Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Intelligence Is Just A Substitute For Capability

This, the amount of times autismmode fighting saved my life.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I just call it "being a savage".

If I'm fighting a blonde Chad with an attractive face and long hair, you KNOW I'm fucking this dudes shit up out of spite. I'm pulling his hair trying to rip out the roots, I'm slashing his face with objects, I'm gonna be brutal, ain't no punching and kicking and trying to "look cool" with me :feelskek:.

If an attractive man leaves a fight with me, his looks is at least permanently down 1 point for the rest of his life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I admire creativity though. In terms of expressing it through art like music, cinematography etc. Intelligence is necessary. I understand when it comes things that were invented to help us with our human limitations E.g Planes,Cars etc. Then that's when I see your point

However when it comes to Art and creating new sources of fun and entertainment. Then creativity and intelligence is great imo.

I admire creativity though. In terms of expressing it through art like music, cinematography etc. Intelligence is necessary. I understand when it comes things that were invented to help us with our human limitations E.g Planes,Cars etc. Then that's when I see your point

However when it comes to Art and creating new sources of fun and entertainment. Then creativity and intelligence is great imo.
True, I get what you're saying, but even intelligence is determined by biology. My point with this thread was that someone born with the biological capability to do something will always been seen in a better light than someone "using their brain" to find an alternative method to get the job done.

With everything you listed above, there is someone that can just be born better at doing it, some people are just born geniuses in the realm of art, music, etc, and no amount of intelligence in terms of application will be praised or even surpass them.

The thread is really about application vs capability.

If a pill came out tomorrow that could increase every man's penis size by 1 inch permanently for each pill you took, you'd think that women would be glad and excited because it would improve their sex lives in general, but they won't, they'd hate the fact that there would be a bunch of "subhumans" roaming about the dating market and "dickfrauding".

Please post more about intelligence is genetic. If this is true my life is really over.

True, I get what you're saying, but even intelligence is determined by biology. My point with this thread was that someone born with the biological capability to do something will always been seen in a better light than someone "using their brain" to find an alternative method to get the job done.

With everything you listed above, there is someone that can just be born better at doing it, some people are just born geniuses in the realm of art, music, etc, and no amount of intelligence in terms of application will be praised or even surpass them.

The thread is really about application vs capability.

If a pill came out tomorrow that could increase every man's penis size by 1 inch permanently for each pill you took, you'd think that women would be glad and excited because it would improve their sex lives in general, but they won't, they'd hate the fact that there would be a bunch of "subhumans" roaming about the dating market and "dickfrauding".
I understand that also. And your right intelligence is a substitute for our limits as human beings. When were using our intelligence to make things easier for our human bodies, like I said in my last comment "Planes, Cars etc".

But intelligence isn't just used as a cope to deal with not having capability to do certain things to help us

I'd say intelligence isn't a cope when it's used to create forms of art and human expression. Even though creativity might not attract foids. It's simply a hobbie to do creative stuff. That's when it's not a cope.

And I assume that's the main point of your thread. To call intelligence a cope since its only used because humans don't have capability.

If we were all capable with superpowers. I don't think we would be as creative and visionary since everything would be too easy for us. Creativity I believe comes from limitation, spending time alone, aswell as genetics.

I feel like we wouldn't have anime,video games,many music genres if we had so many physical abilities that meant we didn't need to use our minds. Just my take on it.

Isn't "using your brain" to figure out a problem require intelligence? Finding an alternative method to get the job done and thinking outside the box requires intelligence. Intelligence is also necessary to be successful in the realm of art/entertainment.

Or did you mean natural talent will always beat intelligence? Intelligence is also a natural gift.

I would replace intelligence with ethics or morals. You say it's intelligence, well that's even more brutal.

"just get good at oral", so I have to now learn techniques for something (intelligence) because I lack the ability (capability) to be good at sex without them, if I had 10 inches there'd be no need to be good at anything other than hip thrusts.
I agree that people use it as substitutes for power.

Some people are born in a place of power but I tend to see power with the struggle, like for example as a CEO he worked his way up being CEO with the struggles, with intelligence.

Of course to some extent this is a cope, what I'm doing, CEO(s) are selected 6 feet plus in America 60% of CEOS are over 6ft tall and only 20@ of men are above 6 ft, there are many forms of discrimination obviously but I would say Intelligence itself was created for people in bad positions.

Yes, just people in bad positions plain and simple.

You need intelligence to know how to talk to your boss and so on, employee, what have you.

Great example by the way, you'd never win an election with your looks alone because you're sub 5 therefore you have to be intelligent to convince people otherwise.

By the way how are you so intelligent? I have to do complex mental gymnastics to even think in the same realm you explain in just 1 or 2 sentences :feelshaha:

What is intelligence? It is an escape into one's self, into one's own mind. Instead of satisfying the physical and the external, which requires power, weak people retreat inside when faced with their inability to satisfy themselves in any other way.
This is an example of sharp understanding of reality.

I think its a chicken before the egg type deal. Depression does lower IQ. A chad who gets constant support and validation based on his looks will be more confident taking risks, learning new things, etc. Plus, they are not really challenged, so unlike the incel who maxxes to compensate/cope, Chad does it out of boredom and to prove he's not all looks. The lack of stress, natural physical health, most likely from a mid to upperclass background are all factors. Tflers and incels usually have some form of PTSD and resultant brain damage.

So basically, society makes us dumb and rewards 10s.
Oh... that's a terrifying thought... Guess we're kinda fucked and we might as well check out before we lose everything. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Then again... if we pursue that, it may benefit us if we're built for it and soon we'll become top dog... Like Heisenberg.

intelligence is important to me in my life. it is pretty much paramount.

but yea, probably not something that i should pride myself on. because everyone is smart to some degree. and also there's endless amounts of ppl out there that will iq mog me.

but ya it's paramount to myself in my life. especially due to being a mentalcel before

good thread but I disagree.

we just live in a society that doesn't select for intelligence any more.

think about evolution in these terms: tigers are fucking huge. that's because in evolution speaking, tigers are selected for strength and brute force.

same with most predators.

humans aren't.

humans have no claws. relatively weak and fragile bodies.

no human is winning an unarmed, one on one fight with a wolf or a lion.

humans selected for group co-operation and intelligence.

except with the advent of agriculture, suddenly intelligence is bad because you need millions of stupid hamster humans who can pick fruit and veg all day.

in an intelligence based society, low iq tyrone rappers would be unsuccessful because they'd be culled.

people arent attracted to intelligence, but the results of immoral intelligence are very attractive
damn barry you're high iq dude, just followed you, following blkpillpress to tbh but the conclusion we come to is, women don't give a crap about your personality and evolution does.

So, natural selection favors intelligent men.

Sexual selection favors tall men or chad whatever.

I agree, which is why I said education requires memorization and understanding, a subject like history is pretty much purely memory based so your intelligence won't matter much in that regard if its at least average, whereas with something like chemistry or biology you can't just memorize terms, you have to understand their functions and how they interact with eachother, that is a feat of intelligence, intelligence is required to understand chemical equations, comprehend the reactions that will take place, understand how to structure and create an experiment, etc
Brutal. I thought I had a chance in history and I realize I don't.

This hits deep reading it now. After the amount of neglect I've documented in my brain, I know for a fact this is true. I was forced to use intelligence due to not getting what I want by force, let alone being handed to me.

@Barry said: people arent attracted to intelligence, but the results of immoral intelligence are very attractive
So much so that you want to take them by force, but you can't therefore you cope with intelligence