Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One of the nicest experiences in my life was when I gave a flower to my high school crush

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
In 2012, I started high school. There was a certain girl in my class, but at the beginning, I didn't pay much attention to her. Towards the end of the first year of high school, in the spring of 2013, I realized that she was very beautiful and very short, which was a huge advantage for me because I am very short myself. I was actually the shortest boy in the class, and she was the shortest girl in the whole class. At the beginning of the second year (in September), I fell in love with her. It happened because of a dream I had about her. After that dream, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and her mere presence brought me immense joy. Every time she wasn't in class, I felt emptiness and sadness. In October, I gathered my courage and confessed my feelings to her. Of course, she didn't reciprocate my feelings. Later, she told her friends about it, and they laughed at me. It made me very sad.

In early 2014, there was a woman day. The boys in my class pooled their money to get a present for the girls – flowers, one for each girl. Every boy gave at least one flower to each girl (there were more than twice as many girls as boys in my class). There was only one flower left, and one girl - my crush. Since I was the only one who hadn't given anyone a flower (I didn't propose this myself because I am shy), they told me to give her that flower. It was a very nice coincidence that I was the one to give her the flower. I gave her the flower, and she thanked me. Giving her the flower brought me a lot of joy, and even now, those memories make me happy. The fact of giving a present to the girl I love makes me happy. The same thing happened in December of the same year. The class did a secret Santa draw to exchange gifts during the class Christmas party. I was very happy when I drew my crush. I had always dreamed of giving her a present during the Christmas party. Unfortunately, she preferred to exchange gifts with her friend, so we simply swapped the names we drew. It made me very sad because I really wanted to give her a present.

Last edited:
In 2012, I started high school. There was a certain girl in my class, but at the beginning, I didn't pay much attention to her. Towards the end of the first year of high school, in the spring of 2013, I realized that she was very beautiful and very short, which was a huge advantage for me because I am very short myself. I was actually the shortest boy in the class, and she was the shortest girl in the whole class. At the beginning of the second year (in September), I fell in love with her. It happened because of a dream I had about her. After that dream, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and her mere presence brought me immense joy. Every time she wasn't in class, I felt emptiness and sadness. In October, I gathered my courage and confessed my feelings to her. Of course, she didn't reciprocate my feelings. Later, she told her friends about it, and they laughed at me. It made me very sad.

In early 2014, there was a girls' celebration. The boys in my class pooled their money to get a present for the girls – flowers, one for each girl. Every boy gave at least one flower to each girl (there were more than twice as many girls as boys in my class). There was only one flower left, and one girl - my crush. Since I was the only one who hadn't given anyone a flower (I didn't propose this myself because I am shy), they told me to give her that flower. It was a very nice coincidence that I was the one to give her the flower. I gave her the flower, and she thanked me. Giving her the flower brought me a lot of joy, and even now, those memories make me happy. The fact of giving a present to the girl I love makes me happy. The same thing happened in December of the same year. The class did a secret Santa draw to exchange gifts during the class Christmas party. I was very happy when I drew my crush. I had always dreamed of giving her a present during the Christmas party. Unfortunately, she preferred to exchange gifts with her friend, so we simply swapped the names we drew. It made me very sad because I really wanted to give her a present.
I never gave any presents to girls I was attracted to. I didn't have the opportunity.

dang not even I've gotten that far. lifefuel if even a little brief. that alone would keep me going another 10 years i dont even care how bluepilled it sounds

When you are a chad, you ARE the flower.

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

-Vincent
-Matthew(White; pounded me into the snow until a teacher pulled him away)
-Lyric
-Gabriella(White)

Yes...Ashley. In elementary, Ashley was a bit kind to Aspie John, though she did something on one occasion that made him a bit anxious and uncomfortable(Platonic). Gabriella, Lyric's best friend, was however much different...she bullied Aspie John and Dakari with Lyric.

Gabriella...

Bonus Chapter:

Aspie John's classmates often fought with the teacher. His teacher would grab the misbehaving student and promptly force them into the corner. Johnny, Antonio, Dark-skinned April, Vincent...

One day, Aspie John was sitting near the school exit awaiting his mother when he noticed Johnny's presence. Johnny was often among the last ones to leave, and the two spent time together briefly on this occasion speaking. Johnny was quite respectful and friendly to Aspie John.

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

I used to give sweet love letters to girls during junior high school.
In a school where girls were being fucked by everyone, and made out in the open.

But I was really naive, and lived by the advice given by my elders that "You should be gentleman, and give them sweet things".

Needless to say, I got mercilessly bullied, while the ones bullying me were getting all of it :cryfeels:Love, sex, just having the teen experience.

Girls/women don't like gentle and sweet men. They like men that see them as a walking pussy.

Crushavers are as bad as fatcels and supposed mentalcel that's all

Stalk her on instagram

good for you brocel :feelsokman:

In early 2014, there was a woman day. The boys in my class pooled their money to get a present for the girls – flowers, one for each girl. Every boy gave at least one flower to each girl (there were more than twice as many girls as boys in my class). There was only one flower left, and one girl - my crush. Since I was the only one who hadn't given anyone a flower (I didn't propose this myself because I am shy), they told me to give her that flower. It was a very nice coincidence that I was the one to give her the flower. I gave her the flower, and she thanked me. Giving her the flower brought me a lot of joy, and even now, those memories make me happy. The fact of giving a present to the girl I love makes me happy. The same thing happened in December of the same year. The class did a secret Santa draw to exchange gifts during the class Christmas party. I was very happy when I drew my crush. I had always dreamed of giving her a present during the Christmas party. Unfortunately, she preferred to exchange gifts with her friend, so we simply swapped the names we drew. It made me very sad because I really wanted to give her a present.
You should be ashamed of yourself for crushing on a girl that never loved you back. Why would you put in so much energy and effort into being nice to a girl that doesn't give a fuck about you? By the way, that girl you liked in HS is probably having pleasurable and intimate sex with a good looking guy right now. When you sit on your couch feeling lonely, she is probably cuddling with a guy that she loves, and enjoying her life with him. Hopefully, you learned your lesson.

"women are realists pretending to be romantics, men are romantics pretending to be realists"

Honestly hope you find a girl with whom you can let your desire to be a loving partner run free. Ideally one that isn't a completly self-centered monster.

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.
Yikes it's your persoynality sweaty