Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IQ tests are bullshit and are in no way factual or accurate.

I have to respond to too many debates about race realism so i wont even argue here but i'll lay out what has been well-established:

-IQ predicts adulthood SES better than childhood SES does

-IQ is heritable (genes explain atleast 50 % of the reason why individuals in a population differ in IQ)

- Different groups score different avg IQs in the same order they differ by education, crime, income, etc etc. So there's an undeniable relationship between IQ and social outcomes

I wouldn't be so sure about that. At least in math proofs, you know what you're solving. In CS proofs, I don't know exactly what I'm doing half the time. They either try to be super rigorous or they'll try to make you come up with your own correct assumptions.
I myself haven't ever done CS proofs. It's just the impression I got based on what my sister has told me (she majored in CS).
Idk maybe I'm overestimating myself. I have very low self-esteem when it comes to my intelligence since I've been put down so many times, which is why I'm a severe procrastinator. My university is known to be rigorous so the fact that I haven't been kicked out yet despite studying everything in the last minute is either a miracle or I have 100+ IQ.
Yeah, I'm guessing whoever told you you're stupid is too stupid to see that they're even stupider.

I myself haven't ever done CS proofs. It's just the impression I got based on what my sister has told me
Maybe your sister's uni is easier than mine or she sucked off the profs, so she actually has no clue what she's talking about.
Yeah, I'm guessing whoever told you you're stupid is too stupid to see that they're even stupider.
Nah it's usually teachers and people smarter than me that say I'm dumb. The people smarter than also believe that they're dumb. The people dumber than me say I'm smart.

Not how i
IQ only measures logical and space perception, which is stupid, since it is not the only intelligence that exists.

But I am stupid anyways.

No. There's verbal IQ and nonverbal (performance IQ). There's no single IQ score.

And IQ measures fluid intelligence, not crystalized intelligence. That's why it doesn't change much throughout your life.

Not how i

No. There's verbal IQ and nonverbal (performance IQ). There's no single IQ score.

And IQ measures fluid intelligence, not crystalized intelligence. That's why it doesn't change much throughout your life.
Of the IQ tests that I have done before a psychologist, a good part is logical and spatial rationing. Verbal intelligence that is not cultivated is verbiage, and intelligences lie extensively in many aspects that a standardized test cannot measure.

These tests are just a search for patterns and memorization that occurs from a small age. Intelligence is measured in patterns because only patterns are utilitarian for a maximization mode of production.

There is no intelligence without previous knowledge and without education; there is no objectively measured intelligence that does not serve the purposes of commodity production in a profit-maximizing system; everything is based on patterns.

I have to respond to too many debates about race realism so i wont even argue here but i'll lay out what has been well-established:

-IQ predicts adulthood SES better than childhood SES does

-IQ is heritable (genes explain atleast 50 % of the reason why individuals in a population differ in IQ)

- Different groups score different avg IQs in the same order they differ by education, crime, income, etc etc. So there's an undeniable relationship between IQ and social outcomes
The heritability of iq is over 80% OP is fucking coping over his low iq score. Iq is the most accurate measurement of G factor

The heritability of iq is over 80% OP is fucking coping over his low iq score. Iq is the most accurate measurement of G factor
Indeed. Deathniks just cant stand they have nothing going for them JFL it's ogre.

A little irrelevant, but good looking people on average have higher IQs.

Intelligence is a genuine concept however iq is a very small measure of overall intelligence.My estimate would be that iq measures less then 10% of overall intelligence.

I've been saying IQ is a cope for whites to feel better about themselves like the narcopaths they are. They're the only ones who really put any stock into that nonsense. Of course some caucusgroid creation is going to heavily favor them and the things they deem important. They invent bullshit and deem it to be some perfect measure of value. Which is messed up because so many people feel bad about having low or average IQ that don't need to be, because it's basically a worthless tool whose real purpose is to further racial supremacist ideology.

80% of the time it's even brought up it's for the purposes of placing whites or non-brown nations above others. Normies do it in as subtle and politically correct a manner as they can, while places like this it's more explicitly used to justify racism.

That shit is basically like video game rankings to me. Plenty of dumbasses score very high on these things because as you said, they only test for very specific criteria with countless other variables which can effect the score.

Just like plenty of visibly bad players can have very high ranking and stats in sports and video games. If they manage to fire on the right cylinders in the right ways.

