Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IQ Tests Are Pointless An Should Not Dictate Your Pursuits Or Actions (They Are Often Just Used As An Excuse)

TBH I think my IQ is just average, sadly its more like common sense and the ability to rationalize ones thoughts are low in supply these days
Being too modest here. Your IQ is clearly above average and this is evidenced by your posts. Normies in 2019 don't even think and think they are smart when they parrot something someone famous said.

My IQ is average but my memory is so bad, i can´t remember steps, names and everything is like it disappear in my head. Maybe i have ADD tbh

Same problem my IQ is pretty good probably (142 on an internet test but those are meaningless), but i have been losing my memory since my late teens and it has annihilated my school performance and my chances of getting an high paying job, which would have been a nice cope to have.This has been going on so long i can't even remember what it was like to have a good memory and sometimes i get surprised at how easy normies are able to remember things, even normies i consider to be vastly less intelligent than i am.

I agree having a high IQ means nothing if you can’t apply it to bettering your life and others.

Also I think having a High IQ also coincides with having autism, due to the fact most genius lvl intellects are socially inept. I think social acumen is the true sign of genius. Being able to manipulate both High and Low IQ’s for your bidding.

If you can't make a long, high IQ thread like OP, your IQ is pointless.

Cope. I wish I had a high IQ. My IQ might seem impressive because you are expecting it to be 75 cuz I'm black but it's probably only 90 which why i can barely do my job and am slow at everything. I have to stay at work overtime to do what a high-IQer would finish in an hour. I am in a STEM-field where most people are geniuses and not people who have to PRACTICE a lot, like I do. I am not saying this for pity btw so thanks but save your breath.

I am high-IQ enough to know life is suffering but too low-IQ to know how to fix my life. It's FUCKING OVER. SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT ME DEAD.

High IQ is big cope. It does not matter in the end.

The mensa IQ test is bullshit because it's not objective, you could get 80 IQ on one run and 140 on another, depending on over-analyzing or answers being subjective, if you get a high score it means your personality type is more likely to be conformist but not really that your IQ is higher than someone else's.

You need looks.

The mensa IQ test is bullshit because it's not objective, you could get 80 IQ on one run and 140 on another, depending on over-analyzing or answers being subjective, if you get a high score it means your personality type is more likely to be conformist but not really that your IQ is higher than someone else's.