Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Increased deaths compared to past years===> Vaccinated?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Anyway I stumbled upon some conspiracy channels on Bitchute. One of the channels talking about increased deaths of vaccinated, obviously there is no explicit evidence or truth linking those deaths to the vaxx but you know conspircy nutters gonna conspiracy.
I copied a graph from one of those conspiracy theorists and posted it here. It is german graph but I chose it because it is easy to read and explains exactly what is happening and what I am talking about.

Conspiracy

It’s long-term rather than short term. Covid Vaccine doesn’t kill people directly, but it does give them heart problems and shit like myocarditis. Combo with shit diet and the deal is sealed. It’ll still take >5 years to really see the numbers hit but by then everyone (conspiracy theorists) would have moved on from Covid vax because there will be another big problem to focus on cropped up by then.

No! It's a conspiracy theory. Biden told me they're safe.

Covid Vaccine doesn’t kill people directly, but it does give them heart problems and shit like myocarditis.
Hope it happens to me, so I can die already.

Yeah.the vaccines has spike proteins that sti exist in the hearts. Hence it kills you over time

No! It's a conspiracy theory. Biden told me they're safe.
My German politicians of trust and Jewish decent also told me it's safe so I don't worry about it. If I develop cancer after a vaccine, it's probably bc of climate change or white supremacy in some way.

My German politicians of trust and Jewish decent also told me it's safe so I don't worry about it. If I develop cancer after a vaccine, it's probably bc of climate change or white supremacy in some way.
yes thats the reason, its because white supremacy caused climate change

Btw how do you know which politicians are of jewish decent?

I study the length of their nose and the Goy-hate in their evil eyes or I just check Google, but ofc the internet doesn't have this information about Politicians in Germany oftentimes compared to Hollywood actors. A famous one is Gregor Gysi.

Articles like this are also a good source, but it's in German.

so how i measure langth of nose to see if somebody is white or jew, i also want to know

This organisation is a prime example of Jewish influential political groups that basically just hate Germans.

why do they hate germans? Did germans always kick them out of communities and beat them?
Jews just hate non-Jews but still rely on their hard work to survive. The Jews in Germany ofc use the tale of "the evil Nazis and right-wingers" to justify their German hate. All while these Jews are rich and influential and the Germans suck their toes.

The ceo of Pfizer is jooish so you are in safe hands.

Jews just hate non-Jews but still rely on their hard work to survive. The Jews in Germany ofc use the tale of "the evil Nazis and right-wingers" to justify their German hate. All while these Jews are rich and influential and the Germans suck their toes.
you know there are many conspiracies out there that hitler was jew.

without hitler no israel no immigration in EU etc

it was jewish bankers that funded the wehrmacht , eveidence all jewish banks in paris continued working during nazi occupation and why?

hitler killed millions of young germans but jews were kept in camps and treated 100X better than the germans on the ostfront

his doctor was jew

anyway just my daily dose of conspiracies

Last edited:

it was jewish bankers that funded the wehrmacht , eveidence all jewish banks in paris continued working during nazi occupation and why?

hitler killed millions of young germans but jews were kept in camps and treated 100X better than the germans on the ostfront

his doctor was jew

@Praise the Sun

Screenshot 2023 02 08 211316

Is anything that the media promotes actually good or even true? LGBT agenda, leftism, cultural marxism, BLM, climate change, vaccines, etc. The media constantly tells that there's too many people, automation will take jobs away from millions of people and so the sheeple aren't needed anymore. The elite have been knowingly killing people with these vaccines

Water is wet.
Spike proteins, mRNA, polysorbates, graphene and heavy metal are meant to destroy your health,

before the vaccine I heard and saw maybe one ambulance a month.
Guess how many now?
3-5 each day consistently for the last months and still continueing.
The difference is night and day.

he is Jewish?!
I didnt know that.
Half Jewish. His father was Jewish, so he's not considered a real Jew by other Jews bc only if the mother is Jewish it counts.

his doctor was jew

The pool of conspiracy theories about Jews is endless. Maybe the Nazis were funded by the Jews and just used for the reasons you mentioned and to maybe create a victim status through the holocaust. But this would also just show how powerful and evil the Jews are.

so how i measure langth of nose to see if somebody is white or jew, i also want to know
Many Jews have a longer hook nose.

They also have mostly dark hair and big full lips.
And an alien skull. Barbra Streisand is the perfect example of a Jew.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-10 um 17.16.35.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-10 um 17.16.35.png
    493.4 KB · Views: 28
Yeah, my retard employment officer couldn't lean over the desk because it caused heart and respiratory pain. Stupid bitch said she had myocarditis from the vaccine hahahahahah. No refunds bitch. I was struggling not to laugh

Many Jews have a longer hook nose.

They also have mostly dark hair and big full lips.
And an alien skull. Barbra Streisand is the perfect example of a Jew.
Lol your common Turk, Latino or Arab has dark hair and full lips. No way to tell who is Jew anymore

Lol your common Turk, Latino or Arab has dark hair and full lips. No way to tell who is Jew anymore
It can be done by a trained eye.

It’s long-term rather than short term. Covid Vaccine doesn’t kill people directly, but it does give them heart problems and shit like myocarditis. Combo with shit diet and the deal is sealed. It’ll still take >5 years to really see the numbers hit but by then everyone (conspiracy theorists) would have moved on from Covid vax because there will be another big problem to focus on cropped up by then.
This for sure. The heart is already under extreme strain from the vaxx. Now start vaping, smoking, take steroids, eat crappy food and the pressure on the heart will exceed what it can handle.