You see the same thing in sports. White analysts will insist that some scrub who's never even won anything is amazing because "muh analytics".

Last edited:
This is becoming too much of a hassle. I didn't want to do this, but I will just destroy your whole argument with one source.

The original creator of IQ tests, Richard Lynn, was a BLATANT white nationalist:

All of you retarded white "muh IQ" copers have been debunked to the highest degree with that alone. If the creator of IQ tests was a white nationalist, why the hell would any ethnic EVER believe for a second that the results weren't manipulated or sabotaged to support this aryan nazi retard's goals?
Wow, I didn't even know that. Hypothesis proven.

IQ tests are pure bullshit. There are a bunch of factors that weren't taken into consideration when the studies were conducted.

For example:
  • If you have a good education in mathematics, you will score higher than those who don't
  • If you decide not to take the test seriously, you will score lower
  • If you're unmotivated, you will score lower
  • If you have certain mental illnesses, you will score lower
  • If you're sick or unhealthy, your brain won't work as well, so you will score lower
  • If you're tired, you will score lower
I'm sure there's more, but those are just what I can think of at the moment.

If certain demographics happen to have a lot of it's population struggling with any of those factors, it can significantly alter the average IQ for that demographic.

If we truly wanted to conduct an unbiased IQ test that truly shows the differences in intelligence among certain demographics, then we will need to control for every single one of these factors, which we have yet to do.

So until we do, these retarded IQ test studies are nothing but jewish orchestrated propaganda made to push agendas, and IQ tests are pseudo science dogshit that should not be used to make any points or arguments.
@THE TRUE CHIMPLER

Wow, I didn't even know that. Hypothesis proven.

Adaptive behavior and skills refer to personal qualities associated with the ability to meet one’s personal needs such as communication, self-care, socialization, etc. and those of others. Data from measures of adaptive behavior have been used most commonly in assessment and intervention services for persons with mental retardation. However, the display of adaptive behaviors and skills is relevant to all persons. The Adaptive Behavior Assessment System-II (ABAS-II) provides a comprehensive, norm-referenced assessment of the adaptive behavior and skills of individuals from birth through age 89. The comprehensive natures of the ABAS-II, ease in administration and scoring, and wide age range have resulted in its widespread use for a large number of assessment purposes. The book provides practical information and thus serves as a valuable resource for those who use the ABAS-II.

3b1c9967-07b3-4499-b7f2-8d6b540fc93c.png

The ALFA dataset: New aggregated allele frequency from dbGaP and dbSNP now available​

NIH’s data sharing policy now allows unrestricted access to genomic summary results for data from NCBI’s Database of Genotypes and Phenotypes (dbGaP). Pooled allele frequency data from dbSNP and the dbGaP summary results are available as the new Allele Frequency Aggregator (ALFA) dataset. The ALFA dataset includes aggregated and harmonized array chip genotyping, exome, and genome sequencing data. The ALFA data are open access and freely available for you to incorporate into your workflows and applications from the dbSNP web pages (Figure 1), through FTP,and the Variation Services API. dbGaP currently has data for more than 2 million study subjects, approximately 1 million of whom have genotype data that is suitable for input into the ALFA dataset. The first release of ALFA contains data on about 100,000 subjects, and we hope to complete processing of data on the other 925,000 subjects within the next year. This volume and variety of data promises unprecedented opportunities to identify genetic factors that influence health and disease. Register to attend our April 22 webinar and read on to learn more.

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Release Version: 20201027095038

Search:
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global65622C=0.61295T=0.38705
European Sub46144C=0.67573T=0.32427
African Sub5836C=0.4231T=0.5769
African Others Sub202C=0.371T=0.629
African American Sub5634C=0.4249T=0.5751
Asian Sub502C=0.189T=0.811
East Asian Sub402C=0.169T=0.831
Other Asian Sub100C=0.27T=0.73
Latin American 1 Sub742C=0.558T=0.442
Latin American 2 Sub7148C=0.3909T=0.6091

It depends. Online IQ tests are complete bullshit no doubt about it but a proper IQ test done by professionals in person might have some truth to it.

