Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Introducing: A new VIP Supporter rank!

@Master Make username changes paid like on .org that’ll stop people from changing it willy nilyly

@Master How will this affect the rules and how they're enforced? I mean, the rules have effectively become a joke with ban forgiveness and how lax everything has become. Will this mean that someone with a premium-tier subscription will get preferential treatment by the mods? It's already been happening with at least one user, which has led a few of us to suspect that this VIP payment model has already been unofficially occurring.

You will never get my shekels

Didn't even know we had ads on .is tbh.

MOM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I REALLY NEED THE INCEL PLUS ACCOUNT, DON'T BEAT ME UP FOR STEALING YOUR CREDIT CARD

Add lifetime subscription. Monthly membership is only available to longtime, active members (1 year+ account age and 10 days online or more) Lifetime is available to everyone. Make the lifetime membership expensive as shit. I'm willing to bet a lot of trolls and IT guys will be willing to drop money to fit in better so tear them a new asshole where it hurts. Their wallets.
High IQ suggestion tbh, let the trolls and the cuck stalkers pay for this forum's expenses while thinking they are owning us:bigbrain:.

FBI finally closed the tap.

Holy shit incels.is finally has its own paid DLC subscription. We’ve come so far as a forum it’s bringing tears to my eyes

Not a huge fan but can understand. Must be costly to keep running this site.

Good idea tbh, this forum is not making any money as far as I'm aweare(maybe some datamining) and it takes a good effort to moderate it. Admins could enjoy some support.

But no one will pay for it tbh lol

I'm imagining cucks seething that there's a section of our forum they can't infiltrate without monetarily
supporting us :lul:

Last edited:
@Master How will this affect the rules and how they're enforced? I mean, the rules have effectively become a joke with ban forgiveness and how lax everything has become. Will this mean that someone with a premium-tier subscription will get preferential treatment by the mods? It's already been happening with at least one user, which has led a few of us to suspect that this VIP payment model has already been unofficially occurring.
JFL @ being on one of the admin's ignore list.

I actually lived to see the day of blackpill grifters.

OH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT BRAG TAG

What happened there?
It's hard to say exactly. But it became clear through the strange questioning in the bi-annual surveys that the site was only online because it'd resorted to becoming a fed honeypot. Also around that time the moderation became far more relaxed, users that would've been banned in hours or days previously somehow managed to roam for months, if not years. It was becoming an indisputable fact that the staff were deliberately changing the complexion of the forum, and moving it toward being more of a blackpill discussion space, rather than a forum for incels. Also, the previous site owner was exposed at around that time for working with an (((anti hate))) group that had close links with the FBI.

There's more to it than that, but that's what the subversion effort looked like in a nutshell starting roughly in the middle of 2019

It's hard to say exactly. But it became clear through the strange questioning in the bi-annual surveys that the site was only online because it'd resorted to becoming a fed honeypot. Also around that time the moderation became far more relaxed, users that would've been banned in hours or days previously somehow managed to roam for months, if not years. It was becoming an indisputable fact that the staff were deliberately changing the complexion of the forum, and moving it toward being more of a blackpill discussion space, rather than a forum for incels. Also, the previous site owner was exposed at around that time for working with an (((anti hate))) group that had close links with the FBI.

There's more to it than that, but that's what the subversion effort looked like in a nutshell starting roughly in the middle of 2019
:blackpill:

and why did they subvert it? whats the motive?

@Azaylias

Incels

@Master it was recently revealed to us that when a report is handled, the jannies have an option to tick a box that would send the reporter a notification about the resolution of his report. but they rarely tick that box. it would be cool if VIP users always got feedback from the jannies on their reports.
I am a moderator on Looksmax.org - this is true. There is an option to alert the reporter whether their report has been handled or not. I didn’t think it was necessary to send the reporter a notification but I see where the need for such may come from. From now on, I’ll make sure to send a notification to the reporter so they can stop rising their cortisol while they think “d-did it work?”

I have a reddit account with an NFT. If I give you the account name and password can I get like three months.

I have a reddit account with an NFT. If I give you the account name and password can I get like three months.

Nevermind. Account permanently suspended. I can no longer honor this offer.

I am happy to announce a new VIP rank for the forum that will be priced at $4.99 a month. The features of this plan will be as follows:
  • No Ads
  • A cool sparkling white name with a red shadow.
  • The ability to change your name every 15 days.
  • An exclusive subforum visible only to members who become VIP Supporters (coming soon)
  • Create conversations with up to 20 people total (up from the usual 5)
This package will only be available with payment by cryptocurrency for now, but I'm working on getting other payment methods up and running. I believe this the best way to introduce name changes and gives you all another way of supporting the ever-growing costs of the forum.

If you have donated to the forum before and you want this VIP package, let us know.
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

i been vip since day one faggot

Wait, there are adds here?

Say no to segregation.

2ec.jpg

Bought the pass then he spammed cheeze pizza. That’s some glow nigger shit right there. I would be careful since it looks like he wanted access to the vip board found nothing raged his cia nigger monkey brain and proceeds to spam but also wanted to know the crypto address used by admin.