Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltear users think being penetrated and getting pregant requires "skills" and has to be celebrated

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★

Another "female user" says it's the same difficulty for men and women to have consensual sex

brookshire-hathaway

"So “being cummed in” isn’t a big milestone, yet incels openly call having sex for the first time “ascending” and obsess over it? Seems a bit contradictory if you ask me."

Last edited:
https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{%22author%22:%22brookshire-hathaway%22,%22resultSize%22:100}

Look at how many thousands of posts that mentally ill individual has. Everything is incel this, incel that. I scrolled until late march, did ctrl f for incel and had over 1000+ results, the browser stopped tracking it after 1000

Rent free

Last edited:
female opinion + IT user opinion = dog shit on the ground

Another "female user" says it's the same difficulty for men and women to have consensual sex

brookshire-hathaway

"So “being cummed in” isn’t a big milestone, yet incels openly call having sex for the first time “ascending” and obsess over it? Seems a bit contradictory if you ask me."

No asked him though :lul:
OfficialShree

4 points · 4 hours ago

Imagine his mother reading this. Immediate disownment.

No bitch I feel sorry for any male child you have not the mother.

UsernameForSexStuff

Old Man
10 points · 5 hours ago

A fun thing about following incels over a long period of time is that the thought process behind some of their tropes is so dumb that it doesn't even occur to you, leading to you wondering where these tropes even come from -- but then an incel will just happen to reveal key details of the thought process and you're like, "Oh shit, that's why they say this bizarre thing I've been hearing for years!"
That happened to me last week when I saw an incel get mad that people give up their seats to pregnant women on public transportation. It's a weird complaint I've heard many times, but this incel was the first I've seen to make the reasoning explicit -- he thought people do it to honor the pregnant woman, like you might stand up when a judge enters the courtroom.
Once you realize these things, you start seeing them everywhere -- and here's another example, where an incel appears to be so dumb that he thinks we congratulate pregnant women not because they're about to experience a joyous event and a new phase in their lives, but because we respect them so much for managing to get pregnant.
Natalist bullshit.

KeysmashKhajiit

6 points · 4 hours ago

Pregnancy is really rough on the human body. You fully deserve the congrats, assuming it was planned.
Incels just think that cultural barriers to challenging yourself means being a woman is easy.
More natalist bullshit.

Spraystation42

5 points · 4 hours ago

Now I’m imagining an incel being dragged to his parent’s friend’s baby shower and the whole time he’s angrily sitting in the corner thinking “why are they celebrating them having raw sex? Fucking cucks”
Once again I feel sorry for any male children you might have.

Females love making a big deal out of pregnancy but they barely even do anything during childbirth and the baby just comes out on its own. They actually don't even need to push!

It said that getting pregnant is a milestone, it isn't but they never said getting pumped in was a milestone, although queertears will probably say getting laid as a foid is a milestone within itself, while saying sex is no big deal for incels to worry about :feelsclown: