Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The funniest thing I've read on here (Marxist breeding farms)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
The future I want is all foids in a coma locked in deep underground breeding barns having their wombs used to plop baby after baby after baby... and then turned to pet food once they outlive their reproductive usefulness.

This is the Marxist-Rodgerist blueprint for a FOIDLESS SOCIETY, where foids aren't let run amok ruining men's lives. I never defended forced marriage or state-assigned girlfriends.

To me, foids must be tube-fed, kept in a coma inside breeding barns never exposed to sunlight.

Also, kudos for the IT for realizing that foids are aptly comparable to RATS. This is also my perception, I just go one step further and demand they be locked in CAGES as RATS ought to be.
It's posts made by @turbosperg about Marxist-Rodgerist breeding farms for foids, for a foid-less society. For some reason, I find this really funy, about them being turned into pet food when their wombs are no longer of use :lul::lul::lul:

Some foids are hot, though. You can't lock up the Stacys! However, you can do as you like for the rest.

Who gets the right to breed them?

All just mental masurbation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back