The role of the KIBRA and APOE genes in developing spatial abilities in humans​

In the contemporary high-tech society, spatial abilities predict individual life and professional success, especially in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) disciplines. According to neurobiological hypotheses, individual differences in cognitive abilities may be attributed to the functioning of genes involved in the regulation of neurogenesis and synaptic plasticity. In addition, genome-wide association studies identified rs17070145 located in the KIBRA gene, which was associated with individual differences in episodic memory. Considering a significant role of genetic and environmental components in cognitive functioning, the present study aimed to estimate the main effect of NGF (rs6330), NRXN1 (rs1045881, rs4971648), KIBRA (rs17070145), NRG1 (rs6994992), BDNF (rs6265), GRIN2B (rs3764030), APOE (rs7412, rs429358), and SNAP25 (rs363050) gene polymorphisms and to assess the effect of gene-environment interactions on individual differences in spatial ability in individuals without cognitive decline aged 18-25 years (N = 1011, 80 % women). Spatial abilities were measured using a battery of cognitive tests including the assessment of "3D shape rotation" (mental rotation). Multiple regression analysis, which was carried out in the total sample controlling for sex, ethnicity and the presence of the "risk" APOE ε4 allele, demonstrated the association of the rs17070145 Т-allele in the KIBRA gene with enhanced spatial ability (β = 1.32; pFDR = 0.037) compared to carriers of the rs17070145 CC-genotype. The analysis of gene-environment interactions revealed that nicotine smoking (β = 3.74; p = 0.010) and urban/rural residency in childhood (β = -6.94; p = 0.0002) modulated the association of KIBRA rs17070145 and АРОЕ (rs7412, rs429358) gene variants with individual differences in mental rotation, respectively. The data obtained confirm the effect of the KIBRA rs17070145 Т-allele on improved cognitive functioning and for the first time evidence the association of the mentioned genetic variant with spatial abilities in humans. A "protective" effect of the APOE ε2 allele on enhanced cognitive functioning is observed only under certain conditions related to childhood rearing.

KIBRA is associated with accelerated cognitive decline and hippocampal atrophy in APOE ε4-positive cognitively normal adults with high Aβ-amyloid burden​

A single nucleotide polymorphism, rs17070145, in the KIdney and BRAin expressed protein (KIBRA) gene has been associated with cognition and hippocampal volume in cognitively normal (CN) individuals. However, the impact of rs17070145 on longitudinal cognitive decline and hippocampal atrophy in CN adults at greatest risk of developing Alzheimer's disease is unknown. We investigated the impact rs17070145 has on the rate of cognitive decline and hippocampal atrophy over six years in 602 CN adults, with known brain Aβ-amyloid levels and whether there is an interactive effect with APOE genotype. We reveal that whilst limited independent effects of KIBRA genotype were observed, there was an interaction with APOE in CN adults who presented with high Aβ-amyloid levels across study duration. In comparison to APOE ε4-ve individuals carrying the rs17070145-T allele, significantly faster rates of cognitive decline (global, p = 0.006; verbal episodic memory, p = 0.004), and hippocampal atrophy (p = 0.04) were observed in individuals who were APOE ε4 + ve and did not carry the rs17070145-T allele. The observation of APOE effects in only non-carriers of the rs17070145-T allele, in the presence of high Aβ-amyloid suggest that carriers of the rs17070145-T allele are conferred a level of resilience to the detrimental effects of high Aβ-amyloid and APOE ε4.

Genetic Association Between KIBRA Polymorphism and Alzheimer's Disease with in a Japanese Population​

KIBRA plays an important role in synaptic plasticity in human hippocampus related to cognitive function. Functional studies suggest that KIBRA is a potential candidate gene for memory and Alzheimer's disease (AD) risk. A single nucleotide polymorphism, Rs17070145 C allele affects the onset of AD in an age-dependent manner comparing with T/T genotypes and is also associated with risk of substance abuse and relapse. The aim of this case-control study was to investigate whether the rs17070145 polymorphism affected the onset of AD in an age-dependent manner in a Japanese population. We analysed KIBRA and APOE genotypes in 237 young AD cases, 154 age-matched control cases and 160 old AD cases. The analyses were performed by stratifying alcohol consumption and the APOE status. We used single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) to analyse patients with AD with the rs17070145 polymorphism. The genotypic and allelic frequencies of the young AD group differed significantly from those of control and old AD groups. There was a significant association among high alcohol consumption (HAC-AD group) and the genotypic and allelic frequencies of the rs17070145 polymorphism. Logistic regression analyses demonstrate synergism between the APOE genotype and the rs17070145 C allele to increase the risk of AD in the young group; this was confirmed in the HAC-AD group. The SPECT study revealed hyperperfusion in the C allele carrier group was detected in the right inferior frontal gyrus compared with the T/T group. KIBRA rs17070145 affects specific phenotypes of patients with AD.

