Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Intelligence doesn't matter social skills is everything

Good now the world will be crash down to the idiocracy level

social skills is intelligence though

social skills is intelligence though
I agree and disagree, I agree it is intelligence on a small level but I was born in a horrible place, people spy on me, my family doors open same people who got me jealous and angry, I feel it's unfair. I agree, but it's just unfair, therefore I don't like to spread such a belief around, it does more harm than good to me.

Intelligent + NT = King of the world
Many such cases in my school, I have no hope of ever physcially or mentally mogging them

Everything matters as a male and the lower on the looks scale you are, the more you have to be elite in other ways. I never had a chance.

"intelligence" without social skills = michelin star restaurant gourmet meal and desert, presented to a man with no teeth

Intelligent + NT = King of the world
Many such cases in my school, I have no hope of ever physcially or mentally mogging them
If you believe your first line you'll never mog anyone dude forget it you're just delusional you have no real life experience you don't even go to school you're either homeschooled or bluepilled larper go fuck yourself

If you believe your first line you'll never mog anyone dude forget it

I've never met any NT individual I'd consider more intelligent than myself.

Can confirm.
I got professionally assessed.
I'm in the top 2% in IQ.
I'm in the bottom 2% in assertiveness
(All other social skills in the bottom 10%)

My life turned out to be unsatisfactory, at best. I'm an isolated shut-in remote worker, with zero social connections, despised by people everywhere I go before I even say "hello". I lost all hope of having a social circle, family, a close friend circle, a business, or any other endeavor that requires interpersonal skills.

I'm atomized and cut off from soyciety.

Can confirm.
I got professionally assessed.
I'm in the top 2% in IQ.
I'm in the bottom 2% in assertiveness
(All other social skills in the bottom 10%)

My life turned out to be unsatisfactory, at best. I'm an isolated shut-in remote worker, with zero social connections, despised by people everywhere I go before I even say "hello". I lost all hope of having a social circle, family, a close friend circle, a business, or any other endeavor that requires interpersonal skills.

I'm atomized and cut off from soyciety.
relatable lol :chad:

It's better to be dumb with top tier social skills than a fucking genius with no social skills. At least on the dating market. We all know the IQ studies that tell us the average black IQ is 85 and the average white IQ is 100, but a tall 85 IQ black guy with great social skills >>>>> a 100 IQ whitecel that's a sperg

Last edited:
Good now the world will be crash down to the idiocracy level
IQ studies confirm that the average east Asian IQ is 105. No wonder the Chinese are so good at math. 4x+Stacy x=ricemen getting all the white girls

Everything matters as a male and the lower on the looks scale you are, the more you have to be elite in other ways. I never had a chance.