Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Involuntary Social Adaptations

Perturber

Perturber

Banned
-
After being an outcast for so long i have noticed over the course of years my physche has changed alot, i dont even know if i can call them "bad" changes, they are just changes.

-Structure my entire day around avoiding people unless its for work. i cant relate to anybody i knew so i isolated myself a while back.
-99% of the time i dont even listen to what people say.. i just use the little bit of energy i have, to modulate my facial expressions, to make it seem like im listening.
-Paranoia and anxiety at social gatherings with more than like, 5 people. whenever there's a laugh or change in tone i automatically assume its at my expense, usually its not but i cant convince my mind of that.
-Have to carry a self defense weapon all the time because for some fucking reason people always wanna start shit with me over the smallest infractions or perceived disrespect that i didnt intend.
-Try my best to not pay attention to anybody [esp female] while out, avoiding eyes. for some reason ive noticed it really saps my energy.

anybody care to share theirs? sometimes i feel like im slowly devolving into a much more pathetic man, but idk. i used to be so confident, cheerful and happy.

For some reason I struggle to be able to describe what’s changed. Are the “changes” even that, or have I always been like that? Why do I feel different? Why do I lack energy and emotion in my life?

Also, you mog me with self defense. Defending yourself is illegal in my country.

Perhaps you should look into...

"The adapters movement"

For some reason I struggle to be able to describe what’s changed. Are the “changes” even that, or have I always been like that? Why do I feel different? Why do I lack energy and emotion in my life?

Also, you mog me with self defense. Defending yourself is illegal in my country.
It's a coping tactic, suppress and isolate, less attention that you garner=less chances you get picked on by normies

Thats completely natural for an incel
Keep fighting the good fight brocel

According to normoids, foids and soyciety:

Being sub 8 as a male = Being Evil