Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltear won't touch this either with a 9001 feet pole

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Inceltear cucks are gigacoping hard, once again buddy boyos.

"108 women were then asked to watch the videos and rate how attracted they were to each man. The study found the more psychopathic personality traits a man has, the more attractive the women found him."

• Women find men with psychopathic traits more attractive, a study found
  • Psychopathic traits may have developed because they're beneficial for mating
  • Past research found psycho prisoners were better at seducing their guards
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Inceltear BTFO once again. Women are attracted to men with good personalities, just like you inceltear cucks claim, right? Apparently antisocial personality disorders and narcissism make a good personality if you would ask foids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you still going to keep coping IT roasties and IT cucks? Imagine being a IT cuck and whiteknighting for these foids who would rather fuck a serial killer than a guy who donates money to charity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just ignore them trannies, cucks, and incels in denial.

I'm psychopathic and GUESS WHAT?
I'm still posting here.

Beauty is bones deep, not deeper and not shallower.

Now I must become tall and handsome and my future is secured.