hasten their footsteps so they can get home to Chad as soon as possible and whine about having to share the sidewalk with someone like me.

You are subhuman. I am subhuman. And every day I am reminded of that pathetic reality. To take a walk in public is to subject yourself to humiliation. And I'm sure many of you reading this feel the same way.

I am in the most incel uni course tbhtbh.
I mog some people ngl

JFL at this cope

That's what some of the foids said to me when I was still in school:feelsrope:

I was the second ugliest guy in my high school. The ugliest one didn't seem to be as resentful as me for being treated like shit so he had some friends on surface who made fun of him behind his back.

lol no it isn't you are coping hard if you really believe that
Believe me, I’m dealing with shitty ass depression and I’m pretty hurt like all the time because of how girls are going for them douche bags and never me but I don’t really believe in ugliness.

Not the ugliest but definitely the shortest.

Believe me, I’m dealing with shitty ass depression and I’m pretty hurt like all the time because of how girls are going for them douche bags and never me but I don’t really believe in ugliness.
yh they don't care if those guys are douche bags or not as long as they are hot that's it
also jfl at not 'believing' in ugliness

My school had quite a few truecels so I don’t think so.

Yes, but now since society has set these standards of beauty, the ones that do not posses these traits or that posses the opposite are then therefore considered ugly or unattractive.

I’m not in school anymore, but most people can’t claim the title of “ugliest student”

I was always the ugly kid.

EFD02934 CAFF 4846 B6AE 17411D5868D3

Idk about ugliest but i was the only one at my hs who had not 1 friend throughout all 3.5 yrs i was forced to spend there

Yes, but now since society has set these standards of beauty, the ones that do not posses these traits or that posses the opposite are then therefore considered ugly or unattractive.
I see. Still seems like a total social construct to me.

u forgot to add teehee

We have more allies than we think at schools, I think we need some type of symbol so that we can recognize fellow incels in public spaces, maybe have a symbol or something

Nah, but probably in the top 5. I can think of two who are a bit uglier but they’re both autistic like I am.
We have more allies than we think at schools, I think we need some type of symbol so that we can recognize fellow incels in public spaces, maybe have a symbol or something
High IQ.

I think I might have an idea:
GettyImages-107758987-5c38ea2346e0fb00015a8847.jpg

I've seen guys uglier than me. I mog some people, mostly guys from IncelTears.

Not the ugliest but definitely the shortest.
That's how it was for me at school, at the university, I found guys shorter and uglier than me, but still I'm a manlet.

I get called ugly at least 5 times per day so maybe

Dunno about school, but I was definitely the ugliest in whole generation.

I go to college so there is no way to know but im sure im somewhere at the bottom

how the fuck you dont believe in ugliness but call yourself incel?