Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Increased deaths compared to past years===> Vaccinated?

You trying to hide all of your sins by saying it doesn't care harm when it infact does. My aunt who was 45 died from a stroke after she had it less than 3 months after taking the shot. Normies beware of this feds posting. He's trying to win in becoming the ultimate genocider when it's me that should be it
dude everybody here knows I was anti vaxx from day one. I lost my job because of not getting vaxxed and was anti masks from day one.

Get your facts right please because you got me figured out completely wrong.

You trying to hide all of your sins by saying it doesn't care harm when it infact does. My aunt who was 45 died from a stroke after she had it less than 3 months after taking the shot. Normies beware of this feds posting. He's trying to win in becoming the ultimate genocider when it's me that should be it
I am pure blood okay so just let your beef with me slide , I aint your enemy

I am pure blood okay so just let your beef with me slide , I aint your enemy
I can't trust anyone. I'm not taking chances anymore
looking rick grimes GIF

I can't trust anyone. I'm not taking chances anymore
looking rick grimes GIF
shieeet then remain paranoid white mixed race nigger but dont take out your fears on me, i dindu nuffin to ya okay

shieeet then remain paranoid white mixed race nigger but dont take out your fears on me, i dindu nuffin to ya okay
You are already calling me funny names like the foids did. If you don't call me that I will begin to take trust.
Season 8 Trailer GIF

You are already calling me funny names like the foids did. If you don't call me that I will begin to take trust.
Season 8 Trailer GIF
ok i am sorry brocel, i thought you wanted to fight

ok i am sorry brocel, i thought you wanted to fight
I would fight you and will win if you call me names. I am a lovable deity by all inceldians. I can haunt all tallfaggotians if they dare make fun of manlets. I will do so until the end of time. I am the singularity

I would fight you and will win if you call me names. I am a lovable deity by all inceldians. I can haunt all tallfaggotians if they dare make fun of manlets. I will do so until the end of time. I am the singularity
okay just forget about it. No probs brocel

You are lucky because it wasn’t mandated. Where I live you had to get it to keep a job, go to school, eat at restaurants, go see a movie or else you’d be forced to become homeless unless rich.
It was mandated here. No jab, no job. You also needed to prove vaccination status on your phone to visit cinemas, restaurants etc. I'm a NEET so it had no impact on me.

I see. Lucky. I tried neeting but I didn’t have any mental illness or disabilities to justify gaining neetbux
so u got vaxxed ?

Anyway I stumbled upon some conspiracy channels on Bitchute. One of the channels talking about increased deaths of vaccinated, obviously there is no explicit evidence or truth linking those deaths to the vaxx but you know conspircy nutters gonna conspiracy.
I copied a graph from one of those conspiracy theorists and posted it here. It is german graph but I chose it because it is easy to read and explains exactly what is happening and what I am talking about.

View attachment 705988

View: https://youtu.be/ewXqB7g7t1A

Even though COVID-19 is not particularly dangerous to young people, being vaccinated against it has no drawbacks and is the logically smart thing to do.

For people who are: obese, 50+ year olds, or immuno-compromised. the coronavirus can be fatal without hospitalization.

70+

Also I'm obese so I had 3 jabs, me gran had 7.

Meanwhile people in poor countries are getting nothing.

@Praise the Sun

what and how do you mean blacks destroy culture. Can you give examples please.

Iam reading about blacks and industry and i am not finding much. Now i am thinking about what you said and want to read about that , thats why i want you to describe exactly what you mean

@Praise the Sun

what and how do you mean blacks destroy culture. Can you give examples please.

Iam reading about blacks and industry and i am not finding much. Now i am thinking about what you said and want to read about that , thats why i want you to describe exactly what you mean
Blacks destroy the genepool and the culture of the countries in Europe they migrate to. You can see the Blacks' violent nature when you look at majority Black towns in USA or South America. They are mostly dumb, violent and don't give a shit about culture in any form. But I can't tell you much from personal experience, but the Arabs and Turks have similar ways to destroy Germany, so that's petty close. If you have too many Arabs in a German city, the city loses its German character and becomes a dangerous, crime-ridden and low-trust community with Muslim influences.

nah just more people roping from how badly life sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back