Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to a 90 year olds birthday party

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
On saturday after church service and lunch, went to a birthday party, this guy had turned 90, hes family was there, friends wtc, had a nice time etc, there was this girl she was from another area, suprisingly i was taller than her mom, dad (slightly, i believe), and brother and she was short, i asked for a grade she said 8, and i said so 13, and she was like ya, asked her what her favourite subject is sge said gym, asked her about sport, she soccers told me what she does, shes a kicker, me not knowing asked so you get to move around, and she was like thats what a kicker does.
I then asked for her snap she said she doesn't have one, and then asked for instagram, she doesn't have one, blah blah died having socials (i believe she said this)
after asking her this it seemed at if she wanted to stop talking/ go away. I believe she was lying, she probably felt terrorized by my looks, its not my fault im not considered attractive.

i will die in an empty room alone in vr coom pod when i am 90

your looks is the horror of the normfags

wtf is this to do with black pill

IMG 3287

I then asked for her snap she said she doesn't have one, and then asked for instagram, she doesn't have one, blah blah died having socials (i believe she said this)
after asking her this it seemed at if she wanted to stop talking/ go away. I believe she was lying, she probably felt terrorized by my looks, its not my fault im not considered attractive.
Just rape and stabbed her man.

I don't bother anymore for that reason.

i will die in an empty room alone in vr coom pod when i am 90
Bold assuming the average .is user will make it to 90 without roping or getting taken out by some disease

you tried to pedomaxx or what

asking a 13 old cutie for socials kinda mogs me.

But if she tells parents this dude will be thrown in to boypussy jail asap

If you missed out teen love and young adult love you won't live to 90.