Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Insane amount of incels (water is wet)

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
I know many incels irl (I could legit name 10-15 of them) and it will only get worse and worse with time, standards are set higher with each year passing by, nowadays not even average looking is not enough. Most of the incels I know irl are bluepilled though. Coping with things such as: "My time will come, I have to focus on my career first (jfl) before looking for a girlfriend".

I wish I could blackpill them but they would probably see me as some freak or something. It's over if you're not woke in 2019.

Yup, same here

Every guy i meet here in curryland is either an incel or incel tier (i dont care to differentiate the two).

I'm looking forward to seeing this generation 20yo of normies and soyboys who rate 4-5/10 are gonna be in 15 to 20yrs time when they are wifeless, childlless and possible ostracised virgins at age 35 or 40 (and 1 point lower in SMV). Will they look back and say "those ink weasels were right". ???

Theres more blackpilled men at 35 than at age 20. It just takes time to wake up and realize female nature.

Soon most men will be incel

Imagine the rage of men once they find their real place/destiny society has set up for them.

I'm looking forward to seeing this generation 20yo of normies and soyboys who rate 4-5/10 are gonna be in 15 to 20yrs time when they are wifeless, childlless and possible ostracised virgins at age 35 or 40 (and 1 point lower in SMV). Will they look back and say "those ink weasels were right". ???

Theres more blackpilled men at 35 than at age 20. It just takes time to wake up and realize female nature.

One psychological aspect is to convince these guys is hard with regards to themselves. Because of their egos. But to convince them that other men they know have no chance because of hypergamy is much easier.

The next step once we get more men on board with this general thinking.. are they willing to allow womens' freedom if it means 80% of men will never be able to have a family. I know dedicated soyboys are willing to sacrifice everything to keep their beliefs, but just normal dudes who are not political will be more reasonable.

I really do have no idea what the world will be like in 10 years. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we'd gone full Japan.

At least with a good career you can have a lot of disposable income to hobbymaxx.

i dont know any people irl

There are definitely alot more out there who are either unaware of the blackpill and the concept of involuntary celibacy or who deliberately choose to deny it at their own peril. I think most or at least a large percentage would be very receptive to our truth as they've undoubtedly experienced aspects of it on their own and have likely come to similar conclusions.

"Hobbies" are an excuse to statusmax and get a whiff of pussy.
You could build your own automated colony on Pluto and stacie could care less. You might as well try asking your cat for feedback on your paintings.

Water is indeed wet

Women hate ugly men.
Women's rights need to have limitations in order to have a more equal society