Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Invited to a wedding

• Thread starter Jeffrey Dahmer's Son
  • Start date
Jeffrey Dahmer's Son

Jeffrey Dahmer's Son

Greycel
My manlet (5',5") gymcel (260lbs bearmode) eastern euro (28yo) childhood friend ascended to normhood a few years ago. Hes getting married to a 18 year old, eastern euro QT3.14159, who smokes cigs like a chimney, this Saturday. Shes hot and shes shorter than him of course, however i fear the worst for their manlet children, which they will probably have very soon.

All i know is i just wanna fucking die instead of going to this marriage ceremony. Its gonna be pure suicide fuel all day. If i stop posting by then its because i conjured up the courage to put this shell through my brain.

Im glad hes escaped inceldom but omfg i can't help but be suicidally jealous.

Last edited:
Try to get some roastie drunk and fuck her should probably work unless you're deformed.

Try to get some roastie drunk and fuck her should probably work unless you're deformed.
It will work if shes drunk enough.

This only benefits you if you are a low IQ faggot.

How the fuck do you equate a drunken, potential rape case with a hard-working and loyal QT?

Dude they must have met when she was like 15 or so.

I can't think of a more cruel joke than inviting an ugly man to a wedding. But it's probably involuntary and you should be glad to have friends who care about you.

Just enjoy the food, i guess.

Ay, to top this off im going with my mother.

PROOF THAT THERE IS NO GOD AND IF THERE IS, HES FUCKING SICK AND EVIL

260lbs, lifetime virgin, 5'5 midget lands a JB (I'll assume they've been dating for a couple of years atleast) 10 years younger than him and marries her after she turns 18?

PHXVQfe.gif

260lbs, lifetime virgin, 5'5 midget lands a JB (I'll assume they've been dating for a couple of years atleast) 10 years younger than him and marries her after she turns 18?
Yea, i know sounds desperate but fuck they seem happy together.

No I mean that scenario doesn't exist on this planet, you're not telling us something or you're full of shit.
Thats the suicide fuel part.

Idk if im missing some key part of info. Hes college degree-cel too so i dont think hes making more than 50k/yr.

To throw in some more doubt, he lives with his parents too.

Is he in line for an inheritance?

Mail order bride?

You done trying to get ur post count up with these low effort posts you filthy fucking tryhard normtier faggot?

Ughhhh these posts make me so sick.

I can't think of a more cruel joke than inviting an ugly man to a wedding. But it's probably involuntary and you should be glad to have friends who care about you.

Make sure you help out with a large amount of the pERparations.

You done trying to get ur post count up with these low effort posts you filthy fucking tryhard normtier faggot?

Its a realistic question. I myself have considered it.

He got lucky. Luck exists, no doubt about it.

Will he get cucked later on? I can't say, but let me enjoy his time.

Dude i have such mixed feelings about it. Like hes my buddy and we were pretty incel together but ever since he got a GF he kinda left me hanging.

Idk if im happy for him or not. Im gonna pretend im happy for him cuz thats the normie thing to do but OMFG this shit fucks me up so bad inside.

And i cant imagine many things more try hard than your username. "faggot" are we projecting?

Dude i have such mixed feelings about it. Like hes my buddy and we were pretty incel together but ever since he got a GF he kinda left me hanging.

Idk if im happy for him or not. Im gonna pretend im happy for him cuz thats the normie thing to do but OMFG this shit fucks me up so bad inside.

Yeah it fucks you up, but if he was really incel as you say, it's reason to think there's hope for you as well.

Yeah it fucks you up, but if he was really incel as you say, it's reason to think there's hope for you as well.
A solid amount of lifefuel for everyone. Thanks for that.

Dude he was pretty incel especially in HS.

Im starting to think lifting might not be a meem.

Hes so fucking wide and thicc that he mogs others by sheer back width and weight.

let him enjoy the happiness while he has it, one way or another it never lasts