Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels write letter to the U.S. Attorney General regarding Serge, Master, and Sanctioned Suicide

PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
202d 14h 58m
FrothySolutions said:
Because if we let you kill yourself, we are validating suicide. You killing yourself within a society that forbids it? You then force our standards to accept suicide.
Our society doesn't criminalize suicide.

What's weird is that some fringe groups are saying "Suicide is legal, but advocating suicide should be illegal," which is just flat-out illogical. It's just nonsense to say that certain conduct that is legal to commit is illegal to advocate.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
156d 10h 46m
PPEcel said:

What's weird is that some fringe groups are saying "Suicide is legal, but advocating suicide should be illegal," which is just flat-out illogical. It's just nonsense to say that certain conduct that is legal to commit is illegal to advocate.

Just because something isn't illegal doesn't mean we condone it. Also, there's a difference between someone killing themselves, and me helping them kill themselves. That's why people say that. Suicide is entirely on you. But if I step in and say "Kill yourself this way," that's murder.

We'd like suicide to be illegal, but how would we punish it? If you truly want to die and this cannot be fixed by addressing the issues of your life, there is no deterrent to suicide. All the penalties of life hold no weight if you're serious about killing yourself, because that's the ultimate penalty. So it's like "Fine, this is horrible and you're a broken idiot, but we can't stop you."

But what we can stop, hopefully, are the murderers who kill the suicidal.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 13h 21m
FrothySolutions said:
Uhhhhh... on the one hand I don't want Sarge and Master to go jail or anything, and they likely won't.

On the other hand, I have long been adamantly opposed to the idea of Sanctioned Suicide, both the forum and the concept itself. So I'm pretty secure in my conscience in not signing this letter. Is that what we're doing? Signing this letter?

Whatever we're doing, Sarge and Master will likely not be convicted of anything.
Indeed. As a long time survivalist I find suicide to be against my BASIC philosophy.

(Don't. Die.)

However, if others choose to kts, then that benefits me, as I won't have to share my valuable gruel with them!

Also, as a sud Americano, I think you nortés ought to leave my amigos alone!

That said I am not going to "sign anything" without calling Saul.
SpinxS said:
Tbh you have to be a complete sociopath to be okay with running a website were young teenage kids go there and some kill themselves
Hey! That isn't sufficiently obscure of statement you'res!

You shitty and with of Sphinx!

Henceforth, you're new name is of the spinxter!

Last edited:
Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
132d 14h 56m
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★
27d 33m
FrothySolutions said:
But you didn't tell me how to make the bomb. How I, an ordinary citizen, might get my hands on inexpensive materials to make my own homemade bomb that would do enough damage to hurt people.
There are plenty of instructions online already, they just aren't on places that normalfags visit, let alone know of, or can even access.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
156d 10h 46m
Benj-amin said:
There are plenty of instructions online already, they just aren't on places that normalfags visit, let alone know of, or can even access.

Like the Dark Web? Well yeah, but there's lots of illegal stuff there, that doesn't make it "allowed," just hard to find and stop.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
137d 6h 12m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 7h 34m
Did you write this, OP? If so, mirin your high IQ English vocabulary. :feelsstudy:

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
30d 16h 32m
Never knew there was another site like that. This is what happens when society neglects its men and doesnt give them resources to a natural right of dating and having a family.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
202d 14h 58m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Did you write this, OP? If so, mirin your high IQ English vocabulary. :feelsstudy:
thank you

Rowan

Rowan

Greycel
8h 20m
I'm sure the Department of Homeland Security noted this.

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★
9d 9h 16m
Philistine said:
What brought NYT's attention to SS in the first place again? Wasn't it because some femoid took sodium nitrate after breaking up with her boyfriend? lol
Foids run everything.
PPEcel said:

Exactly. When foids abort their fetuses they claim "my body my choice" but when an incel wants to end his suffering with dignity and terminate his body, they protest against it. They can't even deny that SS is helping families by encouraging their loved ones to pass away through peaceful methods that hurt no one else rather than jump onto a train track and traumatize random passengers. Foids are truly evil narcissists who only think about themselves. They do not mind blatantly arguing against free speech either when it goes against their agenda.

Master and Serge do not deserve any of that demonization by the mainstream media hacks. They are kind souls giving oppressed people a website to express their feelings in spite cancel culture :feelscry:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
20d 6h 18m
Any updates ccpcel? :feelswhere:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
44d 13h 53m
M12Comic said:
I made it boys :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: (btw my bets are on both of them being fine, but the future of this forum...probably not)
This forum's already kind of fucked, anyway, tbh. What with all the newfags showing up, and all the good old users leaving. :feelsjuice:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8