Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTrait: you eat only boneless chicken

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Seriously ever since I was little I was wondering how can normies eat chicken wings/legs/other body parts with bones. It’s not only disgusting and tastes terrible with all the weird chewy meat but it’s also not economical. When I buy boneless chicken nuggets or tendies I pay for the whole thing, I can eat everything. And with boned ones? I leave half of the meal on the plate. Stupid and retarded.

Seriously ever since I was little I was wondering how can normies eat chicken wings/legs/other body parts with bones. It’s not only disgusting and tastes terrible with all the weird chewy meat but it’s also not economical. When I buy boneless chicken nuggets or tendies I pay for the whole thing, I can eat everything. And with boned ones? I leave half of the meal on the plate. Stupid and retarded.
Nope, can't relate.

It's cheaper to buy them with bones.
I don’t complain as long as I have food

I eat both, but I definitely prefer boneless chicken.

Chicken with bones taste better and you can use the bones to cook soup.

WTF CAN RELATE TBH NGL I HATE BONE IN CHICKEN

I swallowed a giant ass fish one and almost died. Ever since then I don’t eat anything with bones in it.

Incel if you don’t eat your salmon straight off the bone, the way God intended

I swallowed a giant ass fish one and almost died. Ever since then I don’t eat anything with bones in it.
Lmao beat me to it by a second

Can relate, I like getting boneless wings tbh

Can’t relate with this

I prefer boneless tbh. I can't handle the bones, cartilage, blood n whatever parts that are pleasant to go inside the mouth

Bones contain collagen and you should not fear them.

Ok this is a new level of retarded.

whitecels at it again

I agree with you OP even as myself being a wizard, but sadly due to my parents preference for standard good old fashioned home cooked chicken, KFC original recipe bucket chicken or even microwaveable box chicken, the times I’ve gotten to eat the more sensible chicken nuggets and or tendies option has sadly been few and far in between, though I am gradually making up for it as an adult, by getting a McDonald’s 20 piece chicken nugget order with my general order of burgers and fries these days, whenever I tire of my standard go to Sausage Egg McMuffin with cheese and hashbrown order.

Last edited:
Are you a sperg?

No, I like both bone and without bone.

Yeah. I rarely ever eat chicken with bones.

They should stop putting bones in our shit and just make it boneless

I like chicken with bones

100%, I hate any sort of bone near my food. I hate fish too, but that's not just because of bones, I can't stand any sort of sea food in general. No algae no nothing, if it's from the sea get it the fuck away from me. Ohh that rhymed.

I love tendies

I don't eat either boneless or boned.

I can relate, I like boneless chicken. I don’t like the tendons, veins, cartilage and bones on meat. Apparently people enjoy chewing on that stuff, I like just meat better.

i eat both, but i definitely prefer boneless chicken because of laziness

I use to like bones as a kid but boneless is what I prefer now

I relate so so so much

Brutal chicken pill.

jfl if you think in nuggets or tendies are actually meat
jfl if you think nuggets or tendies are actually meat