Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Indian virgin kicked off University of Portland's tennis team for his blackpill speech at an athletes' dinner

CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
Link here.

Indian virgin goes full autism at his University of Portland athlete's dinner. Gets on stage and goes on a 10 minute rant about how he only came to America and started playing tennis because he wanted to sleep with white women, and he's angry that everyone else is getting in on the action instead of him.

I dont think i will click that.

As a collegiate tennis player myself, I guarantee Mahesh failed at his mission.

Never go full autism.

Too blackpilled for this world

Damn how low inhib do you have to be to go all out like that

How stupid is that

Admitting he is here not for tennis

"Go brown and turn your frown upside down," Sundaram said often, according to Sanchez.

He also told the story of his parents, who immigrated from India, and how that would be worth it only if he could "hook up with a white girl."

When Sundaram said "Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women," many people began to leave

JEJ

When will curry's learn.

Guess we found the currycel behind all those white women worshiping threads.

He doesn't even look that bad to be honest.

We need to see a pic of the guy in order to truly figure shit out here.

If he's a Chadpreet ... brutal racepill and support for JBW theory.

If he's an ugly-ass currycel....we know there's hope for Chad-like curries

Do we know if he was actually a virgin though? The article says he was mad he wasn't slaying as much as the white kids.

If he scored 1 white girl and the Chad tennis players got 10...maybe it's not so bad....

If he got 0, that's a different story

He also told the story of his parents, who immigrated from India, and how that would be worth it only if he could "hook up with a white girl."

Uhh, what?

he looks mulatto from the pictures, but yea, curries from india should NOT come to the west if they want white wimminz

Curries are walking meme. That deluded moron curry could not digest the blackpill, went on full autist mode and took the diarrheal shit on the stage, in front of everyone, as usual.

Gigakek.

Btw, this is the currycel:

medium_2018-04-17-6bba3a4dc0.jpg

Also, here's the NY Times article. It's essentially the same except adds a few things:
  • "Sundaram went on to claim that his teammates had sex more frequently than he did, especially his French counterparts, telling the audience to “Go French and your panties get drenched,” Sanchez recalled."
  • "Sundaram, meanwhile, apologized in an email sent to the university’s athletic program for “taking away from the focus” of the annual sports banquet."
  • "A message seeking additional comment from university spokeswoman Beth Sorensen, including whether Sundaram will face discipline from the university, was not immediately returned Tuesday."

Another currycel cracks,

So they would prefer a shooting I guess?

Sheesh this curry mogs white normies and he still can’t get any.

Also, here's the NY Times article. It's essentially the same except adds a few things:
  • "Sundaram went on to claim that his teammates had sex more frequently than he did, especially his French counterparts, telling the audience to “Go French and your panties get drenched,” Sanchez recalled."
  • "Sundaram, meanwhile, apologized in an email sent to the university’s athletic program for “taking away from the focus” of the annual sports banquet."
  • "A message seeking additional comment from university spokeswoman Beth Sorensen, including whether Sundaram will face discipline from the university, was not immediately returned Tuesday."
Damn what a cucked school, he was just talking about how he wasn't getting laid and they kicked him out.

Didn't believe it. I've never heard of anyone going full autist in front of a crowd. Surprisingly, a lot of people laughed and thought it was comedic (it is btw). He even alphamalepilled a feminist as well...

Opinion: Why I felt trapped by violent misogyny at the Wally Awards ...

One, as I stated before, women never owe men sex. To imply that you deserve sex for any reason completely dehumanizes the body at the other end of that statement. Women are not vehicles for your sexual gratification, and when we spout this narrative, we normalize unwanted sexual attacks on women. Because if you’re owed something, your natural inclination is to take it, whether there is consent or not.

Two, the way in which Sundaram glorified “white women” as the ultimate prize was not only grossly sexist but bent towards a common racist culture of holding up white women as the standard, and women of color as second rung, even among men of color.

Lastly, my particular predicament is representative of a sexist culture we don’t talk enough about. After I walked out, I was told that people asked my friends what was wrong with me. Why was I so upset?

http://www.upbeacon.com/article/2018/04/wally-awards-critique

Last edited:
Curries are walking meme. That deluded moron curry could not digest the blackpill, went on full autist mode and took the diarrheal shit on the stage, in front of everyone, as usual.

Gigakek.

lmao why is it always indians who do this kind of pure cringe stuff ?

OkHNolC

I hopes he goes ER

Gigakek.

Doesn't look too bad, and could have pulled a white chick

but autism tbh. Blacks don't suffer from this type of autism, which is real reason they get ahead.

he probably hooked up with a white bitch after that speech, he showed off his low inhibition and alpha public speaking skills

Doesn't look too bad, and could have pulled a white chick

but autism tbh. Blacks don't suffer from this type of autism, which is real reason they get ahead.

Kek, curries think they are hotter than blacks.

jfl the only thing missing is that curry shitting on the stage and spraying everyone with his curry shit

"When Sundaram said "Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women."
01b
01b
01b

Also the guy is ugly, not sure why some are saying he looks decent lol.

PHXVQfe.gif

It never even began for currycels

There are reddit posts about this, normies are relating this to rape culture and what not

the fire rises

legendary

but now hes fucked forever. no one will hire him because of this