Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

International supermodel "has panic attacks and suicidal thoughts"

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-

omg

My heart is BLEEDING FOR YOU

SHAMEEEE poor girl : ' ( has to struggle so much in her life. Like we have NO IDEA how difficult her life is guys come on, we need to show some sympathy.

Like her life is so terrible she ONLY has a colourful career in modelling all over the world, net worth of almost a hundred million dollars, and has the facial structure of 1 in 100 million people. Like okay, I can see why you'd want to kill yourself honestly

article from 2018, she's like 37 years old.

Last edited:
Damn did she hit the wall hard. I remember her like five years back... :feelskek:

Last edited:

omg

SHAMEEEE poor girl : ' ( has to struggle so much in her life. Like we have NO IDEA how difficult her life is guys come on, we need to show some sympathy.

Like her life is so terrible she ONLY has a colourful career in modelling all over the world, net worth of almost a hundred million dollars, and has the facial structure of 1 in 100 million people. Like okay, I can see why you'd want to kill yourself honestly

Awww I feel so bad for her! It must be so hard being one of the hottest women on the planet, getting paid literal millions to pose, getting infinite validation from everywhere you go and having an endless supply of millionaire/billionaire rich Chads like footballers and CEOs to fuck and take money from. Awwww no hun. :( :( :( life is sooooo hard : :( :( :( :(

I have fucking panic attacks and suicidal thoughts on a daily basis and have done for over 15 years now and nobody gives a fuck because I'm an ugly male. Fuck this cunt.

Lmao, fucking thot. I remember her saying that she would date even the pizza delivery guy in a interview, giving hope to bluepilled fucks around the world. That was a long time ago, she married some Ultragigachad football player latter. Poor fucking you lol.

She's white she's aging. She's a female

it's understandable tbh lol

Women just lie about everything to get attention.. shitting on anyone with actual defects in their ever ongoing quest for more beta orbiters.

omg

Looks like a tranny.

Awww I feel so bad for her! It must be so hard being one of the hottest women on the planet, getting paid literal millions to pose, getting infinite validation from everywhere you go and having an endless supply of millionaire/billionaire rich Chads like footballers and CEOs to fuck and take money from. Awwww no hun. :( :( :( life is sooooo hard : :( :( :( :(

I have fucking panic attacks and suicidal thoughts on a daily basis and have done for over 15 years now and nobody gives a fuck because I'm an ugly male. Fuck this cunt.
I know im crying for her :'( the mental health of supermodels is a top priority! so many of them lead such draining, depressing, dark and difficult lives, they need government funding! We here on the incels forum won't stand for such injustice right guys?? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Do it kūrva, do suicide

You know what fucking shits me? People say "Yea look see even hot people get depressed"

NO THEY FUCKING DONT

THEY DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO

If they think they're depressed, they definitely arent and are just attention seeking cunts. You have NO RIGHT to complain about life if you were born a 10/10 or 9/10. GO FUCK YOURSELF GISELE BUNDCHEN

stacy problem: chad hasn't texted me in 0.0005 nano seconds :(

becky problem: chad hasn't texted me in 0.000000000000000000001 nano seconds
:(

incel problem: i haven't spoke to another human being in months
Gisele bundchen problem:
200 people are crowding around me telling me how beautiful I look, how amazing I am and wanting to take photographs of me, give me money, gifts and adoration

THIS IS TOO STRESSFUL I MUST PANIC ATTACK :'( IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF FROM ALL THIS VALIDATION AW

becky problem: chad hasn't texted me in 0.00000000000000000001 nano seconds am lonely :(

stacy problem: i only got 10,000 likes on insta, whilst giga stacy gets 50,000 am lonely :(

incel problem: i haven't spoke to another human in months

Why she gotta tell everyone? JFL that speaks for itself. (srs)

Gisele bundchen problem:
200 people are crowding around me telling me how beautiful I look, how amazing I am and wanting to take photographs of me, give me money, gifts and adoration

THIS IS TOO STRESSFUL I MUST PANIC ATTACK :'( IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF FROM ALL THIS VALIDATION AW
I'm sure I deleted that message a second after and then posted a fixed version, damn u reply fast
Why she gotta tell everyone? JFL that speaks for itself. (srs)
ded srs

She looks like shit, she has too much wrinkles.

That's just ridiculous.

Can you imagine standing next to a homeless person and loudly complaining about how hungry and oppressed you are because your chauffeur is 3 minutes late with the Rolls-Royce that's going to ferry you to your $300 tasting menu at Eleven Madison Park? Because that is the equivalent of what this foid is doing.

Absurd. She needs to pop some Xanax and quit yapping, no one cares about a model way past her prime.

You know what fucking shits me? People say "Yea look see even hot people get depressed"

NO THEY FUCKING DONT

THEY DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO

If they think they're depressed, they definitely arent and are just attention seeking cunts. You have NO RIGHT to complain about life if you were born a 10/10 or 9/10. GO FUCK YOURSELF GISELE BUNDCHEN
Women CANNOT be depressed. Hot women CANNOT be depressed. If they are "depressed" they're just admitting to being ungrateful cunts. They would fucking rope in 10 seconds if they had to live our lives. Try fucking working 60 hours weeks, alone. No friends to chill with on your time off. No partner to come home to. No hope for the future. No good memories to fall back on. No prospect of ever having any contact with the opposite sex. Getting disgusted looks and rejection everywhere you go.

Roasties get "depressed" when they have to experience baseline conditions. But it's only baseline conditions for females, which is: a large circle of long-term friends, a boyfriend, several options for other romantic partners and knowledge that the future will be filled with human contact and love. They literally can't comprehend anything less in the same way we can't comprehend 11 dimensional hyperspace. Their minds just aren't capable of it. Baseline conditions for us is NOTHING. A literal fucking endless void in every spatial, temporal and emotional direction. Just fucking nothingness in the past, present and future. Literally fucking nothing.

Sorry guys I just checked

Gisele Bündchen is a BILLIONAIRE

she earned 430 million USD just in 2015.

OKAY CUNT, TELL US HOW DEPRESSED YOU ARE, having LITERALLY EVERYTHING going for you in life of which people would kill and dream to have 1/100th of,

Fuck you. Kill your self honestly, cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back