Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Insane lifefuel-a 16 year old high school whore possibly killed herself when she was caught having oral sex in the beach

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Story

Two police officers filmed 2 ,16 year old degenerate boy and girl in giresun beach , boy was eating her Pussy :feelspuke: , the girl has nice body but average face , weirdly the boy is ugly but tall and looks like Incel tier? Maybe location maxxing is legit? They say please leave us alone andshit

They say they go to gölcük fen lisesi :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelskek::feelskek:[UWSL]:feelskek: , after the video is viral, the girls family beat her up and possibly she killed herself :feelsYall: saying “I’m sorry” in her suicide note [/UWSL]

@yez @Advorsor @HighTGymcel @Cope_Time bros I need the uncensored video and their Faces ! I couldn’t find it anywhere !

Please share!

Then sadly most people defend this shit IN TURKEY! And say “oh who didn’t do it when they were in their teens!!!” Wtf bro ! Is all persons this fukcing degenerate? They always brag about making love in their teens and shit

Disgusting and very very unethical ,I hate how men brag about how many girls she was with in his teens and shit , very lame and stupid , they also shame other men

The video but blurry as fuck save it bros

Last edited:
Imagine all the school mates who shared the vid around and bullied her :feelskek:

using imagination because no video

Imagine all the school mates who shared the vid around and bullied her :feelskek:
Good:feelsdevil: for once I encourage the bullying

One news say that their families beat them so bad the child protection services took them away lmfao! Good things happen sometimes

using imagination because no video
Ei0dKgSXcAIUkW6

the police should have machinegunned them

Hayati sikiyim Ben sevdigim olsa ne olur olmasa ne olur kimse sevmiyor beni
Aynen öyle.
Herkesi sikim amk.
Ben zaten insan degilim aq
Böyle oruspu cocug hayatinin anasini siktim.
Hic dogmasaydik :feelsbadman:

O kız intihar etti diyolar :lul:

What lifefuel! Fuck sex havers and fuck foids. I wish this happened to all of them

Millet hayatını yaşıyo biz incel forumlarında çürüyoruz allahını sikeyim

Nothing of value was lost. So degenerate.

Why is there that much turkish here?

I want sex on the beach

[UWSL][UWSL]Link to the video please.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

It’s becoming more westernized and is a nation with almost 90 million people
It is fucking westernized ffs people are living with their bfs and gfs in Turkey without marriage:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels::feelsree::feelsree: Fucking rage fuel and degenerate

These men and woman will be parents in the future:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Imagine your so privileged that everyone and their fathers Call you Goddess and simp for your Ass , and you still feel shame .

Kek :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back