Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears makes fun of our fallen incel

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7p7n4y/guys_we_need_to_help_him_and_stop_this/

'Harvey, please don't do it. I'm your age. I know you've got it rough man. But don't let the assholes win, ok?'

ZuOEiZyBa8ZYpoKYeIZoGAWj3eOl0VMvfyB3RVq0NXk.jpg

RE: Inceltears making fun of our fallen incel

He is still alive at this moment.

10am is the time of his suicide

Hot grill

Samantha Lavalley of Michigan and somewhere else is desperately trying to get more people to see her nudes and melted maxilla in the hopes of being a model.

Gibs Samantha Lavalley all your betabux before you commit suicide, you know you want to.

To be fair their thread is pretty wholesome. They seem to be trying to help but what they don’t realize is that they are the people who pushed him to this in the first place. No IT member will drive to his house and offer him pussy even if it was the only way to save him.

She's another useless virtue signaling whore who's trying to look good.

KV3 said:
To be fair their thread is pretty wholesome.
If you honestly think that these females feel one bit of empathy for him, you need a blackpill lesson pronto.

Damn all the virtue signalling and pretend empathy makes me want to puke.

Its all fun and games until someone has enough of the shit he gets and wants to rope

Hmm they trying to help him tbh...

undeadcel said:
Its all fun and games until someone has enough of the shit he gets and wants to rope
It's still a game, a virtue signaling game for Samantha Lavalley and other phlebitis that are with her.

Damn just a reminder thst these guys birgade this forum 24.7.

torujo said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7p7n4y/guys_we_need_to_help_him_and_stop_this/

'Harvey, please don't do it. I'm your age. I know you've got it rough man. But don't let the assholes win, ok?'

I'm your age? Is that her attempt to establish some common ground between them? Like being the same age as an incel lets you emphasize with all the rejection he has lived through, jfl.

"We're the same species, teehee"

How about you get down on your knees and suck his dick rather than virtue signalling

torujo said:

By assholes she means the incelqueers, right?

Also grotesque is on point.

torujo said:

It's actually Life-fuel though. Seeing them bitches panic.

A mixture of panic and virtue signalling.  :cool:

KV3 said:
To be fair their thread is pretty wholesome. They seem to be trying to help but what they don’t realize is that they are the people who pushed him to this in the first place. No IT member will drive to his house and offer him pussy even if it was the only way to save him.

Pussy is too late too. He doesn't want a whore.

He just wanted a good girl.

Grotesque said:
KV3 said:
To be fair their thread is pretty wholesome.
If you honestly think that these females feel one bit of empathy for him, you need a blackpill lesson pronto.
with jihadi john as a teacher

I wouldn't piss on those whores if they were on fire. In fact them offering sex should be considered an insult.

mental_out said:
The way they use other peoples misery for their own self promotion is actually fucking vile.
No dears you can't spend all your time calling a group of people every bad thing under the sun and then turn around and pretend to care, it comes across as hilariously insincere.
wtf !!?

why are you so diplomatic?

AscendedNormie said:
nausea said:
wtf !!?
They delete my thread, but keep this one.
Hmmmm....
see my new thread in newsandfeedback

nausea said:
wtf !!?

They delete my thread, but keep this one. 

Hmmmm....

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL

So this is the same female who gets off on making fun of virgin loners but also likes to virtue signal when an incel finally wants to end his suffering. What a bitch.

She should offer her body to Harvey to make him feel better.

KV3 said:

He wanted to just be loved.

I want to slaughter all of these cunts for what they've done. Being incel wouldn't be half as bad if there weren't for all these communities dedicated to ridiculing us. 

VLÖ said:
I wouldn't piss on those whores if they were on fire. In fact them offering sex should be considered an insult.

agreed.

And they blame us... oh, the irony...

She said she would have sex with Harvey if he doesn't rope.

Daily reminder that this snowflake have a Jaw surgery.

Literally, she don't supported living as an ugly female(Still easy mode compared to us) so she decided to change his face, then proceed to bully a bunch of men that were cursed by the same shit

LMAO
M
A
O

mental_out said:

on the deleted original reddit thread about harvey.

A troll said something like "I will have sex with you don't do it" and she took it seriously replied "same....something something..." only to be warned by a cuck white knight that it was a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back