Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Introducing: A new VIP Supporter rank!

Should require atleast 1k non-spam posts that add content in ID before being allowed to buy this for the name tag. Sewers posts and shitposts shouldnt count towards the 1k.

Sewers posts and shitposts shouldnt count towards the 1k.
Sewers posts shouldn't count towards anything. Nuke the sewers and change that section so it doesn't add to post count.

I am happy to announce a new VIP rank for the forum that will be priced at $4.99 a month. The features of this plan will be as follows:
  • No Ads
  • A cool sparkling white name with a red shadow.
  • The ability to change your name every 15 days.
  • An exclusive subforum visible only to members who become VIP Supporters (coming soon)
  • Create conversations with up to 20 people total (up from the usual 5)
This package will only be available with payment by cryptocurrency for now, but I'm working on getting other payment methods up and running. I believe this the best way to introduce name changes and gives you all another way of supporting the ever-growing costs of the forum.

If you have donated to the forum before and you want this VIP package, let us know.
Just want to say this. If your gonna use crypto. DO NOT USE BITCOIN! Instead use Monero. Monero is alot better at being secrative and shit and has been actually used by deep web people.

No lifetime membership option? :feelshehe:

Say what you want but better than throwing that money at a foid. I think it would be better though to build an incel crypto and use a portion of the proceeds to fund the site alongside other blackpill ideas to expand, and then give back to the incel community.

I once donated to faceandlms and I got a linkedin search result by an alphabet agency that same week. Careful with buying this when credit card or paypal options are enabled...

Isn't this how Incels get caught in the TV show Elementary?

I once donated to faceandlms and I got a linkedin search result by an alphabet agency that same week. Careful with buying this when credit card or paypal options are enabled...
Yeah, we are literally all on a list

I don't even wanna hear it, nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back