Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interesting read on pedos & hollywood

Not even a summary? Cmon man

69e4ebecec9b9400a81bb5683f7216c9

You want a summary? Girls are sexualised, they play on it, boys get no help & pedos are everywhere so young men rope.
Well yeah no shit girls are sexualized. Thats their entire purpose as the female counter part to your species.

Nothing is wrong with that. Really hate that word because it usually has some subtle negativity behind it when women use it.

Yes you are sexualized, you have a hole and dress like a whore. Know what im saying?

I did read some of it though. It was interesting ill admit.

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

> Daily Stormer
Indir 76

Don't fool yourself, people here wouldn't bother to read it.
I still appreciate you posted it as I don't go there and I agree with that article.

edit: the problem is more complex and always existed. Take the case of Bobby Driscoll as example.

>was an American child actor and artist, known for his film and TV performances from 1943 to 1960
>In late 1967 or early 1968, the penniless Driscoll left The Factory and disappeared into Manhattan's underground
>On March 30, 1968, two boys playing in a deserted East Village tenement at 371 East 10th St. found his body lying on a cot, with two empty beer bottles and religious pamphlets scattered on the ground

Now a word from a former costar.

[in 1976, on his fellow former child stars] "Compare us to your high school graduating class. You'll discover there is always a percentage of successes, and those who fall by the wayside to become alcoholics, dopers, or just plain losers. Sure there are the Bobby Driscolls, the tragedies, but don't forget the others: Elizabeth Taylor, Hayley Mills, Natalie Wood, Gene Reynolds--who's a successful producer--and so many others." said the closed faggot Roddy McDowall.

The other former child stars, I would not call that a success story...

Last edited:
I still appreciate you posted it as I don't go there and I agree with that article.

edit: the problem is more complex and always existed. Take the case of Bobby Driscoll as example.

>was an American child actor and artist, known for his film and TV performances from 1943 to 1960
>In late 1967 or early 1968, the penniless Driscoll left The Factory and disappeared into Manhattan's underground
>On March 30, 1968, two boys playing in a deserted East Village tenement at 371 East 10th St. found his body lying on a cot, with two empty beer bottles and religious pamphlets scattered on the ground

Now a word from a former costar.

[in 1976, on his fellow former child stars] "Compare us to your high school graduating class. You'll discover there is always a percentage of successes, and those who fall by the wayside to become alcoholics, dopers, or just plain losers. Sure there are the Bobby Driscolls, the tragedies, but don't forget the others: Elizabeth Taylor, Hayley Mills, Natalie Wood, Gene Reynolds--who's a successful producer--and so many others." said the closed faggot Roddy McDowall.

The other former child stars, I would not call that a success story...
Hmmmm, even if 1 person gets something out of reading it while 20 don't it's still worth it.

You're right, I have the same mindset.

Tbh. They could hardly be bothered to read a thread longer than a paragraph, unless its something controversial

I'm sorry man lad. I love you dang mofo but I didn't read a single word. Again I'm sorry for that bitch boyo. I'll try better and get gud next time

Huh, quite quality and blackpilled article from a Daily Stormer out of all places, looks like they became much more self-aware than they were few years ago. I'm positively suprised.
The sentiment in fascist groups is slowly going from "we must protect oua wimmenz1!! 1" to "womem are honourless serpents that corrupt and destroy civilizations from within", which is a good sign.
Also, based explanation of faggotry and how it operates, daily reminder that fags are deranged and dangerous.

Last edited:
The answer to that, my good friend, is this: no one is destined to become a faggot. Becoming a faggot only results from being molested as a child. There is no other cause of faggotism.
Holy Fucking Based. Who wrote this.

Hollywood is a yet another curse on the modern world. I don't consume any of their crap.

Normally i hate the daily stormer - because, pro jewsus controlled opposition - but that was indeed a good article.

It's a good article but the way stormfags write is cringe af. They talk about "keeping the white race alive" but you can tell the author is a grotesquely ugly 2/10 who is convinced women want him to stop "going his own way".

Mel Gibson is right about everything when it comes to Hollywood.