Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Hello I am Mabunda (actual surname), a South African black man who was homeless for most of 2019. I am a 28 year old virgin not just of sex but kissing, handholding and any form of intimacy from the opposite sex.

Salutations, 31 year old Latino NEET Incel here.

38 yo balding white fella with woeful social skills and Prince Charles looks here. Developing some volcel tendencies as acceptance grows.
(Career and other interests in life are going well. Blighting all that by jestering for female attention, internet dating and the whole destructive emotional roller coaster of kidding myself it might work out for me that goes along with that, just seems like a bad thing to do now, not a good thing.)

Took a break from "the community" after braincels was nuked, but I missed the banter so have been lurking here for a while. There are some fully funny cunts on here and I love you all. No homo.

Last edited:
Hi!
My name is @FamilyGuy1999
I'm a bisexual furry. I love watching My Little Pony and collecting Funko Pop figures.
Ever since my dad's friend from work penetrated me as a child I have become a volcel who doesn't want to have sex ever again in life.
Looking forward to making new friends here.
:heart:

I am a 17-year-old, 5'4, Bangladeshi immigrant living under the poverty line in America. Before you say I will simply grow taller, my father is only 5'2 and my mother 5'0. Max height I can hope for is 5'6, still in the manlet category. I probably have a 30 percent chance of becoming a schizo in my 20s because of the mental state I am currently in and that my mother is one, so I will enjoy the time I have before I completely lose my sanity.

I am a 17-year-old, 5'4, Bangladeshi immigrant living under the poverty line in America. Before you say I will simply grow taller, my father is only 5'2 and my mother 5'0. Max height I can hope for is 5'6, still in the manlet category. I probably have a 30 percent chance of becoming a schizo in my 20s because of the mental state I am currently in and that my mother is one, so I will enjoy the time I have before I completely lose my sanity.

Welcome bro, for what its worth, someone I know has schizo in his family and he turned out alright and never developed the disease. You technically have the chance to be tallerm though the chances are not good, it can happen as genes are not always defined by the parents and you could end up expressing genes from a taller ancestor.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the group. Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Welcome!

XD

Hi!

my name is @Ritalincel

I'm a gay virgin and i hope that i'm accepted here :owo:

Still no mgtow rapefugees?

k_hv curry germanbased/native 23 nw2 5 10 average face autistic

khhv short bald currycel maybe 3/10

from london, 38, 6'2, crooked jaw, crooked eyebrow, thinning hair from bad genetics, eyelids that droop down and make the eyes look like slugs, white but ethnic facial features, never approached a female irl, moneymaxxed

i'm short, ugly, and always rejected.

26 y.o. virgin.
Started balding at 15. Norwood VII at 26 and the relics of my hair started going grey too. I look 50 y.o.
Ugly asymmetrical face, 4/10 on a good day.
Extremely depressed and low, low energy. Probably ADHD and Asperger too. I hope to see a psychiatrist soon for some pills. It's spooky to see how well mental illness describe my life.
Long time lurker.
I knew in kindergarten that there was something wrong with me as I never felt any kind of human connection with others. This united with my hideous face destroyed any kind of confidence:soy: I could have.

As I have not posted anything yet, this seems like a good thread to just jump into it.

15, maybe 4/10 on a good day, low iq aspi and pretty much useless for anything, haven't been in school for years nor have any hobbies, not much to talk about honestly, just really boring existence

Hey hey people,

Came to meet some cool autists and expand my meme arsenal.

I like to dick around with Linux and old tech.
Rusted out shitbox car projects are fun too.

:feelsclown: clownpilled :feelsclown:

Hey hey people,

Came to meet some cool autists and expand my meme arsenal.

I like to dick around with Linux and old tech.
Rusted out shitbox car projects are fun too.

:feelsclown: clownpilled :feelsclown:
@Diocel @WØLF @OwlGod

@Idotms @incelerated @curryfool @dreadtheblackpill

thoughts on this cybernetic simpleton?

That's extremely rude. I'm not gonna talk to you anymore.
He has cool name and cool interests.
That's all I'm gonna say about this now leave me alone.

Am I retarded or is there not a forum wide search function?

I'm not introducing myself, that's gay

31. Completed isolated and reinforced/instructed by doctors/therapy to be so…including not talking with others/any kind of relationships whatsoever. So im breaking rules just talking here.

For 31 years I cried and felt really depressed and alone. Now I no longer have a heart and have nothing if contempt and hatred for everyone. I consider myself purely misanthropic. Past several months has developed further toward all living things. Don’t even care about animals anymore.

None of this is my will. Deep down I love animals. Want to love people. But CPTSD is real and has totally eviscerated any humanity I had. Now I’m a floating shell praying the end comes soon.

Arab/White descent so I’m used to being hated. Don’t even give a shit that racism seems to flow naturally here. I’ve been called every name in the book, it’s normal to me now.

What’s far worse than name calling is the trauma and physical abuse I’ve been through which don’t worry, I’m sensitive to other’s triggers so you won’t be hearing anything about that.

Despite hating everything, I still have respect for everyone and the land and what not. I just want my life to be over.

It soothes me being able to communicate even though it goes against my therapy and medical advisement.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

31. Completed isolated and reinforced/instructed by doctors/therapy to be so…including not talking with others/any kind of relationships whatsoever. So im breaking rules just talking here.

For 31 years I cried and felt really depressed and alone. Now I no longer have a heart and have nothing if contempt and hatred for everyone. I consider myself purely misanthropic. Past several months has developed further toward all living things. Don’t even care about animals anymore.

None of this is my will. Deep down I love animals. Want to love people. But CPTSD is real and has totally eviscerated any humanity I had. Now I’m a floating shell praying the end comes soon.

Arab/White descent so I’m used to being hated. Don’t even give a shit that racism seems to flow naturally here. I’ve been called every name in the book, it’s normal to me now.

What’s far worse than name calling is the trauma and physical abuse I’ve been through which don’t worry, I’m sensitive to other’s triggers so you won’t be hearing anything about that.

Despite hating everything, I still have respect for everyone and the land and what not. I just want my life to be over.

It soothes me being able to communicate even though it goes against my therapy and medical advisement.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
Little rabbit

18 yo; KHV (hand-holdless); approached women only few times (only 2 to be specific) and in none of them i could kiss/have a relationship. Actually in one of them the girls walked away one minute later. My approaches are pure trash. I'm shy af with women. As fuck.

I am an incel with a 2/10 face, I constantly strive to get a female significant other but it's always just in vain, I came here because I would enjoy having a warm safe place with likeminded people.

Hello, you fellow gentleman can ask me any question. I might even answer your question :feelsLSD:

hard 3/10 transport enthusiast
truly commiting to my incel grind

don't ask me about cars