Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears are so fucking retarded lmao

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★

"Literally a majority of the incels go above their loooksmatch"
Can you please take a minute to imagine that there are people who think we are drowning in pussy and ignoring every female that isn't a 10/10? This has to be peak projection, that describes 99% of females behavior.

Last edited:
Inceltears is full of incels in denial who bully other incels to feel good about themselves

incel tears are a bunch of fags who think were all volcels because we won't fuck trannies aka men

The majority of incels like myself actually would be perfectly content and love to be with our looksmatch but they don't want us either. I'VE EXPERIENCED IT FIRST HAND! Women only want the best they can get which is basically their delusional versions of perfection in a man. You literally can't afford to make ANY mistakes when you're a "low valued" and "low status" male. Cucktears you seriously need to stop victim blaming.

Last edited:
if this argument applies to women, then it should also apply to men.
lmao at falling for the "equality" meme.

At this point i think cucktears are so obsessed with us because they want us to fuck them.What a bunch of faggot trannies lmao

Last edited:
IncelTears is a joke, a really shitty joke.

The foids among them think because they have lower-value men orbiting them, all men must have lower-value females orbiting them. Except they wouldn't call it "orbiting", they would call it "friendship", because they are too socially retarded to tell the difference between a friend and an orbiter. (Foids who know about and take advantage of orbiters aren't dumb enough to post on cucktears.)

They fail to make themselves out to be smart.