Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Iranian roasti tweets about incels

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Fucking Jew loving whore. Lmao

First time I'm seeing an Iranian foid talking about incels. I would love to melt her fucking face while she begs for forgiveness.

Screenshot 20211128 231720 comtwitterandroid

"Do you really think the reason girls are not dating you is because you're not Brad Pitt? Coping mechanism you cuties. You are so desperate that I do not want to tell you that's not the case. Well if you think this makes you not to rope then keep doing it I guess"

I honestly dont even understand what she's talking about.

@incelerated @22yearoldcel @Vrthraghna some of you fix my translation if it's wrong.

View: https://twitter.com/khashayar5h/status/1463105769247752194?t=1le1_AipKDv6RX7G6Xy1YQ&s=19

This dude also made fun of her post because she used too many English word

She probably created some ERs by posting this since many Iranians didn't know about inceldom but because of her tweet going viral they know now

Last edited:
stupid cunt
بناموسم ببینمش میدم صفر قربانی و حامد حدادی و علی حیدری و مرتضی مهرزاد بهش تجاوز کنن

Atleast in iran foids get btfod when they act out :panties:

the fact that the IRGC is letting foids use the internet is extremely cucked

But they get killed in public for fucking with chads right?
Nah people who get hanged in public are mostly harmless men like political activists or rapists and etc

I doubt this hole lives in Iran. It doesn't seem like it.
diaspora whores are the worst.
Once they leave their 3rd world country they instantly turn into whores for chads :feelsUgh:

Can you translate?

even iran is cucked:whatfeels:
is inceldom becoming viral now over there ?

No it’s not that i’m not brad pitt.
It’s that i’m almost 1 foot shorter than him :feelsokman:

First time I'm seeing an Iranian foid talking about incels. I would love to melt her fucking face while she begs for forgiveness.

View attachment 538114
"Do you really think the reason girls are not dating you is because you're not Brad Pitt? Coping mechanism you cuties. You are so desperate that I do not want to tell you that's not the case. Well if you think this makes you not to rope then keep doing it I guess"

@incelerated @22yearoldcel @Vrthraghna some of you fix my translation if it's wrong.

View: https://twitter.com/khashayar5h/status/1463105769247752194?t=1le1_AipKDv6RX7G6Xy1YQ&s=19

She probably created some ERs by posting this since many Iranians didn't know about inceldom but because of her tweet going viral they know now

ALLLLLAHU AKBAR~!!!!!!!!

Shias aint muslim they are kuffar

View attachment 538114

very rare. iran is cucked women have so much power because of simps

I just saw this about iranian constitution

Article 21 The government must ensure the rights of women in all respects, in conformity with Islamic criteria, and accomplish the following goals: 1. create a favourable environment for the growth of woman's personality and the restoration of her rights, both the material and intellectual; 2. the protection of mothers, particularly during pregnancy and childrearing, and the protection of children without guardians; 3. establishing competent courts to protect and preserve the family; 4. the provision of special insurance for widows, and aged women and women without support; 5. the awarding of guardianship of children to worthy mothers, in order to protect the interests of the children, in the absence of a legal guardian.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

She's clearly angry that she couldn't ride Chad's cock and now she's taking it on incels.
That second tweet is based tho :feelskek:

Why the fuck is she writing English in Persian script? Holy shit that's so cringe.. what a moron :lul:
Once they leave their 3rd world country they instantly turn into whores for chads :feelsUgh:
Exactly. This guy knows what's up.

Article 21 The government must ensure the rights of women in all respects, in conformity with Islamic criteria, and accomplish the following goals: 1. create a favourable environment for the growth of woman's personality and the restoration of her rights, both the material and intellectual; 2. the protection of mothers, particularly during pregnancy and childrearing, and the protection of children without guardians; 3. establishing competent courts to protect and preserve the family; 4. the provision of special insurance for widows, and aged women and women without support; 5. the awarding of guardianship of children to worthy mothers, in order to protect the interests of the children, in the absence of a legal guardian.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
TL;DR as a woman you get gov bucks just for existing :feelsokman:
I doubt this hole lives in Iran. It doesn't seem like it.
She's still in Iran.
خانوم درباره خرید از کتابفروشی جنگل حرف میزنه

Last edited:
Yeah. I've heard from many Iranians who have immigrated that Iranian girls turn into giga whores once the step foot into foreign land.

Can you translate?
You didn't read the whole post, did you?
even iran is cucked:whatfeels:
is inceldom becoming viral now over there ?
Looks like it

No it’s not that i’m not brad pitt.
It’s that i’m almost 1 foot shorter than him :feelsokman:
:feelsokman::bigbrain:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
Islamic republic of Iran is a joke in general.

She's clearly angry that she couldn't ride Chad's cock and now she's taking it on incels.
That second tweet is based tho :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelsokman: Typical Iranian whore. They're all entitled to Chad.

Why the fuck is she writing English in Persian script? Holy shit that's so cringe.. what a moron :lul:

Exactly. This guy knows what's up.

TL;DR as a woman you get gov bucks just for existing :feelsokman:

She's still in Iran.
خانوم درباره خرید از کتابفروشی جنگل حرف میزنه
دخترکه جنده آخه کیری با اون قیافه تخمیت که پی اس ال ۴ به زور‌می‌گیره داری از اینسلا حرف می زنی. تو خودت اگر جنسیتت همین الان تغییر کنه پسر بشی کیری ترین دختر دنیام بهت نمی ده انقد کیریه قیافت.

چَد مثل سگ‌کردتت ولت کرده عقدتو می خوای اینطوری خالی

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

whats the other reason you whore, if you're sub 5 its over

someone needs a visit from the morality police

View attachment 538114

Bruh i want noodles now, Fruit salad, Yummy Yummy

Why is she allowed to look horny in the camera and not wear a hijab? Iran is cucked like every other country.

Back then, the word “incel” was still barely known so I’m not surprised half of her Twitter was shitting on her. It’s been only less than two years, but if she were to write the same right now, nobody would bat an eye.

The “((((=“ bit should be sufficient enough to hint at what type of passively aggressive varmint you’re dealing with. Writing English words with your own native language’s letters is also disgusting.

The “((((=“ bit should be sufficient enough to hint at what type of passively aggressive varmint you’re dealing with.
Exactly. Everyone who uses laughing emoji when they're roasting someone is actually seething in reality. You're so rich about this whore being passive aggressive

This is a Persian site now