Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Indian virgin kicked off University of Portland's tennis team for his blackpill speech at an athletes' dinner

This is why you never express Black Pilled beliefs in public. This poor curry brother just ruined his career out of pure rage induced stupidity, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up roping somewhere down the line.

He's a minority, he can at least have victim status and some validation in the jewnited states.

PHXVQfe.gif

It never even began for currycels

Currys are on a whole other level

LOL. Awesome autism.

At least he didn't shit on the stage.

I see strong parallels to our hERo. I legitimately believe that our curry friend is likely to shoot up his university. What is he, a tennis player? He is going to shoot grenades with his racket lol

I see strong parallels to our hERo. I legitimately believe that our curry friend is likely to shoot up his university. What is he, a tennis player? He is going to shoot grenades with his racket lol
lmao, I wish he kills the foid who is trying to attention whore by writing articles about how she felt unsafe by the speech.

female author of the article and what words in the title?

M I S O G Y N I S T I C

Wait, I thought r/incels was banned. Is there another similar subreddit this redditor is referring to?

"The level of sexual entitlement this guy reached on stage is borderline rapey. The implication of his comments is that women are wronging him by not having sex with him. If you're a woman and live in constant fear of sexual assault as a normal part of life, the idea that this kind of person exists and thinks your body is his right feels viscerally threatening. He's like the poster child of what people mean by "rape culture." It's the kind of shit you find on /r/incels."

Rape culture is resentment towards women who don’t have sex with you. It’s also not understanding why that is violence......lol

Last edited:
What a fucking champ.
giphy.gif

The guy should drop out and go play on the ATP tour

"Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women"

FUCKING LOLLLLLLLLLL

THIS GUY IS MY CURRY SAINT
ALL HAIL SAINT SUNDURUM

He made a sacrifice so that we may live...

Damn, physical actions speak louder than words I guess. They kicked him off the team because he couldn't get laid. Our society is cucked as hell, holy shit.

He said what every curry wants: white pussy. JFL @ currycels here. They would be neck deep in pussy if they were not self-hating racist pieces of shit. Currycels = volcels.

He said what every curry wants: white pussy. JFL @ currycels here. They would be neck deep in pussy if they were not self-hating racist pieces of shit. Currycels = volcels.

Try being more stupid

6a boys singles final 9809jpg 82a02fa72fb6f1ed

JFL @ this currycel twig thinking he will slay white college poon in the United States of Chadmerica

Currywhores are all chasing white men.

Reminds me of a curry that was in my group at uni, he would just randomly take pictures of white women with his phone, they would get super uncomfortable. Curries are seriously autistic around Europeans.

He said his teammates engaged in more sexual intercourse than he and continued to draw a parallel between that and being white. "Go brown and turn your frown upside down," Sundaram said often, according to Sanchez.

He also told the story of his parents, who immigrated from India, and how that would be worth it only if he could "hook up with a white girl."

37b

Large

When something is too cringe even for me.

Why stating publicly your sexual frustrations is considered misogyny? Why are people so retarded?
If you want to remove what you call "entitlement", you need firstly to remove virgin shaming and social pressure of getting laid that lead men to suicide, low self esteem and bullying.
He is a very low inhibition high IQ guy who went full ER and preached the blackpill to an audience. Now he will be isolated and mocked to oblivion for stating a truth.
He needs to become a hERo

So he was not willing to sleep with females of his own race. Either way, someone needs to make sure that university nevER takes money evER again.

Hahahahahaha when I woke up today and I remembered this happened I laughed. This actually happened lmao. This probably drunk curry using the podium to make a rambling, incoherent shitshow of a "speech" about how white girls don't like him, and then he gets kicked off the team for it. You can't make this shit up.

IT'S OVER for you as a sub 8 ethnic male.

Why stating publicly your sexual frustrations is considered misogyny? Why are people so retarded?
If you want to remove what you call "entitlement", you need firstly to remove virgin shaming and social pressure of getting laid that lead men to suicide, low self esteem and bullying.
He is a very low inhibition high IQ guy who went full ER and preached the blackpill to an audience. Now he will be isolated and mocked to oblivion for stating a truth.
High IQ post

retard should have calmed down and smoked some medical grade weed

Indeed. We need to have his back. If we laugh at other incels speaking their minds we are megacucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back