Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian men are never physically imposing

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
When I talk about Indian men on this thread, I mean red dot Indians. I don't mean Native Americans. Dots, not feathers.

A big white man or a big black man is physically imposing. A big Indian man is not physically imposing. Why? A big Indian man is still an Indian. Indian men have no muscles. A big Indian man is just a big skeleton----lol

Has anyone else ever noticed this?

The highest bench a curry could ever do is a 95 lb bench any curry who benches above that is on steroids

There are some high T looking curries that kinda look black.
One of the biggest guys at my gym is a curry.

They are not even humans so i didnt read, fucking copers thinking currys are humans never laughed so much on abominations than currys here in thailand

The highest bench a curry could ever do is a 95 lb bench any curry who benches above that is on steroids
surprisingly, the indian bench press record is like 300kg

There are some high T looking curries that kinda look black.
One of the biggest guys at my gym is a curry.

There are no high T looking curries. Maybe you're mistaking a black man or an Iranian for a curry.

There are physically imposing Iranians (like the Iron Sheik). There have been lots of Iranian heavyweight wrestlers who have done well in heavyweight wrestling in the Olympics. But Indian men? Nope.

Gotta disagree some uber tall curries that would probably woop me

Gotta disagree some uber tall curries that would probably woop me
Those uber tall curries are just big skeletons. No muscle

So you probably don’t know of the great Khali.

YUR5609.jpg

There are no high T looking curries. Maybe you're mistaking a black man or an Iranian for a curry.

There are physically imposing Iranians (like the Iron Sheik). There have been lots of Iranian heavyweight wrestlers who have done well in heavyweight wrestling in the Olympics. But Indian men? Nope.
11366044 large

Can confirm. My highest bench is exactly that. I can barely squat 90 lb. Most dudes in my gym can't even lift as much as me but they still frame mogg me.

Some Indians look like a brown gollum

So you probably don’t know of the great Khali.

YUR5609.jpg
Ok, that's a knock against my theory. I admit that the Great Khali has muscles. I have to revise my thesis that Indian men are never physically imposing except for the Great Khali.

The vast majority of Indian men have pipe stem arms because they have no biceps and no triceps. Most Indian men have very narrow shoulders. When they are wearing a shirt, it looks like the shirt is being held up by a coat hanger because they have no deltoid muscles.

I admit that the Great Khali is an exception, but he is an extraordinarily rare exception.

An Indian man could be 6'5", but he would still be an Indian. He still don't have any muscles. What is a 6'5" guy with no muscles? Just a big skeleton.

P.S. I know the Great Khali has muscles. He is a unicorn among Indian men. He probably has significant non-Indian ancestry. The Great Khali is probably half Iranian or something.

Ok, that's a knock against my theory. I admit that the Great Khali has muscles. I have to revise my thesis that Indian men are never physically imposing except for the Great Khali.
If there is one there is more

Starvation genetics, they survived something like 3 great famines in a short succession, why Indians and those of that phenotype and genetics have a hard time building muscles and a higher bf% then other racial counterparts, an indian is physically healthy at a higher bf% simply.

If there is one there is more
99.99% of Indian men have no muscle. Just because there is one muscular Indian among 1 billion Indians does not refute the general rule.

The average Indian man is no physically stronger than the average white woman.

disagree with OP indian at least north american indians are tall, for example i think that some of them are handsome, problem is that they have really low social status ( poor, conquered, bad stereotypes, alcoholic and overall depressed attitudes )

@Mecoja

disagree with OP indian at least north american indians are tall, for example i think that some of them are handsome, problem is that they have really low social status ( poor, conquered, bad stereotypes, alcoholic and overall depressed attitudes )

@Mecoja
He is talking about south asians, i dont agree with him either, sure manlets are not much intimidating, but amongst 1.4b people there are many tall big framed guys.

Some of them can be quite intimidating, I used to work with a thugmaxxed Indian that looked like a famous boxer named Amir Khan.
amir-khan-988.jpg

He is talking about south asians, i dont agree with him either, sure manlets are not much intimidating, but amongst 1.4b people there are many tall big framed guys.
retard moment... :lul:

i sometimes wonder why i ever live

@Mecoja
I made it crystal clear in the OP that the thread is about Indians from India