Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are weak men more dangerous?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
I mean think about it, yeah a 6’5 giant chad high T orcish brute is dangerous and can beat you to death. But what happens when the 5’3 low T man who has nothing to lose snaps and goes ER and busts a cap in someone and makes them bleed out slowly or stabs you in your dick and cuts out your pulsating warm throat with fresh cold steel.

I think the most dangerous ones are the ones who have nothing to lose, not some stuck up high T gym bro, his muscles do him no good if his carotid arteries get punctured. I’d have them all hung, drawn and quartered if I could, all the tall fags and other muscle scum who think they are superior to men like me. Masculinity is physicality based. If you’re 5’0 as a man you will never be truly masculine simple as that. It’s an unfair game of brutality and undeserved privilege, this is a jungle of wild apes competing over games of petty strength in a pointless world.

No? How would they hurt anyone lol

ER, Marc Lepine, Saint Cho, Alek Minassian, and the Columbine dudes come to mind.
Yes but they're only dangerous with a gun if they can't get their hands on a lethal weapon they cant do shit.

Those men are too high inhib to do anything

I think the most dangerous ones are the ones who have nothing to lose, not some stuck up high T gym bro
:yes: :yes: :yes: Chud/Joker masculinity of weaponized blackpill, nihilism, and psychopathy >>>> Metrosexual Chad masculinity

lot of weak men are :soy:

yes bc they're more likely to go ER

yes, I'm a weak man myself and I have never lost a fight in-game