Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Irishcels do you still hate the English or it's just a larp?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YnBenzB-xgo?si=AN19SZ5sNO3NL-2r

Like do you hate them for real for historical reasons or is it mostly just jokes and drunken songs? I am confused as part of it seems larp but then when the queen of England died apparently "many" Irish were celebrating. Not gonna mention the IRA since I already know it's mostly American larpers who glorify them.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YnBenzB-xgo?si=AN19SZ5sNO3NL-2r

Like do you hate them for real for historical reasons or is it mostly just jokes and drunken songs? I am confused as part of it seems larp but then when the queen of England died apparently "many" Irish were celebrating. Not gonna mention the IRA since I already know it's mostly American larpers who glorify them.

Im half irish and have I was born in ireland and its mostly just jokes but there is some resentment and anger toward the english in irish nationalist groups.

I think a lot of it nowadays is just memes & shitposting on each other.

Any true Irishmen should, although there are few remaining. Only 70k people in Ireland use the Irish language on a daily basis.
I support the Irish embracing their traditional Celtic roots more, but the Anglos & Irish need to both just bury the hatchet(should they actually really hate each other): Both are genetically & culturally similar, have declining birthrates, and are under attack by the various International agenda.

No more brother wars.

Irish nationalists want to to fill their country with Niggers and Arabs the same as Scottish nationalists

How is that supposed to be a bad thing? No birth= no suffering .
Well the thing is, it's the birthrates in White countries amongst Whites that are declining the most: East Asian birthrates seem stagnating also, especially amongst the Japanese.

Now you see, the issue is mass-immigration to these countries from the third world: Import third-world, become third-world it's as simple as that. Which we all know, will just breed even more suffering.

Ideally, we as a species need to strive to be more k-selective: We need some system which assigns people an objective looksmatch based upon not just looks, but also IQ, hereditary traits, etc. Gene-editing also would be something to strive for, but it seems unlikely sadly, considering how it would interfere with the (((profits))). This way, we are improving the conditions overall & allowing for civilization to continue improving & effectively end suffering thus Inceldom.

I have heard from family members there is still deep resentment in many Irish people towards the English

Irish nationalists want to to fill their country with Niggers and Arabs the same as Scottish nationalists
"Nationalists" jfl: They are not actual Nationalists who care for the country. If they were, they would not want to import hordes of turd-worlders & allow for them to claim they actually are of that nations stock.

Disgusting, Europe needs a new Nationalist ideology to sweep it.

A lot of it is just them larping or shitposting online. They watch English TV & English pro sports jfl. :feelskek:
It's nothing like the feuds between the Serbs vs Croats & Albanians or the Japanese vs The Chinese & The Koreans.

Irishcel here and personally no. I find English people a bit eccentric though. They are usually kind of loud but not in the annoying way. Most of them anyways.
Most people have some mild resentment and joke about them but the people who are full on anglo haters are either weird old guys who would be incels if born today or blue haired sinn fein voters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back