Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IQ tests are not about intelligence

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★

IQ = Mental age / Chronological age * 100​

What Index Scales Measure

The five Index Scales (which are averaged together to provide the Full-Scale IQ score) measure the following abilities:

• Verbal Reasoning: Knowledge of words and being able to apply them – verbal concept formation, reasoning, and expression
  • Visual Spatial: Seeing visual details, understanding spatial relationships and construction ability, understanding the relationship between parts and a whole, and integrating visual and motor skills
  • Fluid Reasoning: Seeing the meaningful relationship among visual objects and applying that knowledge using the concept
  • Working Memory: Demonstrating attention, concentration, holding information in mind and being able to work with information held in mind; this includes one visual and one auditory subtest
  • Processing Speed: Speed and accuracy of visual scanning and identifying visual objects, short-term memory, and visual-motor coordination

IQ.png

TL;DR: Pattern recognition.

Africa's mean IQ is around 75, which is brutal. Below 80 is learning disabled (or whatever the PC term is).

I'll end this quickly.

a0291808319_65

Verbal Reasoning: Knowledge of words and being able to apply them – verbal concept formation, reasoning, and expression
Re: Anyone watching Dragonball Super?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200238730Monday, October 17, 2016 2:48 PM CDT
"Zam worn out" Hmm. I'm not so sure about this. Makaioshin is immortal, yes? I would think that this extends to Ki consumption as well.
Re: Anyone watching Dragonball Super?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200245416Monday, October 17, 2016 5:03 PM CDT
"But how would Vegito separate if they do use the potara earrings? The fusion from them lasts forever, even if you take off the earrings. They were only able to separate in the Buu saga because of the weird aura inside his body." They could surely use the Super Dragon Balls in the "Main" time-line.

Visual Spatial: Seeing visual details, understanding spatial relationships and construction ability, understanding the relationship between parts and a whole, and integrating visual and motor skills

Re: First poster gets
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190388938Friday, June 03, 2016 6:12 PM CDT
Jewish Individuals Are Imbeciles.
Re: i gotta do geo honors online as well as health
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190388683Friday, June 03, 2016 6:08 PM CDT
"IF YOU WANT HARD, TAKE CALCULUS!" You Are Caucasian, Calculus Should Be Child's Play For You. Complete Basic Topology/Abstract-Algebra Problems.
Re: Poll: Are U Good At Maths?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200236802Monday, October 17, 2016 1:58 PM CDT
You should define "Maths." There are Geometric Maths, Algebraic Maths, et cetera. Also, the person who stated that "You should learn proper spelling and grammar before studying Maths" is an imbecile who should learn the definition of Ad-Hominem.

Fluid Reasoning: Seeing the meaningful relationship among visual objects and applying that knowledge using the concept

Re: CONFUSED about sinii contradiction!!!
Objective_Anon
Png

#200485732Monday, October 24, 2016 5:14 AM CDT
"Klayfanrace said that sinii wants to join 1515 terror group But sinii says he/she wants to join Rojava" This is not so difficult to comprehend. Eyewitness accounts versus acute lying. It is easy to see which is valid.
Re: >Claims that going to church is a waste of time
Objective_Anon
Png

#200505405Monday, October 24, 2016 5:24 PM CDT
Two activities have a similar result doesn't make them equal. It isn't hypocrisy.

Working Memory: Demonstrating attention, concentration, holding information in mind and being able to work with information held in mind; this includes one visual and one auditory subtest

Re: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSICIANS/BANDS
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185794763Monday, March 21, 2016 3:32 PM CDT
It would seem that the superior musical group, Culture Club, has been neglected, due to envy.

Processing Speed: Speed and accuracy of visual scanning and identifying visual objects, short-term memory, and visual-motor coordination

Re: Why Is Chimmihc A Scripting Deity?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182965561Wednesday, February 03, 2016 8:26 PM CST
"pretty much anyone can get into that kekblox dev group tho. it's nothing special" Nonsensical statement. RbxDev is an elite, non-biased privilege community for only the most proficient scripters within ROBLOX. Every other user that claims to be as proficient as those within the RbxDev clique is merely envious of his/her inadequate Lua capabilities. "Anyone here's opinion on C as a programming language?" Well, C is certainly a historical language, given the dependency of many common operating-systems on its functionality. In certain aspects, it is much more lightweight and portable than its successor, C++.
Re: anyone else here like eating
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182965688Wednesday, February 03, 2016 8:28 PM CST
Certainly not. I prefer a daily diet consisting entirely of cleansed, steamed vegetables and a cup of chilled water.

Actually, I'm going to rewrite this slightly.

Last edited:
Processing Speed: Speed and accuracy of visual scanning and identifying visual objects, short-term memory, and visual-motor coordination

Jac

How do they determine the average IQ of an entire region? What tests are conducted - I'm pretty sure Africans aren't sitting around in the village doing these tests. Are the results from a select group extrapolated onto the majority?
That's a good question. I'm not 100% sure myself, since there would have to be some major adjustments to the tests based on language and culture. You could try asking Quora and seeing if you get meaningful answers.

TL;DR: Pattern recognition.

Africa's mean IQ is around 75, which is brutal. Below 80 is learning disabled (or whatever the PC term is).
Africa's mean IQ is around 70, not 75.

My statement is that Intelligence is pattern recognition. There are speech patterns, visual patterns and number patterns. Artificial Intelligence is designed to recognise patterns

The fact that IQ is predicted by the Psychological (Mental age) of one's Mind and Physical (Chronological age) state of one's Brain doesn't prove or disprove my statement