Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel INCELTEARS ARE FINALLY GONE. THE BULLIES ARE FINALLY GONE

BrazilianSigma hasn't shitposted ~anything~ to Reddit since cucktears went down. I'm honestly shocked.

Is the guy dead in minecraft?
Where would he even post?
Probably roped because his only cope died

Figured something like this would happen eventually. A so-called 'watchdog' group, one which takes itself very seriously, whose sole existence is to be perpetually outraged at comments posted by incels in their own communities whilst admittedly being full of losers themselves, possessing neither the nihilistic edginess of a genuine lolcow community nor the motivation and fortitude to target anyone more pressing.

But in the end, it wasn't reddit admins who did this so it's still uncertain what will become of them at this time.

Time to rejoice, brothers!

By the Saints! :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: Bless them for this victory.. and hopefully many others in our near future.
:feelskek:

Based incel who destroyed the subreddit.
We ARE Legion. :feelshmm:
Just because the subreddit is gone does not mean that the incel mobbers are gone as well.
Of course not. We have won the battle but not the war.

To all the bluepilled normies now only visiting this site: Inceltears was a bullying cesspool that cherrypicked radical shit in order to taint the entire incel movement.

Get fucked nerds. Justice for r/incels.

:dab::dab::dab:

2fadbe25-eaaa-42b7-8bf6-a8ec8684655a.gif

I watched that movie kek

it's finally over :feelskek:

See you next week IncelTears.

I couldn't be more happy tbh

To commemorate the battle:
Battleofinceltears

What can i say. Not only is a revenge a dish best served cold. It's also sweet.

I still don't know how 1 single moderator can nuke an entire subreddit. Blows my mind. Glad it happened though.

50 whole cucks in this thread atm

Last edited:
Why did they suddenly close it? I'm all for it but why now? Did something happen?
"it appears a mod (or someone who hacked that account) removed all the mods below him, made the sub private, then deleted his own account. "

"it appears he (or someone who hacked that account) removed all the mods below him, made the sub private, then deleted his own account. "

:feelskek:

Based incel who destroyed the subreddit.
Actually? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Whoever that is, he needs sainthood asap

imagine caring
jfl

brazilian sigma having a mental breakdown rn

They're back. It's called Incel Tear and Sigma changed his name to LostRivers (very cucked name) and he's shitposting like a bitch again.

Good. I'm tired of fucking normies treating us like alligators in the zoo. Like circus attractions.

Nevermind thats a trolling sub set up after they got shut down. STill gone. Good.

Last edited:
Even though I'm glad, I feel a hint of sadness. It's thanks to IT that I discovered this forum. They were a wonderful repository of our best content, a radiant beacon guiding our brothers away from the murky waters of Reddit to our safe haven

Finally IT get what they deserve.

that day was great, felt like a huge weight was taken off

still doesn't change the fact that sub somehow had 300k followers, literally as normie-tier than r/pewdiepie, r/dccomics or r/csgo.
Just let that sink in, big yikes from me

JFL at this being sticky and being completely wrong. I told you it would be back