Association of KIBRA with episodic and working memory: a meta-analysis​

WWC1 was first implicated in human cognition through a genome wide association study in 2006 that reported an association of the intronic single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) rs17070145 with episodic memory performance. WWC1 encodes the protein KIBRA, which is almost ubiquitously expressed. Together with its binding partners, KIBRA is assumed to play a role in synaptic plasticity. T-allele carriers of SNP rs17070145 have been reported to outperform individuals that are homozygous for the C-allele in episodic memory tasks. Here we report two random effects meta-analyses testing the association of rs17070145 with episodic and working memory. All currently available population-based association studies that investigated effects of rs17070145 on episodic or working memory were included in the analyses. Where performance measures for multiple domain-specific tasks were available for a given study population, averaged effect size estimates were calculated. The performed meta-analyses relied on 17 samples that were tested for episodic memory performance (N = 8,909) and 9 samples that had performed working memory tasks (N = 4,696). We report a significant association of rs17070145 with both episodic (r = 0.068, P = 0.001) and working memory (r = 0.035, P = 0.018). In summary, our findings indicate that SNP rs17070145 located within KIBRA explains 0.5% of the variance for episodic memory tasks and 0.1% of the variance for working memory tasks in samples of primarily Caucasian background.

Association of common KIBRA variants with episodic memory and AD risk​

KIBRA single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) rs17070145 was identified in a genome-wide association study (GWAS) of memory performance, with some but not all follow-up studies confirming association of its T allele with enhanced memory. This allele was associated with reduced Alzheimer's disease (AD) risk in 1 study, which also found overexpression of KIBRA in memory-related brain regions of AD. We genotyped rs17070145 and 14 additional SNPs in 2571 late onset Alzheimer's disease (LOAD) patients vs. 2842 controls, including African-Americans. We found significantly reduced risk for rs17070145 T allele in the older African-American subjects (p = 0.007) and a suggestive effect in the older Caucasian series. Meta-analysis of this allele in > 8000 subjects from our and published series showed a suggestive protective effect (p = 0.07). Analysis of episodic memory in control subjects did not identify associations with rs17070145, though other SNPs showed significant associations in 1 series. KIBRA showed evidence of overexpression in the AD temporal cortex (p = 0.06) but not cerebellum. These results suggest a modest role for KIBRA as a cognition and AD risk gene, and also highlight the multifactorial complexity of its genetic associations.

Jordan Peterstein should just kill himself.

Even if I'm low IQ, IQ-favored people are appreciated by the elites... and, that's completely disgusting given my purposes.

i got 101 and 100 in deffirents IQ test, i wonder if i will get more if i tried now

@OP Everyone is subject to those mediating factors.

The IQ of a country is kind of cope. The IQ of races, not as much.

Urbanization has a very high effect on IQ, as does education, both affected by country and culture.

Once those are accounted for however, there are still discrepancies amongst races.

Most races when accounting for Urbanization and Education top out at 105, whites around 110-115, and blacks at 90.

IQ is big cope and the higher that it is the worse off you are.

IQ tests are pure bullshit. There are a bunch of factors that weren't taken into consideration when the studies were conducted.

For example:
  • If you have a good education in mathematics, you will score higher than those who don't
  • If you decide not to take the test seriously, you will score lower
  • If you're unmotivated, you will score lower
  • If you have certain mental illnesses, you will score lower
  • If you're sick or unhealthy, your brain won't work as well, so you will score lower
  • If you're tired, you will score lower
I'm sure there's more, but those are just what I can think of at the moment.

If certain demographics happen to have a lot of it's population struggling with any of those factors, it can significantly alter the average IQ for that demographic.

If we truly wanted to conduct an unbiased IQ test that truly shows the differences in intelligence among certain demographics, then we will need to control for every single one of these factors, which we have yet to do.

So until we do, these retarded IQ test studies are nothing but jewish orchestrated propaganda made to push agendas, and IQ tests are pseudo science dogshit that should not be used to make any points or arguments.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lwFK1ImzcA