Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceltears as essentially motivated by the fair world fallacy

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Look at them scrambling to justify the obvious truth of this meme

"Hygiene"
"Shower, haircut"
"Kind of true but..."

They can't admit that sometimes your quality of life can suck ass through no fault of your own.

water is wet bro!

The neckbeard on the left wouldn't be attractive even if he did lose weight and clear his skin. His hair is hopeless, and his skull shape is subpar compared to the top fifth of men, or even the top half.

Cucktears knows we are right. They're just butthurt because we have a place to vent and shitpost about women. That's literally the root of the incel vs inceltears drama.

CuckTears knows it’s true. Why do they deny the truth?

The meme should have been a picture of blackops2cel vs chad so they have no "lose weight" argument

Reddit is a quagmire. It is better to stay away from this stinking website populated by the most myserable rabble imaginable.

Denying lookism is like denying the sky is blue.

Cucktears knows we are right. They're just butthurt because we have a place to vent and shitpost about women. That's literally the root of the incel vs inceltears drama.

They also don't like that we hold a monopoly on the discussion of things women face because men face them dramatically worse. See this comment:

"this is (part of) why incels are so infuriating. below the 1000 layers of misogyny, violence and extreme exaggeration, there are some things that could (should!) be legitimate parts of the discourse. topics such as how conventionally attractive people are usually perceived more positivelyis valid and interesting but incels are almost making them taboo by piling so much hatred and delusion on top of them"

It's true that incels tend to exaggerate how 'under the radar' some dating issues are, but if incelophobes just agreed with lookism in the context of modern dating it wouldn't be 'taboo' and we wouldn't hold a monopoly.

Last edited:
"this is (part of) why incels are so infuriating. below the 1000 layers of misogyny, violence and extreme exaggeration, there are some things that could (should!) be legitimate parts of the discourse. topics such as how conventionally attractive people are usually perceived more positivelyis valid and interesting but incels are almost making them taboo by piling so much hatred and delusion on top of them"
That sounds like a tone argument to me. “It’s not that they are wrong, it’s that they don’t say it the right way.”

Of course if they can perceive there is truth at the bottom, they still recognise it as such. They are just looking for excuses as to why they have not.

No fucking shit????? What a fucking dishonest retard, "hypocrisy invalidated the argument". 2.3k points.
And the follow up comment really shows their level of intelligence and honesty.

"Well welllll people are hypocritical! Better avoid the argument completely and derail the conversation to their hypocrisy because I don't know what to say", and ironically enough hypocrisy is part of the conversation here.

Straw man tactics are their favorite weapon I see.

View attachment 53072

No fucking shit????? What a fucking dishonest retard, "hypocrisy invalidated the argument". 2.3k points.

"Well welllll people are hypocritical! Better avoid the argument completely and derail the conversation to their hypocrisy because I don't know what to say", and ironically enough hypocrisy is part of the conversation here.

The problem here is that there is always a better looking man willing to fuck and wife up the landwhale. We can't say the same about the neckbeard.

The neckbeard on the left wouldn't be attractive even if he did lose weight and clear his skin. His hair is hopeless, and his skull shape is subpar compared to the top fifth of men, or even the top half.
Saw some comments there like

I know ugly average guys who have got girls because they take care of themselves and shower and dress properly duh

This.
View attachment 53072

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back