Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels Who Like Rap Music Should Be Kicked Out

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
Rap music and rappers are the absolute worst thing that humanity has ever created, any incel who defends rap music is basically the same as someone who defends criminals

I don't defend it but I like listening to rap music

Incels wanting to kick out other incels should chill a bit.

I like rap music.

Say the guy with the animeavi

Holy shit, you're so fucking salty :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why? Are you insecure of Rap-Listening-Cells?
if you like rap music I have a feeling that person is a low inhib thugcel who is going to denounce incels when he has no use for them, they are not trustworthy

I'd never defend it. However, it is the perfect drunk club music

This is circular in my case. If I defend myself in any regard I'm defending a criminal. So I don't give a shit.
aren't you also a drugdealer that takes drugs himself?

Majority out there is trash but alot do. Produce some rwally good beats, I usually look for the instrumentals

I like angry rap/rock music, does that count?

I don't think we should kick people out based on their musical preferences.

You niggas just jelly that you weren't inspired by Linkin Park like me to become a straight up gangsta rappa

I havent dealt for a while tbh. I got a better opportunity. But I still take drugs. They keep me alive
It is okay but you can understand why some incels would be scared of you knowing your history?

Rappers are sexhavers and I hate all Sexhavers

Not really

boo

Rap music and rappers are the absolute worst thing that humanity has ever created, any incel who defends rap music is basically the same as someone who defends criminals

iu

giphy.gif

That hurt ngl
fine to use pics but you should have a message to your post otherwise it just feels like your "criticism" is just a general feeling that you get and not actually something well thought out, I have thought about the rapper question my whole life and have been against it from the start

Some is catchy like when I hear it in a video game or when I used to watch mtv

Can't believe I read this. OP I want my five seconds back.

Music is a good cope anyways

moon man is based though

Incels wanting to kick out other incels should chill
Exactly. This isn’t based on race, religion, politics or least of all, something as insignificant of music taste! If you can’t get sex you are incel THATS IT!!!

if they are white i hate white people who listen to rap they are nigger lovers

Some rap is based

I tried to like rap is just stupid nigger babble tbh. I just can't like it because I know niggers personalities. All drugs, sex, status symbols, and bragging with simple beats. It just glorifies nigger behavior and victim complex about prosecution.

Seething at rap is ridiculous, rock has all the vulgarity and crudeness you could ever want, you were just okay with it because it was "white".