Plus by the way, people talk about the heart because it is the most obvious condition we know of to date. But what about the stuff we never hear of like cancer

It can be done by a trained eye.
I will try it now every time I go outside. Even with the whites I will try it to see the different types of whites

I will try it now every time I go outside. Even with the whites I will try it to see the different types of whites
If you live in USA you might meet a few Jews in New York, but they mainly live in their own upscale areas.

Yeah, my retard employment officer couldn't lean over the desk because it caused heart and respiratory pain. Stupid bitch said she had myocarditis from the vaccine hahahahahah. No refunds bitch. I was struggling not to laugh
did you get vaxxed?

The pool of conspiracy theories about Jews is endless. Maybe the Nazis were funded by the Jews and just used for the reasons you mentioned and to maybe create a victim status through the holocaust. But this would also just show how powerful and evil the Jews are.
nah they aint powerful. Majority of whites are just dumb fucks. Look at the covid madness as evidence. Whites were the number one's ready to fight you to wear a mask, ready to call the police if you were not vaccinated. The whites loved this and couldnt get enough of it

Just like Chinese are like robots whites love ass licking superiors. Thats where you get the whites and can kill them. Bribe the politicians and let the politician lead the idiot whites then vaccinate them.

easy as pie.

Go try that shit in Africa or in South America or in Middle East

:fuk: :dafuckfeels:
Aw fuck …
My government forced me to take 3 jabs . Fuck .
I do have breathing problems like feeling out of breath even when sedentary and notice I’m constantly fatigued even when well rested by sleeping in on weekends . Maybe I’m just over thinking it but still… :dafuckfeels: :worryfeels:
I only had to take 2, johnson and pfizer. The incoming days where I had to take them, I had a sense of doom upon me. Only had a huge headache and heartaches but that was it. Its a minor reason as to why I started trying to take better care of my health

You are lucky because it wasn’t mandated. Where I live you had to get it to keep a job, go to school, eat at restaurants, go see a movie or else you’d be forced to become homeless unless rich.

nah they aint powerful. Majority of whites are just dumb fucks. Look at the covid madness as evidence. Whites were the number one's ready to fight you to wear a mask, ready to call the police if you were not vaccinated. The whites loved this and couldnt get enough of it

Just like Chinese are like robots whites love ass licking superiors. Thats where you get the whites and can kill them. Bribe the politicians and let the politician lead the idiot whites then vaccinate them.

easy as pie.

Go try that shit in Africa or in South America or in Middle East
Yeah man, I really don't know why so many Whites are such boot lickers. They also would kill other Whites for Jews or Negroes. It's really brutal.

No, vaccines are not dangerous and have not caused any access deaths.

The coronavirus however did cause excess deaths in 2022 which is probably the correlation you’re mistaking with vaccines.

@ethniccel1

No, vaccines are not dangerous and have not caused any access deaths.

The coronavirus however did cause excess deaths in 2022 which is probably the correlation you’re mistaking with vaccines.

@ethniccel1
you could be right. I cant argue with you about that. Personally though i beliveve the virus is a hoax.

But we will never know because research into these things is banned at present.

you could be right. I cant argue with you about that. Personally though i beliveve the virus is a hoax.
Even though COVID-19 is not particularly dangerous to young people, being vaccinated against it has no drawbacks and is the logically smart thing to do.

For people who are: obese, 50+ year olds, or immuno-compromised. the coronavirus can be fatal without hospitalization.

I got one shot but never got the second after it made me sick, am I still fucked?

Anyway I stumbled upon some conspiracy channels on Bitchute. One of the channels talking about increased deaths of vaccinated, obviously there is no explicit evidence or truth linking those deaths to the vaxx but you know conspircy nutters gonna conspiracy.
I copied a graph from one of those conspiracy theorists and posted it here. It is german graph but I chose it because it is easy to read and explains exactly what is happening and what I am talking about.

View attachment 705988
Fedpost

Even though COVID-19 is not particularly dangerous to young people, being vaccinated against it has no drawbacks and is the logically smart thing to do.

For people who are: obese, 50+ year olds, or immuno-compromised. the coronavirus can be fatal without hospitalization.
i dont know man, this all seems low IQ to me. I mean if anybody is dumb enough to allow himself to get obese or immuno compromised then they are also low iq enough to take the tax.

But anyway thats simply my personal opinion and everybody must do whatever they consider right.

Plus I know many over 50+ people efused the jabb and not one landed in hospital for covid or even got sick.

I'll look at the folder again and find more material to add.

Yeah.the vaccines has spike proteins that sti exist in the hearts. Hence it kills you over time
But the op says conspiracy nutters gunna conspiracy....I say op is a foid. Only hole users are fated to say stupid shit like that

what you mean?
You trying to hide all of your sins by saying it doesn't care harm when it infact does. My aunt who was 45 died from a stroke after she had it less than 3 months after taking the shot. Normies beware of this feds posting. He's trying to win in becoming the ultimate genocider when it's me that should be it

But the op says conspiracy nutters gunna conspiracy....I say op is a foid. Only hole users are fated to say stupid shit like that
you fuckan white kaffir . Stinkin filthy disguisting white trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back