Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T MAKE YOU ATTRACTIVE

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I can't count the amount of times I've chadfished cocksleeves and they are basically worshipping my intelligence. "OMG YOU'RE SO SMART" etc. Basically repeating things like this over and over.

When they find out what I actually look like, I go from being the second coming of Issac Newton, to an annoying, arrogant, "know-it-all" and I quote, "a fucking idiot".

High IQ cels are best off getting their gangsta on

Anything is intelligent when Chad is doing it, halo effect is brutal. Foids literally cannot recognize actual intellect, their own brains for the most part aren't wired to separate attractiveness from other traits of a man. St. Sam could discover the cure for cancer and whores on Twitter would still mock him, they only virtue signal when talking about sub 5s like Hawking. :blackpill:

I can't count the amount of times I've chadfished cocksleeves and they are basically worshipping my intelligence. "OMG YOU'RE SO SMART" etc. Basically repeating things like this over and over.

When they find out what I actually look like, I go from being the second coming of Issac Newton, to an annoying, arrogant, "know-it-all" and I quote, "a fucking idiot".
lmfao

When they say they like intelligence, they mean halo effect

I don't think women actually even like intelligence. The stereotype about the intelligent nerd being a virgin loser exists for a reason. Women prefer attractive guys who are loud and brash, if anything intelligence makes you less appealing.

Not saying that incels are particularly intelligent either, there's probably some high IQ incels in this forum but vast majority of us are just unattractive and that's why women hate us

Women love GPA
Giant Penis Action

Chad could say 1+1=3 and foids would consider him the second coming of Aristotle

Anything is intelligent when Chad is doing it, halo effect is brutal. Foids literally cannot recognize actual intellect, their own brains for the most part aren't wired to separate attractiveness from other traits of a man. St. Sam could discover the cure for cancer and whores on Twitter would still mock him, they only virtue signal when talking about sub 5s like Hawking. :blackpill:
Where are all these "sapiosexuals" at when Muhammad the chess and math genius with a 300 IQ needs his dick sucked?

I don't think women actually even like intelligence. The stereotype about the intelligent nerd being a virgin loser exists for a reason. Women prefer attractive guys who are loud and brash, if anything intelligence makes you less appealing.

Not saying that incels are particularly intelligent either, there's probably some high IQ incels in this forum but vast majority of us are just unattractive and that's why women hate us
A study found that intelligence out of a handful of variables was the least reliable predictor of a romantic relationship. Physical attraction was number 1.