Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Introducing: A new VIP Supporter rank!

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
I am happy to announce a new VIP rank for the forum that will be priced at $4.99 a month. The features of this plan will be as follows:
  • No Ads
  • A cool sparkling white name with a red shadow.
  • The ability to change your name every 15 days.
  • An exclusive subforum visible only to members who become VIP Supporters (coming soon)
  • Create conversations with up to 20 people total (up from the usual 5)
This package will only be available with payment by cryptocurrency for now, but I'm working on getting other payment methods up and running. I believe this the best way to introduce name changes and gives you all another way of supporting the ever-growing costs of the forum.

If you have donated to the forum before and you want this VIP package, let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Example of how it looks.

MOM PLS GIVE ME CREDIT CARD TO BUY COOL VIP RANK ON .IS NOW!!!!

Notice: I will be bullying any graycel who buys this shit. :ping:

Use adblock and have a dummy discord account for the fools here.

For more money-saving tips, grow some common sense

make trans flag colors variant for @FamilyGuy1999 @incelerated

Is this like 4chan gold?

I'm definitely giving out my credit card information to a website so unstable even all of the original mods and admins left out of a worry of being doxxed and incriminated for hosting the place.

Never even seen an ad on .is tbh.

jannie trying to avoid work for free

Maury laughing

did the jews finally taken over this forum or not?

@CosmicVIP POSTMAXXERS will definitely love this shit

I knew that certain users were already paying money to not get banned.

I'm definitely giving out my credit card information to a website so unstable even all of the original mods and admins left out of a worry of being doxxed and incriminated for hosting the place.

I'm one of the original admins...

Just give your credit card info to an obscure forum theory.

no chance jannie, you will keep working for free

Subscribe to my Onlyfans :foidSoy:

Never even seen an ad on .is tbh.
ads are only supposed to be seen by the lurkers without accounts, i guess they are going to introduce ads for forum members too now as a way to justify this "VIP" incel forum membership.

Last edited:
wait this place has ads? never seen them. who the fuck is advertising to an obscure incel forum?

ads are only supposed to be seen by the lurkers without accounts, i guess they are going to introduce ads for forum members too i guess to justify this "vip" incel forum membership.

Nah the ads wont change for current users, only new users will see ads.

Nah the ads wont change for current users, only new users will see ads.
How long until you are no longer classes as a new user?

We should be able to get a gold star on our names like on Blackpill4U

good move. won't be paying personally at least for now. But this is a good way to help with site expenses

HAHAHHAAHAA
I get it when you do this shit on looksmax. But why here?
probably costs his a few hundred maybe few thousand to run the site. he needs the shekels to break even money wise. You also have to consider the sheer amount of time he probably has to spend monitoring it

yeah but it won't work. Who on here will pay for this?

It's going to be like with the 4chan pass. You're only going to make a fool out of yourself by paying for it.
some people who will be banned will probably get a bit desperate and pay up to be unbanned. And they will be less likely to re-offend in the future given they are paying up.

probably costs his a few hundred maybe few thousand to run the site. he needs the shekels to break even money wise. You also have to consider the sheer amount of time he probably has to spend monitoring it
Tru

some people who will be banned will probably get a bit desperate and pay up to be unbanned.
that's actually a good idea . you can't risk having to start a new account with 0 posts and try to get your reputation back among fellow brocels