Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel INCELTEARS ARE FINALLY GONE. THE BULLIES ARE FINALLY GONE

Looks like their new sub is a dead duck in the water 2.

Life fuel
It's funny how they thought this place would go down first.
The difference, there is a lots of Saints spirits around.

Incelpill

Hey guys, don't celebrate just yet. Many of the old users are returning as /r/IdiotTears. Load the shells into your meme cannons, light up the propane flamethrowers and accessories, and invade.

Hey guys, don't celebrate just yet. Many of the old users are returning as /r/IdiotTears. Load the shells into your meme cannons, light up the propane flamethrowers and accessories, and invade.

Even if they create a new sub to protect and serve m'lady, their first place closing down is a huge blow in their face.
They'll always have the sweet smell of defeat. Like a bitter taste.

Imgur    KOLwsEF

Why are you so gullible? IT will be back, for sure.
They are the favorite of Reddit, rn all the Reddit staff are working extra hours to get IT back.

I say, in less than 48h IT will be back with all their subscribers, mods, etc.
Remember, we are Incels and the hatred for our kind has deep biological roots.
They will never let us win.

Even if they create a new sub to protect and serve m'lady, their first place closing down is a huge blow in their face.
They'll always have the sweet smell of defeat. Like a bitter taste.

View attachment 234361
I agree. Them losing their main sub is like the Khan Mayker losing her connection to the Argent energy being powered by the souls of the dammed. I nice much needed punch in the face they deserved.

They have nothing to do during their lockdown now that IT is gone, so the trannies and soyboys will lurk here. I noticed last night that there were almost new new posts made by Sigma et al. Now all they have is this site without the bluepill commentary. I am glad because honestly it was getting kinda old reading all of the posts about IT on incel forums. Maybe now incels will talk about real incel stuff instead of just about IT.:feelsokman:

Don't celebrate because THEY ARE GOING TO COME HERE AND TROLL US NOW

Apparently from what I understand some mod went rogue and nuked the sub than deleted his account. No idea if they can recover it or not.

All the mods need to do is reject applications or get more stringent for like a month or two. I'm sure they're not idiots.

L I F E F U E L
I
F
E
F
U
E
L

Modcels will have to be more vigilant in accepting new accounts after today. That is for sure.

Last post seems to be 15 days ago.
When a subreddit gets nuked/goes private. ALL POSTS you've ever made in that sub cease to exist.
All your comments. Posts. Everything.

If you look at my current post history I've got about 10k karma with 4 posts and a couple hundred comments, because all my upvoted posts made to Braincels, shortcels etc got deleted with the purge.

When a subreddit gets nuked/goes private. ALL POSTS you've ever made in that sub cease to exist.
All your comments. Posts. Everything.

If you look at my current post history I've got about 10k karma with 4 posts and a couple hundred comments, because all my upvoted posts made to Braincels, shortcels etc got deleted with the purge.

Damn. It truly is over for those trash. If that's the case.

Following loose crumbs, I think we can figure out what happened here.

Brazilian Sigma can be trailed to r/TheBluePill, where mod Jenn_There_Done_That makes a thread asking what happened to IncelTears. The story there is, an IncelTears mod named Andy destroyed the sub out of boredom.

LostRivers has Andy's last post.

"it appears he (or someone who hacked that account) removed all the mods below him, made the sub private, then deleted his own account. "

:feelskek:

Based incel who destroyed the subreddit.

Holy fucking shit. To think one of the greatest battles in the history of the incelisphere happened and i was asleep for most of it. This is sweet revenge. I can just imagine the flood of salty tears that must be flowing now. This is even better than the time they got featured on r/suboftheday and all the normies were shitting on them for being awful people.

Holy fucking shit. To think one of the greatest battles in the history of the incelisphere happened and i was asleep for most of it. This is sweet revenge. I can just imagine the flood of salty tears that must be flowing now. This is even better than the time they got featured on r/suboftheday and all the normies were shitting on them for being awful people.
Great to see you again old friend

They created another sub called “Idiot tears”, let’s report them to the admins for ban evasion

At first I thought that they went private so the could bully us more and spread more misinformation without use being able to screencap them and counter their weak arguments. After reading that a rogue modcel BTFO'd all the mods and went ER on the sub... it's refreshing.

Wouldn't have happened if they showered and dressed nicely

OH NONONONONONONONONO
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lord kek shall provide :feelsLSD::dab:

Modcels will have to be more vigilant in accepting new accounts after today. That is for sure.

