Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK RAP MUSIC

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
There's a low class nigger blasting rap music in the bus. It's so annoying. In the song, the singer is like "doin crystal meth, Im a hustler, it's fucked that that his homeboy is dead, he was tryna do his thing. I don't know who shot you, what do you think who I was, I dont who cut you" this is not music. This is degenerate music. I hate this music. It has no meaning, it's straight up garbage.

There's good rap, and then there's gangster rap.

The trick is to make it so catchy people don't pay attention to the lyrics.

trap is more annoying than any abomination combined

this man aint heard early chicago drill stuff @Mrugly420

Rap music is so trash that normies will eventually get tired of it and return to rock, classic, or techno.

Yeah I fucking hate rap

There's a low class nigger blasting rap music in the bus. It's so annoying. In the song, the singer is like "doin crystal meth, Im a hustler, it's fucked that that his homeboy is dead, he was tryna do his thing. I don't know who shot you, what do you think who I was, I dont who cut you" this is not music. This is degenerate music. I hate this music. It has no meaning, it's straight up garbage.
It's not only garbage but it turns our society to shit it has been doing that for well over 30 years and people just tolerate it because black people made it and it's mostly black people that consume that shit and it influences their retarded Behavior because they are already the dumbest population it makes them dumber and they're more likely to commit stupid actions and end up in prison the white people who like that music piss me off more so because they really should know better but then again I would have to say that around 10 to 25% of white people in my area have the same brain capability as the average black from the hood so it's not that much of a difference other than skin color I'm just surrounded by stupid people it makes me die inside being forced to work with them and then I take a look at my life and see how stupid I am to be landed in the forced socialization with them such as work I want to live in the woods and be homeless so I don't have to deal with this nonsense I don't like people especially people of low IQ