Modcels don't have objective criteria for vetting users so there's no way for them to be accurately vigilant, they are just going to block all entries for at least a month and just hope for the best, and for the trolls that make it in, they won't get banned, because the mods let users like XOR go around saying blue pilled shit (Incel Tears praised XOR twice on two different threads "he" made) and XOR hasn't been banned yet

There will be more users like XOR popping up to larp and troll the site, and the mods criteria is so ridiculous that they will go on unpunished, like I said in my thread, this forum as a collective has fostered a low standard culture, so there's no behavioral patterns that distinguish a "real user" from a "fake user", so its easy to larp

You could never go to an "aryan brotherhood" (racist) forum and say "were all equal" and not get banned, but many users on this incel forum have already said the incel equivalent and get to go on posting without a ban, WE HAVE NO CRITERIA FOR SEPARATING "REAL USERS" FROM "FAKE USERS" BECAUSE THE MODS WANT TO PROP UP "BLACK PILL LITE" TO APPEASE NORMIES

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's good tbh IT was the sub that spread the blackpill the most

Modcels don't have objective criteria for vetting users so there's no way for them to be accurately vigilant, they are just going to block all entries for at least a month and just hope for the best, and for the trolls that make it in, they won't get banned, because the mods let users like XOR go around saying blue pilled shit (Incel Tears praised XOR twice on two different threads "he" made) and XOR hasn't been banned yet

There will be more users like XOR popping up to larp and troll the site, and the mods criteria is so ridiculous that they will go on unpunished, like I said in my thread, this forum as a collective has fostered a low standard culture, so there's no behavioral patterns that distinguish a "real user" from a "fake user", so its easy to larp

You could never go to an "aryan brotherhood" (racist) forum and say "were all equal" and not get banned, but many users on this incel forum have already said the incel equivalent and get to go on posting without a ban, WE HAVE NO CRITERIA FOR SEPARATING "REAL USERS" FROM "FAKE USERS" BECAUSE THE MODS WANT TO PROP UP "BLACK PILL LITE" TO APPEASE NORMIES
Sometimes I wonder if @XOR is an inside joke honestly. Very few users have gone on as long as he has. The report button must have been hit more times than you can even imagine. Literally every major thread is overwhelmed with bluepilled lurkers now going to get their fix. I'd only hope that new registrations go on lockdown for at least a month. Maybe by that time they'll reopen the economies, Sigma will start reposting shit somewhere else for the bluepilled autists, and things will go back to normal again. If some incel hacked them and deleted everything, now that would be lifefuel. It honestly wouldn't surprise me at all at this stage in time. Their retardation has gone on long enough. However, like I said, you can't keep an autistic bluepiller like Sigma down for long. He will be shitposting on /r/IdiotTears or whatever within the next few days to hours, if I were to guess.

Good to see you too. Although you'll have to forgive me, i'm not entirely sure i remember you. In my defence alcohol and SSRi's have really fucked my memory up of the last few years.

LEL :feelshaha:
Do you have any other thing I could message you like discord or something?

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab:
This is the best thing those faggot admins ever did

This may be bad. Inceltears was an enemy we could really against.

@XOR is a ban evader FYI, he's been banned.

Well finally JFL, but he was an obvious troll that was reported many times, I've seen guys get temp bans for less obvious things even misunderstandings (myself included)

So long as were trying to cater to a normie mindset for the sake of "appearing redeemable", were leaving the gates wide open for "indirect trolling"

Threads like - "I think its actually my fault I'm incel, were the bad guys" or "I actually hate myself instead, women should be able to love who they love, its biology, they can't help themselves"

If we allow these kinds of posts, for the sake of "not being extremist", were making it easy to be trolled

I understand you guys don't like extremism because it may endanger the site, fair enough, BUT DON'T ALLOW CUCKED/BLUE PILLED SHIT EITHER, nobody should be able to talk like this on an incel forum, just as nobody could say "were all equal" on a white power forum and not get banned

Last edited:
Oh fuck, dude this is bad. This means that IT lurkers and infiltrators will en masse visit this site. As much as I dislike IT, it had it's place. To contain the faggots, soy, and women. Plus to serve to even normies that there's usually something VERY wrong with incel-bashers.
Online: 7h 0m

Found the cucktears refugee.

The FBI finally shut down their cp operation

:feelskek:
Online: 7h 0m

Found the cucktears refugee.

The mods need to close down entries for at least 2 month pronto, these fucking trolls have nothing to do with their lives right now without their daily dose of self justified schadenfreude

Nobody who was interested in an incel forum would only JUST NOW notice this forum, and decide to conveniently join when IncelTears gets shut down

@Master I'm sure guys are already aware of whats next, they just need to be blocked long enough until they create another place to congregate

Last edited:
L I F E F U E L
I
F
E
F
U
E
L
Tbh ngl even though they create a new reddit sub for their stupid shit their sub member numbers will never recover I think they will get stuck to 40-50k

Good fucking job, sigmacel.

fuck you IncelTears lurkers, bunch of pathetic pedophiles who prey upon vulnerable children whom they molest with their sleazy dirty grubby little hands, while claiming to be "muhhh watchdogs" or some societal hero when really they are just scum of the earth. If i ever found an IncelTears member near my family, i'd shoot the fucker first and then ask questions later.